Close blast doors and activate defense grid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j-LU9oQrlLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the aliens that look like evil monster demons are actually the good guys
>the aliens that look like us are the actual bad guys

hmm really made me think

Ahhh, Mr. Morden.

Sinclair warned G'kar if they kept fucking with the Centauri shit would happen. They didn't listen.

Between this and LoGH, there is literally no space opera worth watching. ;_;

>aliens that look like evil monster demons are the bad guys
>aliens that look like glowing angels are also bad guys

But user. They were both bad guys.

Why didn't the Shadows or their allies save Mr. Morden?

Is it a plot hole? Had to be more than two Shadows around the capital, not to mention the Drakhor other servants.

I've been in battle before Mr Garibaldi, back when I was a fighter pilot on Ra'gesh three.

Do you really want to know what I want? Do you really want to know the truth? I want my people to reclaim their rightful place in the galaxy. I want to see the Centauri stretch forth their hand again and command the stars. I want a rebirth of glory, a renaissance of power! I want to stop running through my life like a man late for an appointment, afraid to look back or look forward. I want us to be what we used to be! I want... I want it all back the way it was.

Shadows didn't really care at that point. Drawing further attention to themselves was probably not a good idea.

I'd like to live just long enough to be there when they cut off your head and stick it on a pike as a warning to the next ten generations that some favors come with too high a price. I would gaze up into your lifeless eyes and wave, like this.

Can you and your associates arrange this for me, Mr. Morden?

Well most of them were off fighting the Vorlon and Sheridan's alliance. Then they had a Vorlon planet killer on its way. Probably best to just fuck off and come back later if the planet survives.

I see a great hand, reaching out from the stars

Londo makes the entire series, everything about his arc is so good

Humans had the best ships

>Minbari eternally butthurt their war ship going back to murder crippled ships that sound an SOS gets blown up in a war

My followers?

A war of total genocide on their part no less.

youtube.com/watch?v=j-LU9oQrlLw

requesting more koshstep

Best Centauri coming through.

The Shadow were strict Darwin Survival of the Fittest. They wanted constant conflict among the space fairing races to weed out the weak. Even if it meant that they had to intervene to get the ball rolling.

The Vorlons have a plan to unite everyone in cooperation under their guidance. So they can guide the races to the vorlon end goal.

>there would never be another

>need to get rid of the station so it isn't a navigation hazard.
>blow it up into a billion pieces that will fly all over that planet's orbit. creating lots of little navigation hazards.

They should have de-orbited her into the planet and shown her burning up and crashing.

I don't think Draal would appreciate them dropping the station onto his planet.

I rewatched B5 recently to see how badly it had dated. It's still the best sci-fi show of all time.

B5 and Expanse are the only major western scifi shows to bother with half way realism in their space flight and battles.

>That first time the upgraded Defense Grid was turned on and FUCKED UP those Centauri jerks

>you will never be trapped in an elevator with G'Kar and Londo

The Starfury really is the best.

Why don't you just put a bag on his head, and do it for B5?

only problem with b5 is Ivanova's ambiguous ethnicity. what country is she really from

What series is that? It's not original B5

The Lost Tales dtv movie.

Your victims.

Sinclair is the true Commander

Commander of B4.

>My followers?
Your victims.

BSG too

B5 The Lost Tales

It's kinda shit

It's basically 2 new episodes of the show but one is really boring and the other is too short

>that shitty interlacing
When is the original 4:3 version of the show going to be offered digitally?

Probably never. Since we can never have nice things.

>koshstep

that's what religious-fervour driven war is like

also see: Jihad

I cant tell if you are trying to defend minbari scum or muslims but eat a nuke either way.