Defeat ornella

>defeat ornella
>she pays off janitors to delete the thread

it wasn't meant to be completed

sounds bitter
why would he leave that makes no sense

I actually like this one.

So a snappy comeback is stronger than just playing along and laughing with the crowd?

Her terrible personality

Yes, but just barely.

way to go Spartacus

>of course you would runaway fatty, you only like boys!

Yea jonah is soooooo not wanting to have sex with her and basically what are you stupid? Haha nope even if she asked him to stay he would want to leave because she's not even hot!! Haha not a bitter comeback at all

Janitors are fucking cucks who "work" on this site for free lol. I bet they'll ban me for this post too

>Reddit came here to spew their shit. This was their place where they could say nigger, smear shit on the wall and not get banned. They get off on smearing shit on the wall, waiting for the home owner to come home and laughing when the owner freaks out. Why would they discuss movies here? They discuss movies on reddit, their home. Sup Forums is for memes and memes only. Sup Forums to them was a place famous for being shit, so they came here to shit.

OP and all the tourists that support these threads

I really like her face.

>They're minerals, Marie

>of course you would runaway fatty
If she resorts to name-calling, she's loses, and then she's shaming him for being gay, which doesn't make any fucking sense.
It makes the reason why he wouldn't want to be there ambiguous, perhaps her horrible personality. Also, it highlights the fact that she basically made a fantasy for herself where she's fucking Brad Pitt and Leonard Dicaprio.

Hello, nigger.

HAHAHAHA, GET IT. GAYS!!!!!
HAHAHAHA, HOMOSEXUALITY!!!!!!
HAHAHAHA, FAT SHAMING!!!!!
Am I right??

>you know what ornella. i like your attitude. i would pay you to let me suck leos cum out of your cunt.
its that simple

pretty french girl: 1
butt blasted projections of the denied: 0

>awwwww big baby im so sorry, please don't cry!!

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

do you write like an obnoxious retard on purpose?

A satisfying riposte.

I was banned for calling them niggerfaggots

wait they do this here too?