/trek/+/std/

We will build a paywall and make Trekkies pay for it edition

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject//trek//start/2017-01-01/end/2017-09-23/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for licensing kikery being the cause of most of STD's problems.

All the totally not from the (((Middle East))) members of production and crew on STD:

>Nicholas Meyer
>Alex Kurtzmann
>Akiva Goldsman
>Trevor Roth
>Gretchen Berg
>Mary Wiseman
>Lee Rose
>Adam Kane
>Kirsten Beyer
>Jesse Alexander
>Joe Menosky

Did Secondary Tactical Officer survive, will we see her One More Time

>tfw your father never loved you as much as your full-human adopted sister who advanced in rank faster than you

Why didn't you link back to the old thread, retard?

>Sarek only loves humans
>doesn't really like his half-human son
So at what point do we logically conclude he simply dislikes Vulcans themselves?

Commander Autistic Tranny Sheboon wasn't Sarek's daughter. He was grooming her to replace Spock's mom.

ashkenazi jews are relatively from europe

I can take a shitty star trek series.

But these twitter screenshots of these pataks saying it's the best star trek ever? That's a bridge too far! That hurts.

She was taken to sickbay, which was promptly destroyed.

We never link old threads, newfriend, now go back to way you came from because you'd know that if you were a regular.

who /orville/ here?

Should I pay 4 it? or is it as bad as it looks?

>ashkenazi jews are relatively from europe
Yes, but don't tell them that or they'll vehemently disagree with you and call you "anti-semetic" (implying of Semitic origin which is a middle east group of people).

The ultimate jews

Torrent.

I think you might be retarded. The idea of general threads isn't that fucking hard to follow.

I bet you actually liked the STD premiere, didn't you you fucking moron

then they can do the 1632 series then. modern progressives fight the evil nobility and catholic church to bring womens lib to the Renaissance.

>Should I pay 4 it?

So Sarek is the white guy in the WMAF relationship. No wonder he hates Spock.

Should we send a probe and check out that anomaly? Nah let's shoot our first officer into space LOL

I'm surprised they didn't shoot her down the well to fix the problem

>The idea of general threads isn't that fucking hard to follow.

Since you showed up here just tonight, let me give you a tutorial on how /trek/ runs. We don't do stupid cross-linking in the body. We keep it light and fun and occasionally we sperg out for a full thread.

There's gotta' be better boards to shill, shit for brains.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject//trek//start/2017-01-01/end/2017-09-23/

See above? That's beginning of the year to now, so fuck off.

>Spock is the Supreme Logician

only thing confirmed destroyed was the brig and with the number of escape pods launching at the end most of the crew survived. unless its policy to launch all empty escape pods at the same time while abandoning ship.

So I hear this show is getting RAVE reviews on twitter? Why does it get so much hate here and on Red-dit?

NUMBAH WAN

kek

because Sup Forums

>all talentless hacks hired because of their tribe
At least old school Jews were talented

because it's shit

Sickbay was blown in to space after the initial attack, the same one that fucked the brig.

CBS literally paid people to use #onfleet

You know they did because all the faggot nignogs moved away from calling things "Fleek" about two years ago.

Twitter is unironically the worst shithole on the entire internet.

It entertains the stupidest individuals on the planet, on every single end of the political and racial spectrum. I do not care for what twitter thinks.

"It's not your human tongue that's the problem, it's the fact that you are a nigger" wew how did they get away with this?

To incite more hatred against whites.

It's actually Sup Forums as fuck so far if you ignore the mary sue MC and the actress's bloviating off set.
>in the grim darkness of the 23rd century, sheboons and dragon lady chink bosses are still the same
>Klingons are a 50/50 cross between KANGZ memes and space ISIS
>sheboon commits a dozen crimes and goes to prison
>someone actually ignores the suicidally naïve captain and readies phasers and photons

I didn't like it but I didn't hate it.

I expected nothing and got something I guess I will watch since I have nothing else I want to watch.

>nigger doesn't listen to experts and exits sickbay before being dismissed
wow who would have guessed niggers don't understand protocol

Media companies hire people to tweet things positive along with bots.

She is the whole "a bright vision of humanity's future" out the window?

Who the fuck wants a grim dark startrek?!

>I expected nothing and got something I guess I will watch since I have nothing else I want to watch.

I just hope you don't pay for it. They could've done so much better and chose to do it their way. That's how Jews role, they are ruthless.

the dude blown into space was ensign Connor not sickbay.

Anyone else here actually going to subscribe to CBS? After tonight's episodes I know I am :)

LOL.

people who thought jj trek wasn't fucktarded beyond all hope, of course. the LCD hollywood et al only makes product for now.

primewire
you are all welcome

I hope we get to see more of her. I liked what I assumed were essentially skill wires.

i coudlnt even stand the first episode it was terrible.

>Stupid lens flares
>Stupid over acting
>Stupid cinematography
>stupid muh drama taking up 3/4 of the epsiode
>Stupid casting
>Stupid fuckwad writing
So glad we haev the orville that does none of this.

>Who the fuck wants a grim dark startrek?!

I dunno, how many people circlejerked over DS9, considering that's exactly what that is too?

hahahaha no

I actualy really liked that instant retaliation when the Klingon opened fire, Chief tactical dude was on point.

lol no. I'm pirating every episode.

