You must post in this thread if you, also, have no fucking idea what Apello is

You must post in this thread if you, also, have no fucking idea what Apello is.

Guilty here.

Aleppo? Who's that?

Anyone who doesn't know what Aleppo is, guzzle Thermite

What's so special about a pillow?

Al Leppo was a good friend of mine that died in a drunk driving accident when he graduated HS.

RIP Al

Aleppo is a friend of that Sup Forums guy that makes those may-mays

Guilty desu. Fuck gary johnson tho

If you don't know what a leppo is you should just end yourself

I smoked pot with Al Leppo in high school
It was me, Al and Ben Gazzie and we were chiefin that skunky sweet all day.

Who is this A. Leppo?

i knew aleppo

that's right. someone with 0 fucks about syria knows more than a presidential nominee, but since we both have 0% chance of being elected i guess it doesn't matter much does it

SAGED

Are you serious?

If you post on Sup Forums and don't know what Aleppo is then you shouldn't be posting at all.

Lurk the fuck more.

What po?

Oh fuck my sides, under-rated post.

wtf I like trump now

>leaf

That there is the speculative stark contrast between the politically informed and up to date and... everyone else who follows politics. That's just the right wing. Never forget how many stupid people we stand behind and try to figure out how to use them to your political advantage.

What is Sup Forums le /po/?

Me.
>mfw the 5 people on Sup Forums who post in Syria general are acting like we should all know or care about mudslime events

honestly this whole thing is a fucking joke. I hope these retard media antagonists shit their pants with rage when Trump gets elected because his main spoiler suffered from a minor gaffe and responded in an honest and humble way, which they sensationalized, perhaps to earn brownie points with Hillary. Johnson's foreign policy is the best of anyone running--yes, including Trump.

Don't know and don't care. I live in the United States of America, not Syria. Only dumbfuck muslim-niggers know any names of individual cities in that shithole of a country. And only faggot kike Hillary shills care about him not knowing it either because Johnson pulls from Hillary more than he does from Trump. Dumbfuck niggers on Sup Forums are helping Hillary and they don't even realize it.

i don't care about aleppo hows that?

I think he's that dude who kicked Rockies Ass in the first one but then in the second one he kicked Rockies ass again until like, the last 3 rounds where rocky won.

I only know what it is because of pic related.

Gary said he thought of it as ALEPPO like an acronym. What does the acronym mean Sup Forums?

Thanks to /gsg/ games I do know what Aleppo is

He may have been a system administrator. I think he ran a password app.

why does that gif always really make me think?

>browsing pol
>not knowing what Aleppo is

Why are you guys here?

>itt : north americans

Nice little shill circle.

nobody outside of new york knows this, which is why as a new yorker he knew this, 711 was the first fire unit to respond to 9/11
fire unit 711