youtu.be/G7-4oeEChx0
>Trump Speaks To Charter School in OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/tL8vAgZcV04
>Pence at Reagan Library 9/8/16
youtu.be/_C7RX-ZlVUU
>Trump Commander In Chief event 9/7/16
youtu.be/-yNVAx68FB0 (T)
youtu.be/GC373ASBXs8 (C)

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump @ NY Conservative party conv 9/7/16
youtu.be/weKzwGEcHpQ
>Trump speaks to Vets @Philadelphia, PA 9/7/16
youtu.be/Pep7ujf_6lk
>Trump rally in Greenville NC 9/6/16
youtu.be/gXMAvppTSAY
>Trump Q&A in Virginia Beach VA 9/6/16
youtu.be/HbZr9QIGKGs
>Trump meets crowds in OH 9/5/16
youtu.be/AfYur9LrbHg
>Trump presser on TrumpForceOne 9/5/16
youtu.be/2tatdBW3ZIY

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Lars Larson show 9/6/16
ow ly/Ijny303ZTqe
>Trump on ORly 9/6/16
youtu.be/8NmoQP9yF9U
>Trump/Pence on GMA 9/6/16
youtu.be/qrm7FnkdR6Y
>Trump on Detroit News 9/3/16
detne. ws/2coSs8R
>Trump on Watters World 9/3/16
youtu.be/MDsQ5JQoT24

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/trumpnightlynews2/
archive.is/qd30z
youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ
twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/774118348896374785
twitter.com/Susan_Hutch/status/774090976004407296
jama.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=1791497
stroke.ahajournals.org/content/40/9/3161.full
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
cnn.com/2012/12/31/politics/hillary-clinton-hospitalized/
strokeassociation.org/STROKEORG/AboutStroke/TypesofStroke/TIA/TIA-Transient-Ischemic-Attack_UCM_310942_Article.jsp
stroke.ahajournals.org/content/44/12/3312.full.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

le first post face

What is Aleppo?

TELL ME ABOUT ALEPPO!

WHAT IS ALEPPO?!

AMERICAN THREADS FOR AMERICAN POLITICS!

>The Theme of this thread is now comfy Pence.

>he uses his hands to eat KFC

BARBARIC!

Trump will teach him proper manners.

Well now I'm hungry for KFC

What makes him so comfy

I think it's like a car or something

Don't do it

I craved KFC after Trump tweeted it last time and it was terrible because the lazy idiots at my local KFC can't even make fried chicken right

Mashed potatoes and gravy were on point but they just come out of a bag so there's no fucking that up

CARLY IS WITH US

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us

Look at that face!

IS THIS THE END OF THE DELEGATES OF DAHNALD?

How can Trump win when there are so many big cities in America?

Big City people has always been leftists and all states in America have big cities where most of the people live.

Dumpin', if thats alright.

Oldies but goodies, this thread.

>inflatable TrumpForce One

I guess you live in some shithole then because the KFC here is bretty good

I can't be an election observer. I have been a poll worker for the last 14 years. Republican judge since I was 18. It's so hard to bite my tongue but I do call out anyone that breaks the law. I don't care what side they are on.

Unauthorized TRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS (The New TNN)
SEPTEMBER 8, 2016