>the mary sue MC

You don't even know what a Mary Sue is

malware te fuck
tvmuse is better

>considering that's exactly what that is too?

Except it's not at all. When you go from literal no conflict that is surreal (Gene-era Trek) back to normal, to you it seems grimdark but it's just normal.

That's what Ira Steven-Behr wanted was a Trek that felt a little more relatable.

*looks at you at an angle*

user.
>special snowflake mid 20s mixed race woman
>graduated from the Vulcan Science Academy
>maudlin KLINGONS ATE MY FAMILY backstory
>protégé of Sarek himself
>first officer far before her time
>is always right about everything even if it takes time for the other characters to realize this
She's a Sue.

>DUTCH ANGLE
>5 ANGLE CHANGES IN 4 SECONDS
>LENS FLAIR

Jesus fucking christ calm down.

why is everything slanted?

The ship was Chinese.

Trying really hard to piggyback off of JJ Abrams Star Trek films.

I think Reddit is,if only because it censors and deletes so much

this isn't star trek
LOL

>lol no. I'm pirating every episode.

Wuhhoa get a load of the kid riding his bike with no hands, that is SICK

>STD

Please fuck off. This garbage isn't Star Trek and it never will be

>Netflix IT
>New episode coming 25 September
Well is today damn it.

8 million an episode and they turn out this? they must either be embezzling or money laundering because this is terrible

The slap a My parents are dead sticker on her to imply character strugle. outside of that she

>Trains under and is raised by the most human forward space elf in the universe
>gets the rank of Commander in starfleet even though she didn't go to the academy
>gets to back talk to and has unlimited personal attention from the captain of the ship for seven years
>she is never held accountable for anything she does wrong

But wait, she gets court martialed at the end of episode 2 you say. This will last for half an episode where she will become the defacto first mate of her prison ship in order to save the galaxy from the Klangs cause shes smart and stuff.

pretty cut and dry mary sue there

Because twitter is full of libtards and niggers and people who can't construct coherent sentences so they use a medium where their thoughts are restriced to a few characters

>W-what is 'entymology'?
>The study of bugs
>You mean she's a chef?

Based Nog

Expected it to be garbage and wasn't disappointed. Seriously kys if you are watching past the pilot

Twitter is worse when it comes to censureship because the censureship is completely at the discretion of the user.

And the average user is a fucking twat who hates hearing opinions he doesn't like.

NOMBA WANTON SHOUP
MAKE-A A ORDAH - EGG FOO YUNG
TWANSPORT TO KRINGON VESSER
ENOOGIZE

ATTENTION BAJ

>DS9 was mediocre
>VOY was shit
>ENT was shit
>STD isn't even Trek
>tfw going to have rewatch TOS and TNG for the rest of eternity

*she

You mustn't default to he only. Why not switch it up 50% of the time? Women can be hypothetical people too!

Is it wrong I like it more than Orville? It has a different feel from teh dry shiny falseness cgi of Orville.Also why would you go into a radiated area on a space suit? why was that so stupid?

ohhh gross that's what the ship looks like? ewww

And I'm blocking you. #ByeFelicia

>Is it wrong I like it more than Orville?
I wouldn't blame anyone for disliking either one thus far.

Tbfh, they are both just terrible overproduced, bland and mediocre. Nothing stands out, lines are telegraphed, lines are badly read, the writing is sub-par, and the overall creative process seems foreign or outright absent.

>that one scene where the is white male admiral mansplains to Mary Sue and is obviously wrong because it's about time for men to sit down and shut up

>Captain, did I ever tell you about the time my sister encountered a Klingon ship with a cloaking device? This was about ten years ago, and the ship destroyed several Federation vessels and began a war by using this cloaking technology. But for some reason no one today remembers it and everyone thinks cloaking hasn't been invented yet. Anyway, she was a good friend.

the people that made this show are not star trek fans. they probably watched one episode and that's it. it's obvious because they are fucking up so much canon it makes me want to cry

kek

>first new Trek TV series in over a decade
>let's just make a prequel series to capture the Reboot film's audience so we can promote our pay-per-view service
Sybok take this feel away

>desecrating a body by putting a bomb on it

WAR CRIMES ARE FUN

Question to Hilldawgs: My wife's having our first son this week, and we're trying to decide if a gender-fluid name is necessary or not.

Should we wait until he's born or decide now?

>white MALE and asian (FE)MALE ignore black FEMALE
>white MALE and asian (FE)MALE die

Literally tried to save these fools, lord help them.

netflix is really taking the brunt of the damage on this one. hopefully cbs learns from their mistakes. but we know they won't and other networks won't get that we don't like diversity for diversity sake. we like diversity when it is necessary

If you were concerned about gender fluids you should have used a condom.

>I couldn't help but notice your pain
>My pain?
>It runs deep.. SING IT WITH ME!

So they just made up a new Klingon language? fuck cbs

>our son

It's regular Klingon. At most there's a dialect they invented.

The old one sounded too much like a real language. That was clearly too difficult to think about making dialogue in another language and then translating it.

So why not just make up a bunch of awful throat gags and put subtitles over them and call them "ancient Klingon"