20 mins of 'self aware' jokes and commentary on society

>20 mins of 'self aware' jokes and commentary on society
There have been some garbage episodes but this one has to be the worst yet. This felt like smelling the writers farts over and over again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KqFNbCcyFkk
twitter.com/thomasbahamis/status/907993489018728448
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what a safe opinion

especially given where we are

you’re so brave

So, did you actually like this episode or not?

I really like Rick and Morty though, but this was fucking garbage, they made it like a tv greentext

I dunno, DID I?

You have such shit taste, you possibly did, but probably didn't because it sucked that hard.

>If you hate something that means you actually like it!
Whoa so this is the power of doublethink.

>always go for the contrarian opinion and all people are dumb and Im le enlightened
plebbit

Beth being a female rick and the incest cannibal shit was pretty good.
Jerrys arc needs to just be him leaving.
Same problem with archer.
The side characters get plot time which would be better spent with main characters doing things to further the plot, making jokes and throwing a few fillers every three to four eps.

This fuck isn’t meThe episode was just legwork to further challenge and debunk Rick’s nihilism/existential dread. Generic character development with a weak series of events given the fact that we already know that Rick loves Beth and that Jerry is a pathetic fuck. Nothing was accomplished, but I liked a good number of the jokes.

This is definitely the weakest episode of the season, but my first response was funnier to me.

This is a nonargument

Prove my original point wrong you sheep

I liked the part where Rick pulled out all of his inventions because it went on for too long.
What part did you like?

I liked the part where Rick was a character you could empathize with and not some cardboard cutout for cheap jokes and a soapbox for commentators.

Wow you must have been around since the beginning then

now that Sup Forums agrees that it was a horrible episode im going to pretend to like it :^))

>finally hates the show because it mocks his sacred cows

ah, the worm turns ;P

Hahaha same, be prepared for some greentexts and contrarian opinions!

that is most of rick and morty, at least in the first 2 seasons.

they're going the same route as the Simpsons
youtube.com/watch?v=KqFNbCcyFkk

they are now just having the characters spout memes and shitty jokes.
its no longer about developing the characters.

At least we got a good 2 seasons out of it, time to find something else I guess.

nice reddit spacing faggot

Jesus is rick and morty really going to pull a simpsons in only three episodes?
Looks like a soap box isnt good for views.

>31 minutes
Why the fuck would you even post that

its good

archer should have killed off most of the characters a long time ago. the shows funny because archer doesnt give a shit about people, so why treat them like they are important?

Except that r&m was never as good as the simpsons, or futurama. It never really got a chance to be good, the first two seasons were as good as they were bad. It's honestly a show that just hangs in there because of the fact that it has so much potential to be good and interesting. The only reason they are stretching out the evil morty plot is because it's the only thing keeping the show alive.

The episode felt like it was written by a woman with severe daddy issues, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the female writers had a bigger hand in this one and they left them off the credits to prevent anymore backlash

This, the drones are all loud and have flaws.
I wanted a show with a super spy that does whatever and wins even without trying.
A guy that fucks women that hate him but do it anyway thanks to his money.
The drones and lana being archers baby momma is different but its not what got me into the show.
I liked all the seasons but I liked the archer parts.
Hes a drunk ass hole james bond that can win thanks to him being good and autistic at it.
Having him be snubbed and taken a back seat to the drones is kinda taken it away from the original aspect of it.
They changed everything about the office why do they need the drones?
I get the provide humor thats fine.
But the cocaine dealing season would have been better if they did turn into drug dealers while doing spy shit for the CIA.
Id rather watch acher and lana bicker and love quarrel then another pam and cheryl and the other drones being loud and drunk.
Which would be what archer should do, minus the loud noises.
The pun game was great though.

>while doing spy shit for the CIA.
Which would have helped them get their license back to do legit spy stuff.
To see them change from spec ops spies to cocaine dealers, then to PI, its lost the original vibe which is a nice change of pace.
I heard they were going to go back to that, and I hope there is a logical reason to go back to that.
With wood house dead I hope they get rid of the drones and add some other new characters that could give archer competitions and maybe a fucking friend.

How can I start watching this? The first season isn't freely available OnDemand.

this, pic related honest.

how is that pic related?

I watched all of it. It's good.

Rick and north never really got a chance to become what the simpsons did. They had about 2 dozen episodes before seasons 3, and season 3 has been really weak. Shows take time to built momentum. So it's not that it reached the height of its writing, it's that the show blew its load before it even got off the ground. People are just now realizing Rick and Morty exists, and the show is now over. Whatever happened to change their writing, it really sucked up the show. the people have spoken.

>and they left them off the credits to prevent anymore backlash
lol you people are self important as fuck
>surely they're fabricating the credits to avoid our scorn! we're an important and influential force in television viewership and definitely not just some whiny misogynists!

I want Rick and Beth to have sex

Both creators come to this site.
Its able to reveiw something with out being down voted to the void.

Do you think he has clone versions that are created to be human onaholes?

3rd season had 3 bad episodes only and this was one of them. Dan Harmon being a pussywhipped bitch and making females write these episodes in a way of "you go girl" is fucking the show. Still 3rd season is going good, and the show has so much hype right now it's insane.

Face it dude this show is making a shit load of money right now. The show is far from over, even if Dan tries to fuck it like he always do, justin roiland should take the wheels or whatever.

that doesn't mean they're catering to you people who whine about female writers... dan harmon actually just publicly shat on the people whining about female writers

The current state of the Rick and Morty fanbase.
twitter.com/thomasbahamis/status/907993489018728448

And you are saying that only because of Summer's speech. Cuck. The episode was fine.

>you're not allowed to hold popular opinions even if they're correct
how's middle school treating you?

>the creator himself had to go public explaining that the women writers credited don't just write it all by themselves to defend them
>but no they totally don't care of their fanbase's opinions

Worst episode of the entire show, gonna guess it was one of the new woman writers

I think I've had enough of it. It's just getting edgier and edgier as the humor gets worse.