So, Jerry

Am I supposed to like him or hate him?

hate

>Cuck
>Unemployed
>Racist/sexist
Literally our guy

I was hoping Jerry would redeem himself this season, win back Beth and fuck over Rick but the writers seem to be so afraid of jumping the shark that there can be no character development. So Jerry's just going to be a pathetic, disappointing loser who goes nowhere for the entire run of the show. It's tiring.

>character development
sometimes characters develop downwards and him being out in the open clearly helps his kids character development

>sleeps until sundown

what development

Jerry is the best character. I want him to have his own show.

He is the most human and relatable character on the show.

Any Jerryheads in the house?

...anyone?

speak for yourself.

you are supposed to hate the writers for turning a light hearted/dark comedy scifi adventure into a family soap opera

Jerry represents everything wrong with the world. I'm gonna go on a limb and say that it's extremaly responsible for writers to include characters like this.

Rick and Morty fans are extremaly smart and thus iritated with the world, Jerry gives them a target to realese their frustration.

And it's people like Jerry that halt the progress of our society, if it wasn't for them we would have flying cars and other fucking awesome science by now.

we have flying cars, we call them helicopters and airplanes

Definitely /ourguy/

B-but I raised you...

You're suppose to feel sorry for him, but also be a little sick of his shit. Like a kid who keeps fucking up and you keep bailing him out of jail.

>Rick and Morty fans are extremaly smart
>extremaly

>current year
>not showing intelligence and a sense of ricks personality

>So Jerry's just going to be a pathetic, disappointing loser who goes nowhere for the entire run of the show. It's tiring.
It got boring on Peepshow after 7 season of Peep Show.

I guess cartoons wear down quicker because they're already compressed reality.

Maybe one of the more interesting characters until they memed him out

Can we get Brad Neely involved?

Yeah sure. I love Baby Cakes.

by what logic? jerry rolls over to anyone, he can't hold back anyone

>Let's make every character likeable!
>Redemption arc!
Even more tiring. There's enough going on as it is, I can wait a season or two for them to make me care about an unimaginative coward.

Jerry did nothing wrong.

>doubles of truth
the only correction is:
he is not a wizzard
so i guess he is not our man

this

What gets me is Jerry is only supposed to be like 34 years old.

>me in 4 years
thats fucked up. I need to force a relationship onto a woman with my sperm better

he's you, so your choice

to be fair mark acted like an absolute bastard many times
never seen jerry do that

>Cuck
So what the fuck his kids are not his?

cuck just means beta male now

Jerry never went to jail but rick did.
What now?
Can we just get rid of jerry now?
We get it he is the punching bag, move on.

your supposed to be him and feel bad about it

it always surprises me how many people refuse to make the connection that helicopters are exactly what you'd expect a flying car to be. though I guess when people lament not having flying cars, what they're really missing is cheap, readily available helicopters. you can have a private helicopter if you're a rich fuck. but us plebs are stuck on the ground

no
he's a sexist, racist asshole!