>Robot arm
SO ARE THEY GONNA FUCKING COMMIT THIS TIME OR WHAT LIKE JESUS

>Susan goes back to normal

No hat.

Better.

>Robot Arm
>going into Finn's past
>finding out more about the Humans

It's probably a metallic sleeve/gauntlet or alternate timeline, again.

Why it's a DVD? Shouldn't it air on TV first?

CN will make an announcement tomorrow. Probably the air date for the miniseries.

The DVD will be released on January 24

I think it will. Didn't they show the DVD cover for Stakes before it aired?

The prophecies have finally come true!

More importantly, Finn's going on an honest-to-god adventure, and doesn't seem like a sad sack lamenting about his arm.
It's Adventure Time with Finn and Jake.

Speaking of the miniseries, his mother is (probably) called Minerva.

It's the main timeline.

>Susan has a sidecut

I hate that I like this overused meme hairstyle.

Since the show is ending, I hope they end up sticking with all these changes.
If they revert back to the status quo I'll be quite rattled

well its because of the brain implant

> We Wind Waker now
We're the worst Zelda game now? That might actually be a step up from the last couple years of AT.

That's not Skyward Sword.

>Adventure Time is finally fucking ending

About time. AT got really bad the last two seasons. Even Regular Show learned from it's mistakes. AT does the same thing over and over again and it kind of sucks. That finale was dreadful and made little sense.

>Wind Waker
>Worst Zelda Game
Absolutely disgusting taste

Wind Waker is the only good 3D Zelda game.
Zelda just doesn't work well in 3D if it's on rails.

What the fuck was up with that scene from episode 35?

Jake's alive? You fucks told me he was dead.

KEK

They may have made it look like he died, but it was obvious that it would either be a fakeout or quickly undone.

I like you, user.

I'm not sure where anyone got that notion, I thought it was obvious he was just knocked out.

>Robo arm Finn

Holy shit Adventure Time, you're actually doing it this time? Well hot damn, cool.

I mean, it still doesn't make up for Breezy, but at least it shows you care. Cautiously excited for this.

Wonder if there will be a significant time spent on a boat or if this is just the first episode or something.

>A human denied his people

I may be getting my hopes up for nothing, but since there are only two seasons left, I don't see any reason not to make it permanent.

STOP WITH THE FUCKING ROBOT ARMS!!

IT'S NEVER AMOUNTED TO ANYTHING!!
IT NEVER WILL!!

>even BMO gets to come

That's sweet.

That's the same boat from Daddy-Daughter Card Wars.

It's literally amounting to something, now.

not yet

Has anyone read the Islands graphic novel?

what plot pints still need to be wrapped up?

Also start your bets on which plot points won't be wrapped up by the series finale!

The Betty plot is the only thing I can think of that needs resolving. Oh, and maybe the Lich, but I'm tired of that guy. It looks like Susan Strong's arc is coming to a close, which I think is mostly out of a feeling of obligation by the staff. I don't think they actually cared about her in general but cared enough not to let the series end with her story just dangling unresolved. Everything else seems like it's as resolved as it's ever going to get, minus some more stuff where they pretend the status quo will change.

Some Big ones:
-Ice king/simon/betty story.
-Finn's romance
-Finn's past/ other humans. It looks like the Islands series will be about this which seems exciting

So are you guys gonna visit me or nah

I'm sure there will be tons of little callbacks to give conclusions to some random small things.

Cookbook spoilers (yeah, the cookbook is canon to the miniseries)

Finn Campbell Mertens

could tiffany be some kind of foil or other thing to finn.
Both are blond males
Both have a past with Jake
Both lose their arms
Both are adventurers
Is Tiffany a human? if so then that in common too

Middle names aren't really passed down. But I do love when they do these official books in-character.

Unmarried wench! Bastard-making harlot!

Or she just divorced Martin's shiftless ass, which is entirely understandable.

I like this a lot

Whatever happened to that witch girl in a coma with the flying elephant?

Still in a coma

That's a very pretty name.
Not Finn's, I'll never recognize him as anything other than Finn the Human cause that always made him sound a lot cooler than fucking Mertens, but Minerva Campbell is a good name.

