NORTH KOREA HAPPENING THREAD #6

North Korea finally confirms nuclear test. News of developments appears to be slowing down. Obviously a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes we're not aware of.

english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2016/09/09/0200000000AEN20160909007500315.html

SUMMARY:
North Korea conducts 5th nuclear test, reportedly at ground level. Facts still being established.

Military activity going on all over the place.

Get comfy as updates come in.

@Breaking911

#BREAKING: North Korea says it tested a miniaturized nuclear warhead, will continue weapons program - Reuters

@DEFCONWS

DEFCONWarningSystem Retweeted NK NEWS

North Korea says that they can now produce a variety of nuclear warheads with high striking capabilities

>Mysterious phonecall warning of WW3
clyp.it/22rilybj

>Military movements/OSAN
liveatc.net/search/?icao=rkso

Other urls found in this thread:

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
cnn.com/2016/09/08/asia/north-korea-seismic-activity/index.html?adkey=bn
clyp.it/22rilybj
youtube.com/watch?v=ir9Q7gzOoz8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Awoo

I CALL UPON KEK TO BLESS THIS THREAD WITH DIGITS

This is the end

Sticky?

Do I put my daughters in the shelter or nah?
How happening is happening, on a scale of one to Paris?

→ → → →

→ → → →

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/ (Go to 8992.00 kHz, select USB bandwidth, press squelch and wait)

My only friend, the end

Kimmy Mimmy nuke those bastards

I like how happening threads turn into get threads, which are now kek threads.

But that's kim-possible!

Digits and nothing happens.
Go to sleep, everyone

Post your bets on which Jewish plot this serves

North Korea understands that ever since Obama paid Iran it's completely possible to extort the Obama presidency for cash. Now that his terms almost up there trying to get as much out of him before he leaves.

kim its ok whats going on over there

North Korea does border Russia. You sound just as dumb as the people speaking on behalf of your country.

North Korea launched missiles at a Russian helicopter because they thought the "enemy fire team" one of their patrols found was Russian, but it was actually American. Russian forces responded by massing at the border. Apparently they disobeyed orders to stay put and invaded the fuck out of North Korea, but the Russians probably gave the order and are now covering up after themselves. I don't know. I want bed, not bullshit.

It's not happening
It's never going to happen
You will live a peaceful but boring life of working some irrelevant 9-5 job then die
Go to sleep

Flight tracker. Not relevant but interesting

Heard a low flying plane around 10:20 is I'm near JBLM

Do this if you want to waste your time

its officially on CNN
cnn.com/2016/09/08/asia/north-korea-seismic-activity/index.html?adkey=bn

The mysterious phone call sounded like it was just some crazy old guy in a nursing home who has nothing better to do than to watch CSPAN all day and call up family members to spook them out.

>More: North Korea's state TV reports nation now capable of mounting nuclear warheads on ballistic missiles; says no leakage of nuclear material occurred - Telegraph

Also, two US citizens are being held in NK. Kim could use $200mil

Repent.

Of our elaborate plans, the end

digits says otherwise.

Russia-NK border skirmish turn on BBC news

Give your offerings to Kek, god of mystery, happenings, and order from chaos.

Blessed by thy name of Keku, god of the primordial, reek chaos so that order may shine from a world without order.

Those who are faithful in the Gods, give now, offer to Kek so that He may bring the chaos that is so needed in this world upon North Korea.

THIS THIS THIS

On a scale of One to Paris its a Benghazi. Expected but definitely room for serious escalation.

Basically, North Korea thinks its just done another cool fireworks show that glorifies how awesome they are. To the US and South Korea, this marks an end to all peaceful efforts to stop North Korea's nuclear program.

The decision to escalate is in the hands of the US and South Korea. It won't happen tonight, but if that decision is made it will happen soon.

SAY IT WITH ME
NUKES
IN
MINUTES

oh boy, I guess it would be a good idea for us to just keep waiting until they actually launch a nuke at us.

Lots of activity out of a nucular test facility on a small Island just off shore from Alaska in the Fox Archipelago

Any ideas what this could mean?

WHATS GOING ON?!

The company: CIA
Liberty crossing: nat Counter terror center
COWPUNCHER: AF1?

