Why is shitposting inbuilt into Australians?

Why is shitposting inbuilt into Australians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=53Q1y5EAN4E
youtube.com/watch?v=Mb1jPhL3Ogo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tall_poppy_syndrome#Usage_in_Australia
worldmapswithout.nz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>which occurred in front of a group of exchange students from a Jewish school in Melbourne

Holy shit what a legend

fukkn top yarn mate

I'm not really sure who has the bigger balls
The teacher who will probably never work again or the kid for actually pulling it off

It's Australia cunt they are both drinking a tinny behind the cricket shed right now.

Reminds me of that bit from the Chaser come to think of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=53Q1y5EAN4E

This. That teach will be fine.

Notice how the world always has to bend over for the Jews. Go to an Armenian school dressed as a Turkroach and nobody will bat an eyelid.

What does the pole jargon at the end say?

REMEMBER THE 6 GORILLION YOU RACIST FUCK

No clue, m8.

All I recognise is kurwa.

because we stuck you all on that island for being foul mouth'd little shits

Just proves Hitler was stylish as fuck and had that swagger while shitty jew fashion is garbage

based straya

>There are jews in Australia

We need a Sup Forums prime minister immediately.

Nah. Give it a week and they'll all be havin' a giggle about it.

I don't think I've ever met a jew before

is there a synagogue in Brisbane?

lol nice

Victoria has the highest % of Jews outside of Israel.

Or something along those lines.

its not just the humans some unknown force has given the animals autism as well

>"In a bussy school, this student did go to a respected staff member said 'Is this ok?'"

>"yes"

From topkek to topkike

God we're awesome.

>vic has the most jews
>also where all the degeneracy leaks out of
Explains a lot.

Fuckin win

>(((Jewish))) students

>From (((Melbourne)))

Bullshit. This article is a fake.

There are more jews than abos in Australia.

>Alice Springs

I bet the student was Aboriginal.

Here is a video of a Rabbi and an Aboriginal fighting about who is more oppressed.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mb1jPhL3Ogo

One like a fucking block from parliament house/botanic gardens

Wait, so it would have been totally fine and uneventful if those visiting kikes weren't there?

The problem wasn't that he was dressed as Hitler, but that he was dressed as Hitler in front of some jews

From the 2011 census:

>The vast majority (95%) of Australia’s Jewish population live in its capital cities; 85% of Jews live in either Melbourne or Sydney

>Caulfield North in Melbourne is the most populous Jewish neighbourhood in Australia with an estimated 10,200 Jewish people. Jews make up one third (31%) of Caulfield North’s population.

Look it up there's like 30 articles

There's going to be a seminar on shitposting at my uni

What a time we live in

Aha

Fuck, I remember book week, they'd tell you to get into costumes and give you a freddo frog if you did.

If you DIDN'T you had to stay at school in the library.

I got dressed up as runescape, green box for my rune armor, $20 half decent helmet from a costume shop with the ponytail crap spray painted blue.

I told my teachers to come to the wilderness.

Sheeit.

>anarchistmarxistdrowfeminism
>couldn't resist squeezing a pretentious word like "lalangue" in to the title

Its like pottery

noice mate, I'm in Maylands.

The problem was that someone complained and it made the news. That's a shitcunt thing to do, but good for the laughs at least.

Also there's literally nothing wrong with dressing up as Hitler.

It's literally just in our nature to say dumb shit all the time. My dad is full ozzie and he's a fucking moron. I can be the same way sometimes but I always know where it comes from.

Fuck Australia though.

>Named as being best dressed
Did the entire school collectively reveal their power level?

>ozzie
>not aussie

nah get fucked

u wot m8. I live in a suburb that's 70% jewish. It's also maclolm turnballs electorate. Jews run Australia.

>You will never be a based Australian/New Zealander with legendary bantz

fuck you, I hope a drop bear eats your mother you cunt.

Jew and Jewish are not the same thing fool. You can't wake up tomorrow and be Chinese but you can wake up tomorrow and be a Buddhist. Judaism = Jewish =/= Jews. Hebrews = Israelites = 12 Tribes of Israel = Kingdom of Judah = Judah + Benjamin + Simeon + Levi = Kingdom of Judah = Jews = of the Bloodline of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

You can't call yourself a Jew and not be of the Southern Kingdom of Judah which was definitely not damn white people. Wooly hair and skin as if burnished is a furnace is the complete opposite of straight hair and pale ass skin.

