Why are the people on this board so racist? You realize you're tumblr but just a right winged version of it right?

Why are the people on this board so racist? You realize you're tumblr but just a right winged version of it right?

This is our safespace

No nigger faggot shitskin degenerate trash tolerated

i may think niggers are subhuman and kikes are sneaky sneks but i do not identify as racist therefore you cant call me racists or you are oppressing me.

I'm not racist I just participate in it because it's funny.

I don't care if blacks and muslims come here as long as we have a strict point scoring migration system where skilled and educated people can come in.

desu the people that are genuinely racist here and real hateful generally come across as absolute sperglords unable to get a root or career, so who gives a shit what they think

>le both sides are the same maymay
>le superior centrist face

When was the last time someone on Sup Forums was banned for their opinion?

Niggers, Chinks, Beeeens and all other colors that aren't pure perfection play an important part in the revelation of politics.

Kill nigz and fuck their women, jk, I'm not racistss

>implying Sup Forums takes itself seriously

>implying tumblr bans white nationalists

It's actually really easy to find Nazi blogs there.

Sup Forums is a multicultural, multinational, board of peace, you limp noodle dicksplash poopduke.

Fuck that shit, don't you see the world your ancestors worked their asses off FOR YOU getting worse? Grow the fuck up and have some fucking dignity.

the point is that individual tumblrs ban comments/debate
i'm aware of the diversity of opinion in the tumblr community

/thread

Realety facts and numbers are not racist.

You need to grow up and understand that ppl have difrent points of view.

So you basically run over to the Chimpire, find the latest hot off the presses racist shit, then post it here and act like the most radical far right conservatives ever all the while giggling to yourselves how retarded this is and then getting off the computer and living normal lives with people of different races, sexes, nationalities and gender identities?

Really makes you think.

>Why are the people on this board so racist?

We have eyes and ears.

Actually, yes.