How do you feel he measures up compared to other Disney heartthrobs like Aladdin and Tarzan?

How do you feel he measures up compared to other Disney heartthrobs like Aladdin and Tarzan?

Shit
Kristoff was better

We want more bara hunks

From what I hear, they were deliberately trying to create the most attractive man ever when they were designing him. I think they succeeded, I can't think of a Disney guy with better looks. His personality is not my favourite, though; he's okay but not as interesting as some other characters.

Lips too thin.
Brown eyes.

>88161945
>kristof
Garbage tastes m8

I always remember his nose as being bigger.

You probably just saw him on a poster.

>Kristoff
>bara

what the FUCK am I reading

He looks creepy and a rapist

in other words, total hunk

>Kristoff was better
He was bland as fuck.

but he's insecure!

that's cute as fuck.

no it is not!

insecurity is never a good think

Confidence is sexy

Full of themselves > insecurity.

Being slightly parhetic is only an attractive characteristic in villains.

Being emotionless, only switching to other personalities when they need to manipulate someone > being full of themselves
>Being slightly parhetic is only an attractive characteristic in villains.
Only if a villain is supposed to be a joke character or sympathetic.

Better design than both Aladdin and Tarzan. Development obviously isn't as good though.

Best Disney man is obviously Hercules.

>that spoiler
good taste

Tarzan is a heartthrob?

>Being emotionless, only switching to other personalities when they need to manipulate someone

>Best Disney man is obviously Gaston

Fixed.

>dat fang

Hans is the best. He's basically a male Elsa.

I've got best disney male right here

isnt he equivalent of a septic diver?

person who needs to do a job no one else wants.

>doesn't have magical powers
>intentionally hurts others for personal gain instead of hurting others for accidental and autistic reasons

I'm not seeing it m8.

Yeah, I was wondering why OP mentioned him. He's frequently hunched, his hair is all matted, and his prominent brow ridge makes him look a bit like a caveman. He does have muscles and aristocratic facial features going for him, but his ape-like appearance drowns out those features.
I suppose the innocent lewdness that results from his poor understanding of human interaction may give him some charm, though.

>best man cannonly murders wife

Yeah, but he's great with children.

>Not wanting to have crazy monkey sex with Tarzan.

Kristoff was a beta cuck.