MORNING
>Trump Tweet regarding forum
>”Wow, reviews are in - THANK YOU!”
*STORY OF THE DAY*
>Gary Johnson on MJ: “What is Aleppo?”
>H has “””press conference”””
>dodges question about concussion
>doubles down>>NO ground troops in Syria ever
>even if intelligence says the situation warrants
>earpiece rumors loom
>H fans attack Lauer
>Don Jr opines: “Hey Hillary fans who thought Lauer was tough on her last night…”
>”Welcome to our every waking moment, and that was nothing! #maga”
AFTERNOON
>Trump in Cleveland delivering education speech
>coins name, “trigger-happy Hillary”
>small crowd for H in NC
>barely fills HS gym
>71% of doctors say Hillary’s health concerns are “serious”
>”possibly disqualifying”
>Rand: “Trump would be a better commander in chief”
>71 Yr old man robbed/shot in Chicago
>Florida Walmart has 9/11 tribute made of coke 12 packs.
>Hillary on Isis: “They are saying, ‘Oh please, Allah, make Trump president of America”
>“They hope that Allah delivers America to Trump”
EVENING
>AOL headline: Kim Jong-un suspects citizens are mocking him, reportedly bans sarcasm
>H campaign fundraises off Matt Lauer’s performance
>Korea tests nukes
>Israel and Palestine are sitting down for peace talks — and Vladimir Putin is the host
POLLS
>Morning Consult: NH,IA,NM,NV:C+1 (T+3 in NM H2H), MN,OH:C+2, ME,WI:C+3, NC,T+3, FL,PA:T=
>Magellan: CO,C+5
>Suffolk: NC,T+3
>Quinnipiac: OH,T+4, FL,T=, PA,C+5

archive with links/citations: sites.google.com/site/trumpnightlynews2/

Here's an interesting read from Buzzfeed (i know, i know): Sean Hannity Didn't Change. We Did.: archive.is/qd30z

Surrounding areas negate it. You're right though. CT would be red if it wasn't for Hartford or New Haven

Got Wisconsin Awoo on ya?

Lindsey Graham, George Pataki, Jeb Bush, John Kasich and Ted Cruz are now left.

Trump is daddy. Pence is grandpa.

I live near a major city, KFC is just hit or miss

I got the craving because of the Trump tweet, otherwise Church's or Popeye's are superior

>Not smoking that Sticky Jihadi Aleppo Weed
Aleppo is a fire strain. It can slay an entire room.

>Clintons e-mail server
>unsecured network

quality banter t b h

Its easy to be comfy when you have great satisfaction in life.

He was talking about her persona!

Of those the only one that may matter is Kasich, though I have respect for Graham.

man holy shit the day goes by so fast, felt like this morning was already yesterday

Oh yeah I can't believe I forgot about Popeye's, I think I might actually have that instead. Thanks

What does that even entail? What laws can anyone break? lmao.

3rd week of nofap, AMA.

why are you such a nu-male now?

I'm more alpha than I've ever been before.

No problem user

Also remember Trump literally has Secret Service agents in the kitchen while they make his fried chicken to make sure they don't poison it

So I'm pretty sure he doesn't get the stuff that's been in a warming tray for 2 hours

>respect for Graham
Nigga, what? I can understand Cruz but the julip sucking closet case is a terrible person and his policies are terrible

BULLFUCKINGSHIT.

She is seeking to run against BASED PUBIS as the Chair (woman) in January.

FUCK CARLY. PUBIS OR DIEEEEE!

Are you sure that's saying much?

I just jerked off.
Tell me your secret for success my leaf friend.

>Church's or Popeye's are superior
Tis user knows what he's talking about.

He was the only one saying we needed ground troops in Syria to kill a bunch of people. He's right about that.

(You) made me get out of my nice and warm bed, asshole.

Why won't Hillary Clinton release her medical records? This is standard procedure for anyone running for office.

This is why. A doctor and medical professor proves that Hillary Clinton has been diagnosed with vascular dementia, and is literally dying as we speak, and only one year to live.

This is the most comprehensive, fact filled, well documented video ever made on the subject of Clinton's health.

This is the most explosive, eye opening, earth shattering thing you will ever see.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ - Hillary Clinton diagnosed with vascular dementia. One year to live.

Watch it.
Like it.
Share it.
Spread it.
Post it.
Tweet it.

I'm no longer a virgin.

Why hello CT user. Might I buy you a corndog at the Wapping Fair this weekend, and after we can discuss how to best lynch Dan Malloy?

>no homo

CARLY, LIKE THE DELEGATES, YOU BETRAYED ME AND TRUE CONSERVATISM™

i'm back from b& - posting anime, make america great again 14/88, what did I miss

I thank you for it. Now go get comfy and have a good night of sleep.

