Hmmmm I wonder (((who))) could have possibly written this history textbook

Hmmmm I wonder (((who))) could have possibly written this history textbook....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAb4DLVZOW8
youtube.com/watch?v=Uu0vQrZbhQo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Lopez
fathersmanifesto.net/jewwho.htm
thepeoplescube.com/current-truth/skools-insider-s-view-of-the-revolution-t699.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reuven_Frank
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wIYhE-hei2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wasn't there a chart showing that all the owners of slave ships were jews

someone who knows history

I dont know what chart you're talking about

This books also says that *most* Africans were "civilized" during this time

I don't even....

does it say who wrote/published this (((text book)))?

Just a bunch of names.

Remember that the Pope was against slavery from the beginning of the era of explorations, and both Spain and Porto were very Catholics.
Like usury, the "dirty" work of slave trade was left largely to the jews who don't had to follow the words of the Pope.

Author is Alan Brinkley and i think the publisher is McGraw Hill Education

youtube.com/watch?v=vAb4DLVZOW8

youtube.com/watch?v=Uu0vQrZbhQo

Why would jews care about the words of an indian?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Lopez

Here's numero jewo when it came to the American slave trade.

>Alan Brinkley
Half jewish
fathersmanifesto.net/jewwho.htm

pix pls

Look what else this guy has written.

The wikipedia article unsurprisingly leaves that information out

>>original locations
I didn't know that Caribbeans invented slavery. Wonder where they got the idea from?

Apparently the file size was too large so i had to screenshot the photo

Jesus...

(((they))) are teaching this to children?

And this is part of an AP course, not a normal class. Theres (((American Education))) in california for you

I've seen worse. One of my friend's teacher kept promoting this book during her class, wasn't a required reading but still. The class was literally we wuz except she was a white woman.

Guess they forgot that part where a large portion of African countries economies were based off the commerce of selling their own people.

If you classify 16-18 as children. I dont know if they use the same books in college classes.

(((You)))

>I've seen worse.
I work in a school district and was observing a history class today when the teacher brought up how the Nazi's used Gas Vans. So yeah, it's pretty fuckin' bad.

What the hell is a "gas van"? And what grade level was it?

College is worse, much worse. I thought Canadian Academia was bad, but America is on a whole new level.

One thing to note also is how prostitution wasn't present in many African societies as it was everywhere else, feminists say it's more equal gender roles but really it's because they had such a small sustenance economy they couldn't afford to exchange food merely for sex, but prostitution was present in the King's court in Ethiopia notably, where the economy was a bit stronger. They were so shit at having an economy they couldn't even have the oldest job in humanity.

You beat me to it...

And of course this is the picture (((they))) decide to use

8th, and it is where the Nazis would pack a bunch of Jews into a van and drive them around while gassing them.

Does your book say the same things about the Atlantic slave trade as well?

The chapter had nothing on the Jewish people, when I read that part I was cracking up, it's like saying.
(Did you know I like chocolate)

Something that has nothing to do with my sentence

It'll get worse in College, You can't escape it even if you're a STEM student. I remember when I took a history class and I became so sickened by the Demonization and blatant lies of European history that I raised my voice about even the smallest discrepancies, got so bad that the Prof. got so angry that he would stop the class mid way through reading off his PowerPoint presentation and say "Was that to your liking Mr.user?" and make other passive aggressive jest, thought I didn't care because it was worth it just to see him become infuriated.

If that's your post we have the same textbook because the paragraph is exactly the same, although its segmented differently which is odd.

I'm certainly not looking forward to it, but im not looking forward to being a NEET either so im going to take my chances.

Of course people would know these type of things if they read anything more than just the course work, but of course "OMG YOU READ FOR FUNNZZZZZ?!?! YOUZ A GENIUS!!!"

Absolutely. I wasn't as strong unfortunately and dropped out, but I ended up as a Pilot, so it ended well at least.

I got the book for my college class, History 1. I took AP classes for History courses in my high school, but all the teacher would talk about is how religion is stupid, and he grew out of fairy tales. Most of the class never passed any of the AP exams for him.

AP was fucking bullshit. Freshmen year of college is 13th grade. Same lies only now more expensive.

College is basically High School, but more expensive, do not kid yourself, college is still receiving marks for regurgitating textbook knowledge and aligning your political views with your professor to gain favourability.

It's harder than that, most people, even here, just read what they believe in, so if some college kid in a history of Africa class wants to learn more the books readily available will probably be some feminist analysis of African dance or something like that and worthwhile books by "old dead straight white men" are left behind.

Well im taking 4 APs with the added bonus of (((common core))), but at least im not going have to pay to take them in college as a freshman

Without a doubt. McGill purged most of its library of "Offensive content", which was really logic that pierced their echo chambers and replaced it with the type of pseudo intellectual bs you speak of.

Common Core. What a mockery of Mathematics. Thankfully that hasn't reached Canadian schools. Good luck user, I wish you well in your academic endeavor. Try best to take advantage of the library so you don't have to spend too much money on books that you want to read.

I live next to Concordia (and McGill) and there was a BLM protest not that long ago. Those fucking universities are just importing yankee SJW shit directly into Canada.

could it also just be true?
maybe ask that question as well every once in a while dumbass

Oy vey goyims!

>Those fucking universities are just importing yankee SJW shit directly into Canada.

Then it is pumped into the soft heads of these pampered children, who after University shockingly receive a job and are given positions of power due to them being "Our Generation's brightest!" Then they enforce these ideals on their workplaces.

I have been to schools in both the states and Canada. Canada makes up for not having common core by having an all around shit education system and low standards. Canadian public schools are a joke. Send any Canadian kid to the US and they will be a grade behind.

I honestly can't help but laugh at this blatant misdirection. It's like a killer going to a murder scene and talking about how he was watching tv with his wife so theres no way he could have done it, despite the cops never asking him what he was doing.

If so, why lead the reader's mind and maybe eyes along that path? Dispelling such historical discrepancies is the domain of a lecturer, and doesn't deserve reference there, even in parentheses.

I also have to wonder (((((((who))))))) else would even bother putting it there tbqhfamalam

We still test better than the average American child though, but I do agree with the lowering of the standard. I went to an American and Canadian school and I found American kids to be much more unintelligent, but I guess it is based off of experience.

Is this the one by Bailey?

Someone didnt read the whole thread.

Its by Alan Brinkley

Welcome to the American Education system. Free thinking is not allowed.

thepeoplescube.com/current-truth/skools-insider-s-view-of-the-revolution-t699.html

Well at least in my experience I havent had teachers who were overly biased, but im sure that will change in college

You're absolutely right, it's absurd that there is this aside insinuated telling you not to think the sinful un-correct thought that Jews could have done something wrong

i laughed pretty hard at that i dont know why

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reuven_Frank

This is the man responsible for brinkleys father being brainwashed

Holy shit he was right !
Better watchout Britcucks !!!

really make you (((think)))

>You can't escape it even if you're a STEM student.
It's tricky, but possible. Take economics for social science electives and philosophy for humanities electives. History is obviously not safe because of history revisionism and biased authors.

I wonder?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wIYhE-hei2Y