Also most of these so called Jews call themselves Askenazi who are from Gomer who are from Japheth which is the forefather of the Europeans. Nowhere close to Shem who's the forefather of the Oriental Negros. The Negritos in the Philipines. The Israelites and many other Negros of dark skin and wooly hair.

lol the kids parents for showing everyone they bought their kid a legit fucking Nazi uniform for their kid.
>best dressed
lol that kid probably had a real, antique swastika armband with big shiny black jackboots

Yeah I go there and a lot of kids stood up and clapped and a few Roman salutes
>inb4 ban I'm 18

I hope a monster truck plows into the section you parked your scooter at the next rally

Same here, except i'm in Western Australia
There's a synagogue and a jewish only private school next to my house, I see them come out and walk every weekend.

Absolute madman

Do they have to wear those clothes and hair things that make them look as disgusting as humanly possible?

They do here in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. On Saturdays and Fridays you can see them with their broods clogging up the streets.

>An openly subversive group of people are allowed to clearly congregate and practice their religion preaching the pig like nature of everyone who isn't them

Let's all dress up as Hitler, every day. Let's open a bunch of Nazigogues and Nazi only private schools. Oh wait. Yeah, shit that would be racist.

average seminar for an aussie

Uhgg. They really do go out of their way to look completely disgusting though don't they?

At least near me there's a little parish school and all the girls wear dresses, knee-high socks, and those straw hats with the ribbons.

I'd definitely send my daughter there...if I had one....and didn't live in a one bedroom flat.

>tfw a just a poor westie whose council can't afford to have kosher traffic lights

It's what they do behind closed doors that fucks things up, the clothes they wear are just the icing on the cake.

I commented on this on ABC's post. If anyone saw it? My antisemitic comment got quite a few likes and I took the to deliver even more of the red-pill which was surprisingly supported by a few.

Australians are pretty red pilled. It's great.

We'll come for you next leb.

>kosher traffic lights

...J-Jews eat traffic lights?

Good luck. I'm behind 7 lanes of Pakis.

>she

Absolutely nothing will happen from this.

Christ. They really should firebomb everything past the CBD.

what the fuck is this

It's a coping mechanism, we'd all commit suicide if we didn't shitpost.

>you will never get to drive a truck through that

Why even live?

Fuck that's a lot of speed humps.

That'd be .....nice

KEK

nioce

Based Straya!

How can Canada even compete?

>Alice Springs

Isn't there a US government installation there?

I reckon part of Aus culture is a dislike for people who take themselves too seriously. When most of us see cunts acting like that our inherent first reaction is to take the piss until they stop acting like faggots and chill the fuck out.

There's a bunch everywhere

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tall_poppy_syndrome#Usage_in_Australia

>Of the Australian definition, Peter Hartcher of the Sydney Morning Herald writes, "(Australian) citizens know that some among them will have more power and money than others... But according to the unspoken national ethos, no Australian is permitted to assume that he or she is better than any other Australian. How is this enforced? By the prompt corrective of levelling derision. It has a name—The "Tall Poppy Syndrome". The tallest flowers in the field will be cut down to the same size as all the others. This is sometimes misunderstood...It isn't success that offends Australians. It's the affront committed by anyone who starts to put on superior airs."

Cucks.

New Zealand is so irrelevant they don't even include it in maps of the world

worldmapswithout.nz/

Being in Alice Springs is already punishment enough.

Makes just that much harder to invade us.

Over 25 years and I've met one Jew in Brisbane (nice enough chap, though), and apparently there is at least one more I've heard of.

Tell that to the Chinks buying your country out from under you.

Thanks for that. It'd be shit to still be stuck in Britainistan with you poor fuckers

Et tu, Zhang.

All of their ancestors were criminals.

Being a sick cunt is just who they are.

Oh no you sent us away from all the Pakis, now how will our daughters be raped by mudslimes?

>had to visit a Jewish school in highschool as part of learning about different cultures
>it was the only place that made us pay for lunch to be provided
>gave us a shitty cucumber sandwich and a piece of fruit each
>the bill asked for $50 per student
>mfw my first and only personal experience with jews was them trying to jew us for shekels

At least our teacher basically told them to go fuck themselves and refused to pay.

I'm actually in that kid's tutor group, I told him what to wear on Monday. The best part is that the now apologetic principal was the one who gave him 3rd place!

I had a jewish teacher in highschool who had us all chant "Seig Heil!" when we were practicing our german. Great man.

German when I was in high school was just an excuse to watch Inspector Rex

We had German in primary school and the teacher only spoke German so no one had a clue what the fuck she was trying to teach us

holy kek

give this child a gofundme or something so I can buy him a beer

We had Chinese in primary school.

Kind of wish I'd continued it in high school. At least I'd be able to order a meal without it being a giant hassle.

I didn't know they named a town after the chicken you can get at outback steakhouse.

Just shout Wing Wang Wong at differing volumes and you'll get by.

"Alice Springs" is the name of a dish?

>they named a food after Alice Springs
Is it coated with petrol or something?

Can't criticise them for that when it's happening here as well, mate.