Jim Norton has fucking lost it lads.

That was horrible

He never had it

?

All that passive agressive Opie mocking is getting kinda shitty desu

Can love bloom on the battlefield?

DUDE IM GAY LMAO

That's some smooth old skin love

What is happening lads, i listen to the jim and sam show this a chippy thing, i have never watched his podcasts find them to be shit.

Then you'd hate this. It's Chips first live show that happened on 9/11. I find the podcast to be decent because of the cringe factor with phone guests and riffing of the other guests but this live show wasn't good apart from the initial visual absurdity of what Jim was wearing and a few good lines from Cumia and the others, Colin was basically a mute the whole time and the improv guy and that whole segment just failed in a bad-bad way not a good-bad way. Chip doesn't seem to work well in a live claustrophobic environment, or at least not for a goddamn hour.

I think it's deserved. Opie was the king of being passive aggressive and being a douche. Have you not listened to that 8 hour youtube video and a million other videos showcasing and going through the history of this and the post-firing discussions by all the old O&A crew and other related people?

He stinks, and I don't like him.

I would have loved to see Anthony and Jim try to work with Howard Stern. Opie is a literal saint compared to them. He way Jim and Anth turned on Opie almost justifies Howard’s shitty disposition to the other people that have been on his show.

>"Opie is a literal saint compared to them. He way Jim and Anth turned on Opie.."

did joey diaz get him fucked up on edibles last night?

>it's a "joey diaz tells a made up story episode and joe rogan keeps trying to convince people joey diaz is funny" episode

>not finding joey diaz funny
found the numale

Then it's a good The Chippa still got it
bsh! bsh! bsh!

Fuck off Opie.

this is the highlight of his career
chip>jim
desu jim's stand-up was never funny

that was the best part

why do you have trouble believing that there are people who dont sit on a computer all day?

Found the regular joe

The level of cringe is beyond entertainment.

The show was good, too bad you're all contrarians that love to hate.

Seems Chip humor just goes over your heads, do you understand he is being facetious? hahaha.

Anthony Chippia was the best

>HOME RUN CUMIA, HOME RUN

>Love old chip, listen to him on youtube all the time
>Hate new chip, can't listen to a minute of his podcast

I personally believe chip actually is opie

Do you have a link? I've seen "Greggshells" and read the post firing interview where Ant said how much of a dick he was behind the scenes, but not anything like that.

Opie is passive aggressive and crazy he can only pick out one person to put his blame on for his own failures and his target is currently Sam.

I don't know I've listened to years worth of Opie and Anthony when Sam was in studio and he always put over Opie's terrible attempts at jokes by being the only one laughing at them and he's never besmirched Opie at all but in fact has been nothing but grateful to him. Opie's fault is his own. Fuck him. I hope his new show bombs and he gets fired from that too. Opie Hughes a bit killing joke stealing hack.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Chip Chipperson. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of fawkin peckaz (tsss) most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Chips's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the Chipmeister truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Chips's existencial catchphrase "Chippy Ki-Yay Futhamucka," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Jim Norton's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Chip tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes and cooters only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

lol @ when ant snapped at bob kelly. fucking awkward as a mugg

some people watch this?

Underrated post.