youtube.com/watch?v=oKYNXo-jUBo
youtube.com/watch?v=_po7So0MKq4
youtube.com/watch?v=8Bgi3z4M-Mo
youtube.com/watch?v=bGG6NWi35Ic
youtube.com/watch?v=1Isc8SMA10U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw I got my mom to watch this because she asked me for new shows to watch
>she loves it, she's on season 2
>starting to think I should warn her about rape episode because she was raped irl
what do?

Rape her until she likes it

don't worry user, women enjoy the rape.

How did they get away with it?

you now remember vito's son shitting in the locker room shower

shield>sopranos

hmm no

however,
deadwood>sopranos

That was the first Sopranos episode I ever saw.

Shit was weird

i wouldn't worry. it would probably just give her fond memories of her son

ummm no sweetie. try again. maybe breaking bad>sopranos

every woman has a rape fantasy user she'll be fine.

WUTCH IT CHRISSY

the sopranos ruined tv for me, it stimulated me intellectually, while every other show from the past 10 years is just "turn off your brain bro", except for the first seasons of boardwalk empire and better call saul. and maybe 3 seasons of mad men before all the hippy crap. i guess show me a hero was okay. the more i watch television the more i appreciate the genius of david chase and co.

i read this in sil's voice

>sopranos thread attempt
>when nobody on Sup Forums has seen it
lol

WORD TO THE WISE

REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR

s1-great
s2-really great
s3-still great
s4-going down
s5-getting desperate
s6-pleb tier filler trash

dis ses with pulp

He looked like a puerto rican whore

He'll send himself to Elvis country...

Where's that?

SOMEWHERE THERE IS NO JEWS OR ITALIANS

Imagine being this retarded, just imagine having to be this person.

Just started watching it recently, I'm on season 1, episode 5. Loving it so far, it's making me laugh my ass off. The opening theme might be my favorite one after The Wire's.

Christopher is a good episode and that ending is one of the show's best.

Did he kill Tony?

>making me laugh my ass off.

it's one of the funniest shows ever imo

Nah it was the fat guy who worked at the bing who always got his ass kicked, can't believe I forgot his name. Might be time for another rewatch.

it was ally boy barese, all the clues are there

georgie

Yep dunno how I forgot that, every time he says "that's why you gotta live for today" it always makes me cringe.

johnny cakes fan detected

I feel this way about Deadwood, but specifically in terms of the writing.

Show was Shakespearean

John Macaroni was a great character

That whole storyline felt forced as fuck user. Cringe.

I see even the gabagool generals aren't safe from you, reddit.com. No wonder based quasiposter left us.

>Season 2 best
Imagine if someone who wasn't baiting actually believed this nonsense.

Was Vito really gay? He sucked some guy off and let other fella fuck he in the ass but CMON

It was the weight loss medication, his doctor can write a note.

I like the one with some pulp carm you stupid fucking bitch

best season by a long way

peak sopranos.

You seem like a season four kinda guy.

What should I do if I have a big nose like Furio?

>its a carmela and furio episode

>Leotardo comes out of the closet to kill the fanook Vito

Pure pottery

rub it with your boyfriendsasshole

>looks like he's laying in a coffin

they literally foreshadowed his death last week

can this show be anymore pottery?

watch it crissy

The whole storyline deals with a lot of themes and characters feelings that was never addressed properly. It's the least forced gay plotline i've ever seen because it's really exploring the general question of what if I did what made me happy in life and just uses an already established character trait as the setting. Vito in the antique store is so poignant and genuinely touching and just brings back how these mobsters are mostly victims of circumstance.

Favorite episode endings lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=rBcbc8eWz6U

You posted it. Close second though.
youtube.com/watch?v=ugwmaeURj1Q

Gabagool?

one of the few opinions i highly disrespect. anyone who dislikes season 6 is legally mentally handicapped i think

Just a friendly reminder that there are literally people who go through watching 6 seasons thinking this is just a cool crime show about mobsters, who would rather get upset about gays than read into the countless deeper layers the sopranos has to offer.

deadwood was excellent, even though season 3 was clearly a step under the previous two. fucking hbo jews.

just a friendly reminder that this show went to complete shit when the actress who played tonys mother died.

