Milo crushes CNBC interview

Remember how terrified of political correctness the media is?
Well have a look at this, notice how clueless they are against him but how hopeful they are for him.
youtube.com/watch?v=Lgl53EXInPc

I think this is a sign that the left is going to fall apart, everyone is tired of pretending that they're right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RrGnX-7lTmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did he say "Pepe in the White House"?

When the ascendant Alt-Right raises the flag of Kek above the Vatican, our job is done.

I like how well-spoken he is, attention whore he may be. Even with gotcha questions, he navigates them quite well.

What does it say about how far gone we are that the only way we can get 'our' arguments heard is if they are coming out of the mouth of a gay jew who sleeps with black men?

Thank you milo!

He's running circles around them.

Never looked into this guy until now. He should be Press Secretary

I've never really paid any attention to him and yeah they way he nimbly turns the conversation where he wants it to go is pretty impressive

"pepe in the white house"
AHAHAHHAHAHAHA OH GOD

Milo did a really good job in this interview.

You can really see why a lot of people were drawn to him.

Really wish he wasn't such a flaming faggot, but yeah he rekt em good.

Don't forget our lord and savior Kek taking a giant poo poo and pee pee on the Muslim cube they worship.

Milo is a fucking subversive who's trying to hijack us.

Controlled opposition is one of their greatest tactics.

>what the Alt-Right is about according to a kike
>we're winning
No, you're being played. If you want to win you have to do everything in your power to keep an ambiguous term like Alt-Right from being normalized. It was birthed by Marxist Kikes, and thus they are ultimately the ones in control of it if it manages to get stuck in the minds of the normie public.

Wow what the fuck is this?

Really makes you think

I think he did well in pointing out how PC culture hurts society and people. Those are the points that need to be made about it. Well done.

They weren't going after him that strongly.

This maybe a 5/10 in terms of how much the press can be against you when they invite you for an interview.

Attacking questions sure but they gave him loads of time to answer them.

If they wanted to take him down they'd invite someone else on the show arguing against him and give that other person more time to respond and better questions.

milo is a parody of the alt-right. he will say anything to make a sell. pepe in the white house & now this gay khazar coalburner gets a pass on pol?

alt-right is just the new center-left.

he can articulate an argument better than you could ever hope to. that's why

What the hell is that?

>that frumpy bitch getting more and more angry as the video goes on

tiptopkek

God damn, they didn't know what to do.

Milo is a cokehead cum guzzling coal burning degenerate

>coal burning
>is a homosexual
how retarded are you?

is milo top or bottom

this is important

Jesus, why do people keep inviting him? Don't they know that he's the walking meme man?

alt-right is the greatest troll on the media that Sup Forums has ever done, they are actually buying this shit.

He is into "choke me daddy" type of bondage degeneracy.

Man, he nailed that.

He did a good job.

Why does Sup Forums shit on him these days? Gay? Jewish? Not Stormfront enough?

This kek

>Pepe in the white house

YAAASSS QUEEN MILO

It's the left that refuses to listen to anyone who isn't an "oppressed minority" or some sort. Just consider him an ambassador.

At least he is our little degenerate.

>Trying to hijack our movement
>He has made it very clear that he is not alt-right.

He knows damn well he isn't alt-right and he's said it many many times. He doesn't like the fact that an ethnostate is part of our core values, but he'll continue to use the movement as a means to achieve his goals of fame and attacking the PC culture.

We benefit hugely towards having milo, he's inducted a huge amount of normies into the alt-right.

Y- ya. Troll..

he said the alt right cares about equality, and doesnt hate jews

kek

Hes inducted huge amounts of social conservatives to think that gay marriage, interracial sex, and trannies are OK because Milo (a gay man) says crime stats

WRONG

>pepe in the white house
What a madman

>Wow what the fuck is this?
Kikebart shilling.

Good. Let there be disinfo!

He's against gay marriage, and trannies.

