Is he playing a character? Filthy frank (Joji) even called him out and said he doesn't actually believe the shit he says

Is he playing a character? Filthy frank (Joji) even called him out and said he doesn't actually believe the shit he says

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=DQM0i0fGovY
youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BI0gwjg0h2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whatever you say, stone cold steve austin

he's a piece of shit either way

Source?

take your pill
youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

He's a snake oil salesman that preys on the weak minded and desperate low IQ middle Americans who think sandy hook was a hoax. It's quite genius from a marketing standpoint

Alex Jones is one of the greatest men to have ever lived. A true visionary and patriot.

Don't forget that there are people out there who believe in everything he says.
I know that frogs are hermaphroditing and CERN is doing some weird stuff, but he buries a lot of great nuggets of truth in deceit.

gasp, even Filthy frank (Joji)??
how will Alex ever recover?

He's a grifter exploiting a bunch of impressionable reactionary dipshits. Same with Milo, Cernovich, Rogan, et al.

paranoid schizophrenic

He is their puppet. They silence/kill anyone who has information that threatens their agenda. The mere fact he has been around so long, confirms he literally answers to them. It is that simple.

It's ironic because joji is a performance actor that plays a character but he has the decency to admit it

I fucking hope so. I've got a "enemy of my enemy..." thing with him for trolling TYT, but some of his rants sound like the insane ramblings you would hear out of a particularly fucked up homeless person.

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

Nope. Listened to him for 15 years that is really him. I saw a premiere of his kino film too and he was there

You don't have to worship as a cult of personality, just use him as entertainment or when he covers shit the MSM wouldn't touch with a 3 mile pole

We're all playing a character, you fucking idiot. Just some of us know it.

THIS. He is both a performance artist, Time Warner employee, and Zionist puppet to mislead and fear monger.

Woah that's so deep

Hey champ, how's middle school going? Getting good grades?

D-dad?

Yeah, everyone except you two.

Whoa.. is that a rick and morty quote?

yeah all those evil centrist/right leaning people preying on the innocent!

but not anyone on the left thought!

youtube.com/watch?v=DQM0i0fGovY

Reminder that if you believe he's genuine and accept his propaganda lies as fact then you are part of the problem.

What's that got to with literally anything?

>Zionist

there's that word again, again post any prof

haha :D upvoted!

What's with Sup Forums and shutting down anti-Zionists all of a sudden? Surely it's just pure coincidence.

>implying infowarriors aren't the solution

>joji is a performance actor
Acting like an autist on youtube hardly requires any talent. you give him too much credit.

Can I upvote you first? you're epic.

>implying infowarriors aren't sheep being led on by a wolf in sheep's clothing
You'd be surprised at how many people claiming to be "saving the world" are just ZioNazis all the same.

see: Donald Trump, Sup Forums

I think so too. been listening for years. he can be a bit wild with his trump shit. but i believe it is who he is . he just has a crazy voice and does on rants like he does. his older shit was way different than trump dick sucking non stop now.he's prety much normal now compared to the old days

hes not playing a character, bill hicks is

If its a character, he plays it IRL too.

t. lived in austin my whole life and have met Alex a handful of times.

I always found this whole theory really eerie
Someone should petition Trump about it.

This, he refused to say he was performing a character when he was in family court. He's definitely earnest, you can just decide if you think he's crazy or not.

who is this saemen daemon?

>More a fan of Joji than Colbert

I honestly believe that Alex Jones might low-key be the greatest actor of our generation, if people who can only play one character count. I doubt he has any range, but he is very good at playing that one character.

Everyone playing in this on-going multi-network, multi-media platform praestantissimum progressio deserve Oscars.

t. 15yo

Obviously he passionately believes in the shit he says but exaggerates his persona on air for entertainment purposes.

He's obviously hamming up his shouty, angry texan shtick for effect but I think he believes most of what he says on some level. Like, not his adverts for fake medicine, obviously, but the political stuff.

Enjoy your gay water

THE FILTHY FRANK CALLED HIM OUT?!?! fuck me guys, it's fucking over.

Tfw the character you created to be as silly, filthy and annoying as possible is still more likeable than your actual real pretentious hipster personality

genuinely who gives a shit what joji thinks about anything. I don't even dislike the guy I just don't care about any of his opinions.

youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ
YOU'LL NEVER DEFEAT THE HUMAN SPIRIT

No, he's not doing a character. He hams it up a bit for the camera, but in truth, he genuinely believes what he's saying, and has been a conspiracy theory nut since 1995.