While in a polling place, at least in Kentucky, a voter can't take pictures of voters or the ballot. They also can't hang out. They can wear a political shirt, hats, buttons, whatever. But they have to come in, vote, then leave. If they hang around its called electioneering. Very illegal. They can't even be within 100 feet of a polling place.

twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/774118348896374785

YOU ABANDONED ME TED

So anyone who can tolerate listening to Mark Levin- any funny fallout from Cruz Missiles about his "endorsement" of Trump?

When you get hard and really need to go fap, get up from your computer, go for a quick walk, and by the end you should be fine. Also find something to work on, a skill to improve. Trust me, you'll be a lot better off when you stop fapping, the testosterone will make you a different man.

Congratulations shinji

Anybody hear from insider user lately?

She looks like a bitch straight outta gta San Andreas.

Wow, that's almost like how we "Deeply Concerned" Russia into giving Crimea back.

Who does she think she's fooling then?

Trump is near a sure deal and Preibus will be seen as one of the great chairmen as a result of his early backing. The weird little Orthodox man has insured his postion until he sees fit to retire.

He wants regime change and set up the base for the moderate headchoppers.

He's a neoconservative through and fucking through in the worst way possible.

she will bankrupt the rnc if she does that, pubis is a principled balancced budget wisconites firebrand conservatives

CTR fucked everything up again, and Canada is Drumpfing as usual.

more trustworthy sauce: WSRP chair

twitter.com/Susan_Hutch/status/774090976004407296

*only posting because I, myself, was skeptical.

I'll try my best, thanks for the advice.

I heard he committed suicide by shooting himself 3 times in the back of the head and chest after hanging himself by a piano wire

Pretty weird

drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf

>He's a neoconservative through and fucking through in the worst way possible.

No the worst way possible is Clinton where she breaks the thing and doesn't even kill bad guys in the process.

I didn't do much research into it, some Russian linked it at the end of last thread.

Hey leaf, second week going on third here. I just kinda stopped one day, I think we might just make it this time.

As for effects

>Less depression, anxiety. When I do get these feelings now they are easily fought off.
>More optimism for the future.
>Very small but noticeable increase in energy. Maybe to a normie it wouldn't mean much but to me it's a godsend.
>Less sexual thoughts, more creative and spontaneous.

I'm sure there's more to come.

That was the end cap to shitpaign rato had ran. Your fucking VP falls and you continue to high five the fans.

kek

Dyin' Lyin' Illary Clinton is on ACE Inhibitors for stroke prevention.
>FACT: In late 2012 Hillary was diagnosed with a blood clot. In her brain.

Blood clots cause strokes, and Hypertension is the most important modifiable risk factor for ischemic stroke.

What is a premier hypertension medication, and causes persistent dry coughing in many cases? ACE Inhibitors(ACEI) Many people will require treatment with more than one antihypertensive drug to achieve BP control, so she's probably taking a thiazide diuretic as well. This explains why she is taking B12 supplements, as B vitamins are water soluble.
>jama.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=1791497

Dyin's doctor could prescribe her ARBs instead of ACEi, which might get rid of the cough, but ARBs are not as effective and have increased mortality in comparison. Why would Illary go for something that is less effective when she knows she can lie her way around the coughing?
>Extensive clinical trials confirm that ARBs have no unique role in the prevention of stroke. If one considers the unique cardiovascular protective benefits of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors, however, the choice of first-line therapy for prevention of stroke is perhaps not a choice at all!
>stroke.ahajournals.org/content/40/9/3161.full

Illary's official doctor report says she is on Coumadin, Thyroid meds, antihistimines, and vitamin B12: no hypertensive medication. Why wouldn't she be on hypertension medication after a blod clot was found in her brain? Why is her blood pressure 100/65? It doesn't add up.

