What would happen if North Korea launched an ICBM at Japan?

What would happen if North Korea launched an ICBM at Japan?

Hiroshima II ?

All the animes would be kill

The entire world would watch and see if we did anything. If we said some shit like, "that's Japan's problem not ours bigly" all hell would break loose since the usa is no longer playing world police.

post nuclear anime

Worse case scenerio, Japanese refugees. I'll accept them over those Syrian assholes.

Hell would get a little bit more crowded with a fresh batch of anime pedo's.

Japan would activate the metal gears

Said:
The entire world would wait to see what america does.
If we retaliate, it would be WW3
If we don't retaliate then still WW3, just a bunch of American vassal states getting ass raped while we watch and eat burgers

aren't we obligated to help them?

Damn I just remembered that Iwata is actually dead

>worst case scenario
That's a best case. Nuke that jap pussy.

Japan would unleash hundreds of gundams nobody knew they had out of fake cooling towers and under the ocean and take over china and use it as a puppet state to remove bokki.

support Trump for prez and get dem missiles off the americans

>implying China don't have a stock of genetically engineered kaiju on the artificial islands

aliens vaporize it like they've done in past with misfires

Pic related

we SEED now

This was a good meme

Would watch

Hillarity would ensue.

Milions of weaboos would enlist to invade NK and take revenge for the destruction of the anime country

But an invasion could never happen. China would never allow a naval flotilla anywhere near their country - that's kinda the joke.

an invasion would happen likely by chinese from north and us and sk from south

The Chinese would bitchslap the current regime so hard they'd land on the moon. Then they'd replace the rulers of NK with more reliable non-retards and go back home.

Oy senpai, another baka!

>ICBM at Japan
I don't know, it depends on which country if any it hits after it flies over Japan.

I'd leave all my English textbooks behind and get on the first flight to LAX.

The weeaboos will rise up and shake their fists.

This 2bh.
I seriously doubt China would continue to prop up a nuclear liability like NK if they pulled some shit like that.

US, South Korean and Japanese anti-missile systems would all take a crack at bringing it down. If it somehow reached Japan without hitting Beijing first, and actually detonated, all hell would break loose.

I wouldn't be able to shitpost with you fags anymore

Make it please!