OH WOAAAAAAAHHHHH

>Wind Waker
>worst Zelda

I hope Dr. Gross returns.

Is he going to actually keep the fucking arm this time????

I kinda wish he'd adventure off on his own without Jake, Susan or BMO desu

He does seem to have become one over time.

Get out.

I'm sure the plot involving Maja and the Ancient Psychic Tandem War Elephant is gonna get closure (whatever that'll be).

>Finn's romance
You really think that's gonna matter now with the stakes being this high?

I swear, they better fuckin' elaborate on this in Season 8.

I havn't watched AT in years, is Susan confirmed to be a human? If so why haven't they repopulated the human species yet.

I don't think they're ever gonna bring back FINN'S SON

what's to explain, shit gave birth to Jake and is an extradimensiol being or alien, the show has plenty of both of those.

still a little annoyed that they thought they needed to give this backstory in the firstplace, everyone perfectly accepted the whole "I got my powers from a magic mud puddle, maybe" shtich from earlier.

It's not like the rest of the show is going to be about Finn dealing with other humans and stuff, and Finn's romantic struggles have been such an integral part of his character development that they kind of warrant a decent sized resolution.

>Actual ADVENTURE
>Susan Stronk
>Finn mecha arm

I WANT it!

Still, though, I wanna know what the Venomous Peeper was even doing there in the first place as well as what that laugh was about when it created that portal.

>is Susan confirmed to be a human?

Yes.

>why haven't they repopulated the human species yet.

Unless their descendants are willing to resort to incest, that wouldn't help much in the long run. Besides, over time, we've met more humans (or people that used to be human, in some cases), and now it turns out there's been a whole tribe of them on a distant island this whole time.

I don't think they'll put much too much focus on it, but I think he'll be with someone at the end.

Can't tell if you're making fun of Spirit Tracks or not

A solo adventure could be neat, but in this case, I think the company he has is good.

It's always good to have a party.

I give it five episodes before they revert everything back.

Its going to be Princess Bubblegum.

I know the writer's have pretty much ruined her relationship with Finn, but its the OTP that Pendleton Ward intended to be endgame since the beginning of the series.

Hey there Egoraptor. How do you like sucking off Megaman X?

>the big announcement was just some tour in Australia

Good for them, I guess.

If they don't go to Candied Island, I will KILL MYSELF

>on rails
This does not mean what you think it means.

You're probably right.

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on season 7 and 8? I quit watching after season 6, but I've been thinking about watching it again.

Never even played it.

>FinnxPB
They better fucking not

>-Finn's romance
Why would you want more of this cringe

Seven was mostly better than six. Eight hasn't started yet.

Pen Ward barely even works on the show anymore, this may have been true up until season 5 or something but now it's Bubbline all the way and whatever random hoe they throw at Finn to keep him from killing himself.

As much as they've teased Bubbline, I still don't think they'll go through with it.

Does anybody still care about Bubbline anymore?

Like 80% of the remaining fans of the show it seems judging off fan content

disgust

>Less than 800 000 people watched the last two episodes

Wow, just wow...

Blame CN for not advertising the finale and advertising that shitty TTGo Thanksgiving marathon instead.

>delayed for nearly five months for no reason
>next to no advertising
>sudden air time change

The low ratings are sad but not surprising.

In this day and age with social media growing ever so popular, was it really lack of advertising that made the ratings low or because it was a lack of interest?

Lack of advertising and a five month hiatus that made no sense at all.

Definitely the lack of advertising; even if lack of interest was also responsible it can't account for a fifth of the audience just dropping off from one episode to the next.

following the pattern of the flying eel and Rattleball saying that nonsensical phrase before presumably dying. Jake says the same thing before passing out.

Also there was that episode from I think last season where the Cosmic Owl sees dream Jake saying goodbye to Finn in a cryptic way.

they introduced some new ones recently, I think. Like the cyborg lady and the empty dark room with the computer and also that Ice Element woman

wouldn't that mean lots of introspection/philosophy and self-narration? I don't really like those episodes

>BMO is not Kaz

Other than that, ten outta ten