ITT: genuinely sympathetic villain

I have yet to see a flaw in his motivation

Was that from Hellboy 2?

He is white and that's all the reason you should need to know he's a bad guy.

I thought this was the villain from that movie The Time Machine.

What was his motivation again? That humans were killing all the monsters and he identified with the monsters?

He reminds me of a villain from yu yu hakusho who basically created a gateway to hell because he thought humans were oppressive to demons. Meanwhile demons eat human souls and shit.

Something about humans destroying the world and all that shit. The tree monster literally did nothing wrong though since he was extinct and manipulated by the antagonist.

didn't the tree monster immediately start trying to kill everyone the moment it appeared?
Just because its blood makes flowers or whatever doesn't make it good.

"villian"

>He reminds me of a villain from yu yu hakusho who basically created a gateway to hell because he thought humans were oppressive to demons. Meanwhile demons eat human souls and shit
So, he's like Merkel?

The flaw is he thought it was okay to murder innocent people because of an agreement they had no idea existed.

ancient Sup Forums meme

The bad guy from Hellboy 2.

>Hellboy 3 dead for good
>reboot is going to be a trainwreck

worst fucking timeline imaginable

Considering humans have an extensive history of chopping trees and destroying natural habitats, I don't think the tree monster's reaction was unwarranted to be fair.

That magical creature and human had a pact that ths human shamelessy broke and his father who made the pact was too much of a pussy to actually do something and would rather let the magical creature die and the human spread

Well it's the human fault for not keeping track of that pact in the first place

him and his boyfriend should have just hunted down the bad humans instead

>white skinned dude trying to stop his people from going extinct
>gets betrayed by a woman because she wanted from foreign d

Never believe the Fair Folks version of events.

He fuck up by.not impregnating his sis

More like Yu Yu Hakino

>based Ron Perlman being replaced with that libcuck from Stranger Thigngs

jdimsa

There is no well retard. That's his flaw. He isn't sympathetic if he willing kills innocence.

immortan joe literally did nothing wrong though

>keeps his people safe and nourished at the citadel, shares his water with everyone
>allies with the bullet farm and gas town, expanding his area of influence and keeping the wasteland safer from raiders and bandits
>duh he a bad guy coz he had some wives
fuck that movie

white blonde character trying to save his own race from certain death.
truly the greatest antagonistic figure of todays western media.

Poor guy

Back to

>Daffy Duck
>Nothing wrong

Ron Perlman is a turbo lib as well. Literally nothing is different.

>griffith
okay senpai

>Sup Forums is so full of newfags they probably don't even know about the genujenly sympathetic bad guys spammer
Sad

>supervision by mignola
>r-rated
>including all the folklore
im curious

>anime trash

What kind of trash chart is that?
>okay, arguably okay
>Netanyahu out of nowhere... what?
>Griffith?
>Babadook, a manifestation of her mania?
>Frozen characters?
>the dude from the hunger games?
>Fucking Reagan?
>Pinochet?
>Zimmerman?
>The Thing?
>Superman in the top, now Zod? What?
>FUCKING OREILLY?

Ok, well trolled.

>this shit again

Just because no woman will ever find you attractive, doesnt mean that Immortan Joe wasnt a warlord who manipulated everyone in order to solely reap the benefits. Even his warboys lived like trash.

He owned rape slaves for breeding

According to Sup Forums thats ok, if youre "white".

>he thinks Pinochet did something wrong

I too tip my fedora over the internet

>squidward
he had bad intentions to make spongebob suffer a few times

It was part of his culture, who are you to judge?

>he was a good boy, he dindu nuffin wrong

>leftists
>people

the thing just tried to stay alive same as the humans did, how is that wrong?

So by that logic we should open all borders and let 100 million African men into Europe right?

Elves and humans had a truce, humans forgot over time, stopped believing in magic, and drove the Elves into hiding. King Balore was fine with it, while Silverlance wanted them to get off his lawn. He probably should have taken a more diplomatic approach first, but yeah - he only fought for the survival of his people.

It received the order to do so. It literally was born to fuck everything up.

>Literally trying to save the planet

You don't understand what the point is.
The Thing and the scientists both had their own rights to survival and self interests. There's no bad guy. The deer isn't a bad guy for escaping the lion, and the lion isn't a bad guy for eating the deer.
It's a battle for self interest and self determination. There are no good and bad guys.

>elves
>white

Youre using an example of ecology equilibrium as an example of 2 different species humans and The Thing trying to survive one another, when both humans and the Thing are ironically not only foreign to most ecosystems on earth, but also highly dangerous to them.

Not to mention the fact that the Thing would literally wipe out all living things on earth within a week.

But then again youre just baiting.

>3000 people dead in over 20 years of regime
wow, sooooo bad.
Also, most were commies.

But if you're white, you don't have culture.

>Horace the fucking Heretic is on the list
Your opinion was immediately discarded, into the trash tbqh.

>Also, most were commies.
Yeah, Hitler didnt do anything wrong, because Stalin and Mao killed more amirite?

Christ...

tfw Hellboy 3 died so that the guy who wants to punch people for their political opinions can be in a reboot

>libcuck
are you suggesting that punching people in the face for their political opinions isn't the best way to vocalise your disapproval of fascism?

>cromwell

I literally don't understand how this guy is the "villain" in so many films.

propaganda

Tried to be a warlord but had zero strategic experience and knowledge. Literally Africa-tier.

>Netanyahu out of nowhere... what?
He is literally /ourguy/.

Really wish the show had more costumes like the books Some might be tacky to look at, but I honestly feel like it'd be neat. Also wish they dialed back the blue filter a little bit.

>/ourguy/

Are you lost?

Yeah I hear people say "It would look gay if Boltons wore pink" and shit but honestly if the show were overall as colorful as the books described, it'd be much less jarring.

>genuinely sympathetic
>elf

>persecuted leftists
NOTHING WRONG

>United airline
muh sides

>I'm gonna make a list called They Did Nothing Wrong and I'll include some of the most evil, manipulative, violent, egotistical and sadistic villains ever!
fucking retard

>Padlock earlobes.

Too be honest he should.

>griffith did nothing wrong
t. /r9k/

>ctr+f
>literally only one mention of the pasta
>thread full of Sup Forums shitposting instead
Couldn't have asked for a better confirmation that Sup Forumstards are cancerous newfags.

Lorgar did everything wrong user

>ian smith
good list

who is this guy

A genuinely sympathetic villain

>Stalin and Mao killed more amirite
yup, each of them killed a lot more people than the nazi regime did

Khan's a vengeful asshole, but you can't help but feel bad for him after he got marooned on a brain slug-infested desert shithole for fifteen years.

BASED ZIONIST!!!
>>>t_d

>Donald Drumpf

Bad list user