It's not that we're far gone. It's that they can't just dismiss a gay jew who sleeps with black men as easily as they would a straight guy.

He's pushing his own agenda, but I don't give a fuck about what gays do and most of what he says is in line with what I care about. Not like he'll breed anyway

Once out man is in the whitehouse, we can go full RWDS. We need to chill on it till then.

>alt-right is the greatest troll on the media that Sup Forums has ever done
Sup Forums has nothing to do with it. Alt-Right was created by kikes at the SPLC, and echo'd by the same faggots who did the spider brackets (((:_:))) places like Slate, Salon, Huffpo, Vox, and other blog cancer.... so they would have something new to point at and smear Trump with since calling him Hitler 6 million times isn't working.

>raise the flag of KEK above the Vatican

KEK WILL IT, user

also, though milo is a flaming poof, it's somewhat gratifying to know we have a Sup Forumslack in the media representing us.

>we're still going to gas you milo

He is spewing memes left right and center.

Few days ago he posted some image with the following comment: "REALLY MAKES YOU THINK"

He is a normie version of Sup Forums

... to the public.

>PEPE IN THE WHITE HOUSE

THIS FUCKING CUM GUZZLING FAGGOT DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THE POWERS HE IS DEALING WITH

Get over it. He's immunized himself from lefty criticizing.

That's how you get your message out now, be a faggot nigger lover veteran and whatever other disparaged group you can throw in. That way nobody can call you a racist or sexist or whatever.

Most Brits I've heard talk in the political scene are like that. They have a better master of the English language and communicate better than Americans do.

Exactly. Someone like a Gavin McInnis or a Tommy Robinson would be hit with the "straight, white male so we can marginalize him" shtick.

fuck he's really good.

We are the liberation.

We are the last hope of unfucking our shit.

No, we really don't.

For some reason, colonists are obsessed with our accent, especially your women :^)

>the alt-right cares about equality democracy and liberalism
Milo is controlled opposition
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it's because of harry potter, dr. who and sherlock holmes

i'm not kidding

He got popular so people started to hate him... makes no sense, he has his place.

racism isn't what the alt-right is for/

Based.

We need Milo. Right now anyway. Is he making Trannies/gay sex/general degeneracy more normalized? Yes. Is the left already doing that, ALONG with squelching free speech and subverting western values? Yes.

Atleast with Milo we can get our foot in the door. Once we have our freedom of speech locked down once again, and maybe even nationalism instilled, only then can we slowly start to fight against that other degeneracy. infact a lot of it will destroy itself based on that when people take pride in their Country, they take pride in their actions. You know what's not prideful or helpful to society? Being a fucking degenerate.

I have a strange tingling sense that this is precisely the kind of people that give a negative stereotype to the hard-right -

you guys are substantially anti-action oriented. you support ideological purity instead of results
you want to be 100% right instead of getting results
read up on the pareto principle

milo is a professional alt right personality.

he makes his money off of us.

he is a useful tool for us.

I fuck black men.

I am the alt-right.

3:44
Did he say "pepe in the White House?"

That be not true. Me speaking English gooder then yurope.

This is fucking cringeworthy.

The Alt-Right is definitely the lamest shit Sup Forums has ever been associated with. 100% concentrated faggotry.

This man is literally the reason why Twitter (and it's price) is tanking. Bless.

He is speaking a hair too fast and he is jazz handing godamn everywhere but we need Milo. This slippery faggot can say what we want to say but is completely immune to the Left's "YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE REEE" attack. Since he is a queer and very recently 50 of his dick sucking minority group were violently murdered. All the interviewers now face the very same risk of being destroyed by "outrage" by saying something offensive.

It is a godamn looney toons world but we have found a way to speak out in public using their own twisted weapons against them. In the end gays have triumphed but that part of being a conservative wasn't exactly all that important to me to begin with.

>cringeworthy

I hate medically diagnosable autists like you that can't handle their emotions like a real fucking human being

Bingo. These are the folks that were Cruz supporters and will stay home or write in Cruz on election day because they feel morally superior in losing the battle.