Illary is playing up "seasonal allergies" to downplay the cough: if we knew she was on a full regimen of anti-stroke medication, there would be legitimate concerns that she may have a stroke at any time. By downplaying her cough as a "seasonal allergy," she can hide her health from the public while having the potential smokescreen of the "misdiagnosis" of a cough caused by "routine blood pressure medication."

praise kek

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

That whole thing was surreal. Rato just got BTFo so he choses a VP.

It wasn't even the weirdest thing that's happened this election. This is one for the ages

>FiT
Kek has spoken, go for a jog every morning and get some weights on. Go /fit/, user.

Godspeed.

redstate went nuts with salt

In 2012 when Hillary fell and had her "concussion," during a follow-up examination, doctors said they found a blood clot in her head and diagnosed her with "cerebral venous sinus thrombosis" an uncommon disease which can have "stroke-like symptoms"
>cnn.com/2012/12/31/politics/hillary-clinton-hospitalized/
>The clot was located in the vein between the brain and and the skull behind Clinton's right ear and did not result in any stroke or neurological damage, her doctors said in a statement.

It's time to cut through the bullshit: she did not fall and have a concussion. She had a mini-stroke, aka TIA.
>While transient ischemic attack (TIA) is often labeled “mini-stroke,” it is more accurately characterized as a “warning stroke,” a warning you should take very seriously.
>strokeassociation.org/STROKEORG/AboutStroke/TypesofStroke/TIA/TIA-Transient-Ischemic-Attack_UCM_310942_Article.jsp

It's no wonder that they'd want to cover this up as a simple concussion.

Soon after Illary's "concussion," she was photographed wearing glasses that had a fresnel lens, supposedly for correcting double vision(diplopia) as a result of said "concussion". Interestingly, diploplia is a transient visual symptom(TVS), a common complaint of patients suffering from TIA.
>stroke.ahajournals.org/content/44/12/3312.full.pdf

Back to hillary's "cerebral venous sinus thrombosis"

>Sinus and cerebral vein thrombosis is easily missed if the correct imaging X-ray study is not done. The usual routine CT or MRI, as are often done for evaluation of stroke or bleeds into the head, are often normal.
>The health care professional who evaluates the patient with severe headache or neurological symptoms needs to think about sinus and cerebral vein thrombosis, otherwise the diagnosis is easily missed.

An uncommon illness with "stroke-like symptoms" that needs special evaluation? Diagnosed after a "routine follow up MRI" for "concussion"?

Yeah fucking right.

Oh please, god. Bring on WWIII. Let me battle under the banner of our Emperor.

BASED TITO ORTIZ
>That was a cool Nevada rally

His goals line up with Hillary to the point if you subtracted thier name and random bullshit social policy would be identical, why would you ever side with him on anything?

>Church's...are superior
Every few years or so I pick up Church's fried chicken in order to remind myself that evil still exists in this world.

wtf i love carly now

So has a solid reason ever popped up as to why he doesn't speak anymore? The whole Goebells comparison seems strained.

Where DO all these leaks keep coming from?

Geez

I just
can't
figure
it
out

Pence is of course 13 years younger than The Donald.

They're a special kind of stupid.

Just on that issue I have respect for him. That's it. That alone is more than I can say for the rest of the clowns who haven't endorsed Trump.

Nah, China would probably let NK fall if they figure out a way to stop the inevitable refugee surge.

Under Trump it'll be peace and prosperity, which is winning but boring.

wew lad what a saltmine.

>so many memes and details of this election will be lost to the pages of history.

In the future they better fucking have a box DVD set of the Can't Stump The Trump Videos so people will understand the full breath of how awesome this election has been.

Good morning /tg/ my connection to the outside world went down yesterday during Trump rally. Hillary's henchmen knows no limit to the evil they are willing to commit in her name.
Even thou it put a damper on my evening her attempt at sabotage was fruitless.
I'm back with new energy and ready to MAGA

I would like to know as well. He's moved into strictly being a scriptwriter?

Why are Trump supporters convinced that the media is "suddenly" talking more about racism and sexism? It's a demonstrably false right-wing conspiracy.

Got Maine on you before you crawl back in?