HERE I AM

ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Idiot trump is losing

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can
call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!!
thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old
(im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind
(im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its
SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random
ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make
alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but muh trends

Shit, meant to say trump will win

Ignore that

Literally an ancient copypasta, haven't seen it in a while

Are you the master mind behind badselfeater?

>Hil1
Nice ID

Praise kek to this song

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

GREETINGS BATTLE BROTHERS I AM NEW. HOLDS UP BOLTER MY NAME IS SERGEANT ARGUS BUT YOU CAN CALL ME BATTLE BROTHER. AS YOU CAN SEE I AM VERY LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR. THAT IS WHY I HAVE COME HERE, TO MEET OTHER BATTLE BROTHERS WHO ARE LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR LIKE MYSELF. I AM 127 YEARS OF AGE ( PRAISE THE EMPEROR) I LIKE TO PURGE HERETICS AND XENO SCUM WITH MY BATTLE BROTHERS ( I LOVE MY BATTLE BROTHERS, IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THAT THE DEAL WITH IT) IT IS OUR FAVORITE ACTIVITY BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR. ALL MY BATTLE BROTHERS ARE LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR TOO OF COURSE, BUT I WANT TO MEET MORE LOYAL SERVANTS OF THE EMPEROR. LIKE THE EMPEROR ONCE SAID, THE MORE THE MERRIER. I HOPE TO BOND WITH A LARGE AMOUNT OF LOYAL SERVANTS OF THE EMPEROR SO JOIN ME IN PRAISE OF THE EMPEROR. FAREWELL.

PRAISE THE EMPEROR

BATTLE BROTHER

This is your daily reminder any poll not brown done by state is useless

lol u tk him 2da bar |?

Did you have to extract that shit from some pasta frozen in the tundra, clone it, and raise it again as your own. Fucking blast from the goddamn past.

does anyone remember Xanga?
or MSN groups?

Nostalgia always hits me hard.

>he's losing

we have drugs and/or alcohol for these times

What am I looking at

It really shouldn't be this close though. Hillary is out spending him 15 to 1 in ads and are crushing Trump in donations

New voters, the enthusiasm gap, and the Shy Tory Factor are going to absolutely fuck Hillary. Most of the states that Trump needs lean red. States are in play that have never been in play before. Things always trend up when Trump stays on message, and he showed her up in the Commander-in-Chief forum. She's still outspending him 15-1, and Trump has massive coffers built up.

Hillary's people must be fucking horrified right now.

WOW... REALLY MAKES ME THINK! WOW JUST WOW I CAN NOT BELIEVE WHAT MY EYES ARE SEEING TRUMP IS ABSOLUTELY BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CUKCUKLCUKCUKKEK POL BTFO POL ON SUICIDE WATCH MHMMMMMMMM REALLY MAKES YOU THINK BTFO SHILL FOR HILL IM A HILLARY BRO NOW TIME TO PUT A WOMEN IN DAT WHITE HOUSE WE WUZ FEMALEZ PREZIDENTS