Milo loves his nose candy.

this.

>exhibit B- based Douglas Murray

didn't think it would come to this, but gays are our best chance in a lot of ways for getting a message out that will actually be listened to

>Nor knowing about and caring about classical liberalism
> not knowing and not caring about the philosophies of Locke

Disgusting

Yes, but he is our cokehead cum guzzling coal burning degenerate.

I wonder how many of these "fuck Milo" posts are made by people who actually vehemently oppose the right and want to sabotage its chances for success by making us turn our backs on our most useful allies.

>anti-action
No. Its being aware. Why would you take up a label that was created, and controlled by the people you are trying defeat? The Alt-Right doesn't exist, its a buzzword. Its a buzzword that exists only to mark, shame, and intimidate people. And you are not in control of this word because the fucking word doesn't even have a concrete definition, its literally "people we don't like and you shouldn't like either".

Its almost as dumb as embracing the word RACIST, rather than mocking it and the people who hurl it around. Thats all you need to do, mock the people who use Alt-Right.

Alt-right has been being used for more than a year almost two, and it only got media coverage in the last week.

How the fuck was it made by the media? We've been calling it that for a long time

This is why he was banned on Twitter. He was converting the youth to the right side of politics at an astonishing rate.

You can care about classical liberalism if you like, but that's not alt-right, comrade.

I don't agree with Milo on everything and he is a complete faggot, but when he turns down the trolling he can be pretty eloquent.

yes

Based fag! He speaks for me. I know a lot of you want to go back to the 50s but I want to go back to the 70s and 80s.

>gays are our best chance
We don't let you down Sup Forums. I know a lot of fags are leftists, but Orlando was good for one thing and that's redpilling fags. A lot of us are not leftists and the number grows.

Sincerely,
/lgbt/

Fuck off, retard.
Alt-right is just a term Richard Spencer came up to talk about people who are right wing, but don't agree with the mainstream right.

It only benefits us that the media is chasing this alt-right boogeyman.
They keep calling people alt-right and asking people like Milo and Sam Hyde if they're part of it, and they can't find a single person who is alt-right, because alt-right is not even a thing. It's an idea, the idea that people on the right disagree with other people on the right. That's literally all it is.

The media is chasing a boogeyman. They're slinging all their regular insults at the ''alt-right'' that doesn't even exist. Usually they would call ''right wing extremists'' racist and blame them for everything, but now it's all directed at a this red herring that some irrelevant fag came up with. They're putting all the blame for everything on a group that just doesn't exist.
This is good, idiot.

he's a degenerate faggot, but by god he's the best ally we've got at the moment as someone who can get across our message of fucking common sense and reality

Didn't this faggot steal a bunch of money?

I never dreamed that one day I would fight side-by-side with a cock gobbling faggot, but here we are.

youtube.com/watch?v=RrGnX-7lTmw

>Sup Forums is once again following this degenerate faggy cuck again

have you faggots learned nothing?
>hurrr u-useful idiot
well he is making alt-right look like a bunch of tranny and homo enablers so good fucking job in trading values for memes

i cant watch milo because he just spouts memes and panders too hard

is this safe for me?

No one is alt-right, idiot.
He is making an non-existent group look silly. Who cares?

You don't actually identify as alt-right, idiot?

I know and care deeply about Locke. His perverted philosophies of property and equality are a corner stone of the present Kali Yuga.

Milo is an advocate of male genital mutilation but he is needed. For now...

no

He seems agitated, probably under the influence of cocaine or meth.

refer to and we need to be realistic about the fact that we need help getting our message across and people like milo and douglas murray (woke gays who can't have WHITE PRIVELEGE SCUM shouted at them) are our best chance at the moment for actually being heard.

Pure trips of truth

It's probably amphetamines (i.e Adderall). It would explain his behavior and it makes sense since he writes for a living.

He will be a Martyr for the Alt-Right when the Day of the Rope comes