If hillary wins this is literally what the world gets for 2 terms

>if hillary wins this is literally what the world gets for 2 terms

fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well it's happening now, what difference does it make if shillary wins?

It continues to be promoted

>.25 cents have been deposited to your account

Total atheist here.

Why does this shit disgust me, in a way I can't describe. It's just sick.

It's like Eyes Wide Shut.

Why won't Hillary Clinton release her medical records? This is standard procedure for anyone running for office.

This is why. A doctor and medical professor proves that Hillary Clinton has been diagnosed with vascular dementia, and is literally dying as we speak, and only one year to live.

This is the most comprehensive, fact filled, well documented video ever made on the subject of Clinton's health.

This is the most explosive, eye opening, earth shattering thing you will ever see.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ - Hillary Clinton diagnosed with vascular dementia. One year to live.

Watch it.
Like it.
Share it.
Spread it.
Post it.
Tweet it.

If you want to see a preview, take a look what's been happening in Germany. Africa is already knocking on the American door.

>implying she will live for 8 more years

>tfw no QT to femdom me for 8 years while women are the ruling class

AT LEAST IF THEY'RE GOING TO GET MORE RIGHTS THAN US THEY COULD START ASSUMING A LEADERSHIP ROLE IN THE BEDROOM INSTEAD OF WANTING TO BE THROWN AROUND LIKE A DOLL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

lmao pol still thinks we are going to let their meme candidate win

it becomes mandatory quasi-sharia law

men in the west become what women are in the east under marxist-islamic influence

first it was eye rape, then man spreading, soon you'll have to have a wife(who will 10/10 win if she divorces you) to be considered trustable as a person, etc,.

>CTR shill detected

HAHAHA you guys have given up.

forgot to mention it will have to be an open relationship. if you think you can lock your women up to yourself you are mistaken. poly relationships are just code for women having male harems

wtf I hate facesitting now

>atheist here
No one gives a shit, faggot.

we told you we would be here until the 8th of November and we plan on keeping to that promise .

Sooooo friend do you really believe all of that or are you just employing hyperbole?

I can't tell any more.

Because it's unseemly.

>implying these things aren't happening already

the only "hyperbole" comes is your feigned ignorance shill

Wait a second, if Hillary wins I'll get a hot girl to sit on my face?

wrong image

muricans and canacucks are being born in the Mexican coasts.

>That picture

This is what I would say:
>well just do it quick before it can feel it

They have to go back.