Ungrateful big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth, cotton picking...

Ungrateful big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth, cotton picking, wide nosed breathing all the white man's airs swarthy jungle apes

if you watch sports you are a literal cuckold

Yeah, how dare they protest a president who's a literal nazi

Decent bait.

Explain to me how I am wrong without using pol level arguments. Go on boyo.

>literal

Sounds about right.

Nice try ;)

>says the guy that watches dr who and capeshit

Professional sports is gay. I can get like national competitions, but pro sports mostly just depends on which company can buy the best niggers. I don't get how people get obsessed with their teams. Its not like the players are from your town, or that it has any relation to the team 10 years ago, other than the logo.

>Live in the best country in the world.
>Have the privilege to get paid millions to play children's sports game.
>Shit all over the country that gave you this opportunity.

We should enslave blacks again

i read it in southern accent

very fun

lmao

british I see. stick to your cricket threads pajeet

lmao no those are cucky too

but watching sports and cheering on big black thugs and buying your wife a jersey with another man's name on it is fucking comically cucked

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

That will give the killing blow to their ratings.
Next year their contracts will be a lot smaller.

>conservatives now complain about the rich having too much money and voicing their opinions freely
Howling.

it almost seems like they subconsciously want to be. like they have no purpose if they aren't beasts of burden

can't wait to see trumps reaction to this when he wakes up at 4am and needs to pee.

It's a gesture. Who cares? Why are you feigning outrage? Oh yeah to fit in.

god damn jungle monkey

We should enslave old white men this time.

AGREE
GET THESE FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT FIRED AND FUCKING EXILED FROM THE UNITED STATES

How is cricket not a professional sport? And how would my statement not apply to that?
Are you legally retarded or something?

Also I'm an American, I just don't get off watching rich niggers who aren't even from my city run around ostensibly for "my" team. Their win or loss has no effect on my life. If they did win, it says nothing about my city, just the company that bought those literal field niggers.

its to protest police on negro crime
twitter warriors changed it though

>players should kneel for the anthem just because Trump attacked kneeling for the anthem
Does anybody defend this mentality? If Trump attacked cross burning, should people do that too? Why the fuck would a team be ordered to kneel, as if it took any bravery or assumed any risk to kneel during the anthem? Are they kneeling in solidarity with people who would kneel if Trump didn't shame people who did it? Are they kneeling just to spite Trump? Whyyyyyy?