TURN ON BBC BORDER SKIRMISH

Proof?

>clyp.it/22rilybj
youtube.com/watch?v=ir9Q7gzOoz8

KIM TO SPEAK SOON

USE FILMON IF NOT IN THE UK

Some of you guys are alright. Don't be in any major US cities tomorrow.

DOUBLES FOR WW3

Will Brazil survive the Nuclear exchange guise? I don't want stop shitposting

We are Deeply Concerned!
What more do you want??

kek is a false profit, turn back onto Jesus

Fucking roleplayer. Such cringe.

They've got a guy on it.

Iran never tested its bombs. It took the money and backed off. This is a key difference. Iran was willing to take America's bribes to step back. North Korea on the other hand as refused to accept "the offer they cannot refuse".

Obama has a binary choice now. Back down, or carry out the implicit threat behind an "offer that cannot be refused".

Post proof of your supposed job.

Real happening is that un had a heartattack, nuke test cover op

Go home larper

he isn't going to post proof why bother even asking.

Of everything that stands. The end, the end the end.

i wonder what war with north korea would be like

do they have tanks and planes and shit

To the dumb niggers who think North Korea and Russia don't share a border

I live in Los Angeles bros, give it to me straight because I don't wanna get vaporized. Should I start packing my bags and get th

fucking checked

Yes, look up The Forgot War. Everybody learn their history.

They have adorable submarines

North Korea is it and outsourced bomb and missile developers

NK now has compact warhead design

This is very bad

In the form of pressuring the powers that do business with them to perform sanctions.

Checked x2

KIMMY MIMMY I HOPE YOU'LL BE OKAY

where at homie

I'm in whittier

He makes a big deal in these threads so he should at least back up his roleplaying.

so what did the earthquake measurement people say about the strength of the bomb

You didn't read the comment you are responding to. The idea is that strength obviates action by intimidating, while weakness invites action. Nothing you are saying touches this. And by the way, Norks already fitted your pattern. They already agreed to hold off on nuke testing for money, back in the 90s. Clinton stiffed them. They very predictably and ostentatiously restarted testing. Western media reported it as though it was a spontaneous act to cover up Clinton's blunder.

czech'd

This is the Cuban Missile Crisis all over right now. Obama and his cabinet must be freaking out right now.

WTF spell check

*Irans

NUKES IN 25 MINUTES

Just back to the thread, which frequency is it again lads?

Above average salmon run

your getting trolled bud, thats the mercader projector so the borders arent where they're really are if u look at it flat like it realy is

go up to big bear/arrowhead for a breddy gud view :D.

And here's what it looks like.

You should move but not because of this.

Uninvolved countries have been excused from the assembly. I am going home, and if I am not too tired by the time I arrive I will post the pre-meeting briefing we all received on the """incident""". If not, enjoy the typical cover up media story about a nuclear test.

8992 USB SQUELCH

Anyone else hear "Heavy radar contact" right now?

wow we had these critters

5.3 biggest one yet, equivalent to Hiroshima

The Roof Koreans will stop the Nukes. Nothing to worry about.

>North Korea= best Korea

proofs

So full of shit

name faggot arab get out reeeeeeeeeeee

No safety or surprise, the end

Semi-rare

ITS HAPPENING ARMY JETS ARE FLYING ALL OVER PYONGYANG

THE SOLDIERS HAVE BLOCKED ALL ESCAPE ROUTES

IT'S A COUP KIM MIGHT GO DOWN

HAPPENING

HAPPENING

OH SHIT

If this is what causes the US to go to war with North Korea then it'll be the most boring casus belli in the history of warfare. Ironic considering it has the potential to be the most devastating, but still, boring.

Anyone else know this feel?

Alright, so why is this 5th test more "happening" tier than the other four? I'd imagine the first test would have been the most egregious. Is this particular bomb stronger than the other four?

So youre saying that NK used a small nuke on a some Russian special forces?

wtf would russian special forces be doing in that part of NK?

source or gtfo

MODS STICKY THIS SHIT

> north korea
> coup

pick one. if this actually happens then you bet your ass a foreign power captured NK

Expat or Jew working in the globalized economy in Dubai