cast related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qg-OEEebvk8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because he'll do anything for a fat cheque and makes no excuses for it

The Samuel L Jackson of English people

but has he no bloody shame??? the bloke has the discography of marlon brando

Hes only in tarantino shit for the hack bux

Dignity doesn't buy nice mansions nor does it allow you to snort cocaine over the drum-tight ass of a model young enough to be your granddaughter
You learn these things when you get old

He has a net worth of 75million he doesnt NEED to accept every role he just says "IllDowit" to everything like in the video

i read in his autobiography that he did Jaws: the Revenge for a free vacation in the Caribbean and enough money to put an extension on hi house.
He also hunted down his wife after seeing her in a Brazilian commercial

Have you seen his website?

You can never have enough money, the richer you get the more you want

There's his famous quote about Jaws IV which pretty much sums up his attitude:
>I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built, and it is terrific.
And he said this back in 1987

youtube.com/watch?v=qg-OEEebvk8
he is even in black lives matter

>However, I have seen the house that built, and it is terrific
holy shit this just proves this bloke is just another pound hungry ultimate british cheeky bloke

"First of all, I choose the great roles, and if none of these come, I choose the mediocre ones, and if they don't come, I choose the ones that pay the rent."
"You get paid the same for a bad film as you do for a good one."
"I've made an awful lot of films. In fact, I've made a lot of awful films."

>Its bill burr calling in doing a michael caine impersonation since he cant vent irl or nia will end his career....again

except he's a good actor

slow down im pretty sure those are deniro quotes now after getting QUEENED

At least My Cocaine has yet to play himself in a Sandler movie

>6:04
AOLOL

stfu I cried first time I saw CLICK

I have more respect for someone who is happy to do shit for the money, than convince themselves that the shit they are in is art.

You are basically the Sasha Grey of the acting world if you believe acting in bullshit is anything more than a paycheck.

end his career again what did she do

Except it actually is art and originated from theater, if you have more respect for someone just trying to get the bag then you obviously don't know anything about taking pride in your work

She him (get rid) of his dog someone has the greentext

Im not saying no films are art, but 90% of the trash put out is rubbish and everyone knows it, don't act like its something more than it is.

Ok then even more so the few people that actually give a shit about the art form make the best director or actor etc. And that 90% is just from giant studios that put the safest most generic shit to gain the most movie, why do you think indie movies are often the riskiest most kino films excluding any propagated lgbt trash? They arent doing it for the money they are doing it out of genuine love for the craft

coz after Morgan Freeman dies, he'll replace him as god.

An IMDB page... the size of a tangerine.