I loved the ending how they were one big happy family and tony definitely didn't die

By far the most meh arc of the entire show, having Furio dissappear and never show up again feels like such cop-out

THAT WAS REAL?

why did tony do richie dirty with the jacket? why couldnt he just keep the jacket?

>its a pleb tier filler dream episode

not digging the song desu

here's the best intro tho
youtube.com/watch?v=oKYNXo-jUBo

You deserve to be executed

desperate housewives fan detected.

>Everybody's always blaming me for everything

on my 5th re-watch.
The first two seasons are great,then it starts to drag.

season 1 sucked

The dream episodes were the best

youtube.com/watch?v=_po7So0MKq4

Based Patsy, love this scene

youtube.com/watch?v=8Bgi3z4M-Mo

>implying Join the Club and Mayham aren't possibly the best back-to-back eps in the entire series

>it's a new character is introduced and they pretend he has been there all along episode

Because the jacket was fucking hideous, Richie was an undermining prick, and the Polack maid's husband pulled off the look way better.

False. The rest of season 3 is about as consistently kino as the show ever got, barring the second half of s5 and parts of s6.

That jacket was a threat
Richie got it off a guy he killed

Got it off a boss he beat up and stripped of power, actually
Just as much of a threat if not more

I never considered that angle, and it's interesting. But I don't think it explains Tony's indifference over the jacket and Richie's seemingly genuine desire that Tony like the jacket, not to mention his anger that he gave it away. I never expect Sopranos to spell things out for you, but I don't think there's much to support that at all imo. Seemed more like a plea to get Tony to realize that Richie used to be an important player in order to get in better with him and have him give him some more slack rather than a threat.

youtube.com/watch?v=bGG6NWi35Ic

see

Nah see you’re lookin at this from your own perspective and you’re a non threatening people-pleasing autist who’s desperate for friends, with no hope of ever being in a position of dominance. Try looking at it from the character’s perspective, you’ll see that your theory is comically weak.

it was sneed

I think Richie genuinely wanted Tony to like the jacket, but Tony might have taken it as a veiled threat because he knew Richie was a loose cannon with ambitions of being the Boss.

You’re fucking food, you hear me? FOOD

you guys are fucking retarded. yeah tony was totally scared that tiny little 60 year old manlet was going to beat him up or whatever

I’m hoping this is bait
If not, check out pic related you might learn something

Not my personal favourite but season 2 is excellent and one of the high points of the show
It's a perfectly respectable opinion

What is the most overrated episodes and why is it College?

Well it's the same guy saying 6th is worst, which is what im more getting at

Ritchie was unhinged, though. Somebody that unstable is dangerous, even if they are an old manlet.

How mad were the writers that AJ grew up to be an average beta male, and not a strongfat mafia looking guy like his dad?

youtube.com/watch?v=1Isc8SMA10U

K I N O

I think it wasn't as much of a threat as it was a weird power play- just an odd relationship dynamic. Tony seemed kinda weirded out that Ritchie kept bringing up a fucking jacket, and Ritchie was trying to be the big man and give Tony this offering and watch how he reacts. Add in the prison time thing and the Janice relationship into the mix and you might see that the whole jacket ordeal is just a really socially awkward situation that Ritche keeps pressing because he wants to change his dynamic with Tony.

But Tony doesn't need other people's jackets. What the fuck.

Ritchie was a fucking cocksucker anyway.

DAS IT MANE

CARMELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Would cum my pants tbqh

>there will never be another sopranos
life is suffering

>watch Tony scene
>really heavy breathing through nose
never bothered me on first watch, but cant ignore it anymore

SATANIC BLACK MAGIC

She wasn't really raped. She just made it up for attention.

>Doesn't enjoy asthmakino