I watched the first three episodes of this and I have one question:

I watched the first three episodes of this and I have one question:

Did this ever get better, or is it still just a brain-dead social justice wank set in the Walking Dead universe?

Nick remains the only interesting character in the show, and the ending is stupid- there's ya warning

but it hasn't ended yet?

Troy is best character

Habitual wrong choices: The series

please explain how it's SJW

I haven't been able to make myself sit through it since the mid season finale i struggle to give a sgit about any of the characters and everyone does dumb shit all the time.

>every couple is interacial
>us army are the bad guys
>tokien black gay hustler guy
>they flee to mexico the bad guys are white americans
>they try to cross the border back into america evil white border guards kill all the non americans
>they escape to the ranch q the native american vs the evil white man plot
>the indians win
>white guy cucks out and the strong white woman runs the show now with the strong red man

it must suck to be triggered so easily

sorry the end of the world in a tv show isn't some white utopia for you to jerk off over.

>triggered
implying i dont enjoy the show and you asked i delievered, i like star trek for fuck sake and ats full of sjw horseshit doesn't mean i support it.

i don't mind abit of diversty in tv and movies but don't force it so hard it's plain to see along with your preachy overtones.

Fuck, you just woke me. I won't be able to unsee this now.

It only gets worse. Don't bother.

Indians strike first, kill third parties (Travis), aggress under a truce agreement by indiscriminately poisoning the coffee with anthrax, their leader hints at genocide.

>The old White man was evil

This fuckin show.

ikr muh payback for the small pox blankets bet the writer thought it was really deep and subversive.

See
By the way, the people who do survive in a zombie world are the army.
They are the ones taking out hordes and recruiting new shooters.
Not women who bicker.

>ikr muh payback for the small pox blankets
Literally that was not what happened.
Europe had the black plague and other diseases america didnt at the time.
Never exposed to something and never build a resistance to it? you die.

>invent the concept of being "triggered"
>now don't know what it means and just throw it out as a generic response to opinions that trigger you.

Leftists really are mental.

It gets much much better.

>S1
Pretty bad
>S2
First episodes are bad but then it turns okay.
>S3
Bretty good.

Season 3 has been fine. The show does a better job of world-building than the main series, but every episode you're left wondering when and how Madison is going to fuck things up for everyone.