NEVERRRRRR
youtube.com/watch?v=BI0gwjg0h2E

He's been a leftist false flag puppet since the late 2000's. All the calls to his show are fake as fuck and done by various liberal propaganda groups

Literally 95% of the shit he says turns out to be true sooner or later. Including the gay frogs thing. Yeah Alex Jones is funny meme man haha but he's extremely knowledgeable of all the shady shit happening around the world

That's not irony friendo

It's really sad
Endocrine disruptors in water are a serious environmental issue, with much deeper sociological impact than we initially imagined.

But this idiot comes, misunderstands the studies and spins it into "(((THEY))) are turning the frogs GAY!!!" and everyone "smart" now thinks it's just a wacky crazy conspiracy theory. theory.
It's becoming climate-change denial level of ignorance, but this time from liberal-left instead of conservative-right.

It's a shame really. If he was more articulate and did better research most of his audience wouldn't want him. Like calling out microplastics instead of just ranting about homosex frogs.

*eats a big bowl of chili*
wtf i cant remember my childrens birthdays now

wtf i wanna suck young alex jones' dick now?

He's Bill Hicks' alter ego which is a satire of a right wing radio talk show host

really maed me thinc

He's always played a character. But it was at least conspiracies loosely based on many true things with the right overall moral standpoint: libertarian, anti-authoritarian, anti war. Sure, he'd talk about aliens and extra-dimensional beings, but that just made people tune in because he was crazy in a fun way.

Then came the Hillary/Trump election season. He would strongly support Trump as the anti-establishment, anti-war, anti-globalist, libertarian freedom option.... and to many of us libertarian types, that's EXACTLY what Trump looked like.

Then Trump got elected and even before taking office he was quickly beginning to do the EXACT OPPOSITE on everything he campaigned upon except immigration. Alex Jones made a huge name for himself amoung the Trump fans, but Trump has very quickly shown he's cut from the exact same cloth as George W.

Trump is a freedom hating pro-surveillance, anti-weed, pro-Obamacare (well, he wants to call it something different and enhance all the worst parts of it, everything he claimed he wanted to get rid of), globalist, crony capitalist scumbag that's picking a billion more useless squabbles across the globe.

So it's at this point that he can either regain his integrity and admit that he backed a bad candidate or continue to enjoy the massive mainstream support he has among the Trumptards, he's choosing the former.

He's always been a larger than life clown, but his values and heart were in the right place... they no longer are. I'm convinced he knows this.

He had a spiel a couple weeks back where he was talking about Trump fighting the good fight to legalize weed on a national level which is a blatant falsehood that everyone should know. Though Trump campaigned on legalizing on a national level and not interfering with recreational/medicinal weed he's cracking down on the legal states and Sessions is an old school Reagan type when it comes to prohibition.

Alex Jones has no integrity.

He's just a sleazy salesman. He goes on and on about these terrible things then immediately tries to sell you something related to it. That whole "MAKIN THE FRIGGIN FROGS GAY!" bit was immediately followed by Jones trying to pitch his assortment of water filters designed to remove these chemicals being put int he water to make men more passive. He also sells vitamin D drops for like $20+ when you could get the same thing for like $4. He combats this by saying that stuff will literally kill you and that his is the real deal.

He's constantly begging for more money, yet he own 3 fucking Rolex watches which he has even said his whole looking like some typical rich asshole is to "fool and infiltrate the ranks" of the rich people that wanna screw you over.

This guy should only be laughed at, but sadly there's a lot of people out there that don't have a basic understanding of anything and easily get wrapped up in what he says.

There is more important shit to do than make DUDE WEED stoners happy

All radio guys are playing a character. It's all fake. Shock jock talk radio never really evolved past its peak in the late 90s.

WOOOOOW THAT'S SOOOO DEEEP DUUDE

One might even say that alex jone is... a real hero?

What weird stuff is CERN doing? And isn't weird stuff sort of what they're meant to do?

>has science gone too far
>90 percent can't see what's wrong with this picture

Based Alex Jones. I think I'll watch InfoWars today. Thanks for the reminder OP.

you have to admit the thing about the sandy hook parent laughing was very strange

How is that irony, yuh dingus? You like filthy frank because you know he;s being "silly" and don't have to strain yourself working out if he's genuine or not.

he peddles conspiratorial garbage to sell water filters and other pointless crap to retards

I normally don't watch Joe Rogan's show because I'm not retarded.