ugly manfaced cunt that was only cast because of nepotism

To her credit, she really knew how to take the shaft

"no"

Who was best girl then?

Yes, she was.
F

Nymeria

>Who was best girl
What does the faggot mean when it asks that?

why'd she have to die man, she was innocent

>literally a fake, and she knew it

>innocent

fake? seems real to me

she was forced to go but lucky that she fell in love with the prince

I didn't feel remotely bad for the Sand Snakes when I remembered them killing her, and all of the Martell's. The show still tried to set them up as good guys at the end too. Fucking pissed me off.

I got a soft spot for scrawney bitches with DFC.

giv clavicle gf

No that’s Myranda

Faggot, pure and simple.

youtube.com/watch?v=XtoBFXSvD6Y

Yes.

>Mfw Varg was shitposting in the comment section

top jej

I laughed hard when the Sneks died. Fuck em.

was he best nu-male?

Ygritte, Margaery, Roslin, Myranda, season 7 tyene in no particular order.

Honourable mentions for Dany and Sansa.

It depends on what you consider: if you mean "the most beautiful girl", I'd say Ygritte and Ros (redhead power), but if you mean "the most useful one for the story" then I'd say Cersei and Daenerys

>those dead 13yo girl corpse tits
ew

best girl is Meera, who is the only pure and hard-working girl both in GoT and real life

no

MAH KUNT WAS KISSED BAI FIYER JUN SNOO, KUM DOWN HEER EN BE UH REEL MAN

S M I R K F U

God i wanna fuck her ass so bad

I bet she loves it

DORNED

Kek i thought you were kidding.

Shae best underrated girl.

>tfw nepotism got you a job working in the family business at 24

What's funnier is that I had virtually no experience prior, and my responsibilities are limited too sweeping and the occasional maintenance duty (I spend a lot of time just browsing Sup Forums at work) and I STILL make $18 an hour (more than several employees that have worked there for longer than me) and all because I am the son of the owner.

how could I forget Meera - shame on me

What about the ginger in Braavos who was in the play acting as Sansa? I remember her vaguely as being hot.

I work with a guy who's daddy is the owner. The guy doesn't show up to work some days, does a half ass job when he does show. Doesn't really talk to anyone, we all say he's weird behind his back. We all know he probably gets paid better than us, despite us working harder, so we dont care about talking shit. He will never get fired because he was shot out of daddy's penis hole and there for he is immune to failure because no matter what, someone who became successful, will carry him under his wing with his bank account and resources until he dies an unsatisfied unfulfilling life.

I fucking hate spoiled rich kids like you. It's always the successful hard working people that give birth to the lazy, leeching kid.

which one took the smelliest shits?

Gay

Yes.

ygritte is without a doubt the best gotfu and all those who disagree are retard smugfu retards

yes, I was surprised when I discovered that people have another GOT waifu

>Ygritte
>DFC

i hope he does this all over the place just to trigger some kikes and shitskins by seeing his name

Guess again.

disgusting dornish whore

Glorious

Dorne isn't real, user.

you aren't real, user

>murderous piece of shit raider
lolno
she deserved a far slower, more painful death, along with all the wildlings

No

Fuck off, Olly.

Yes. And her and Jons love story was the best, contrasted with the worst (Robbs and other bitches)

Jons, love story had conflict and good drama, while Robbs only had him die because he married her. There was no conflict of different cultures or if he could trust her. Robb instantly fell in love with this girl and never had any real problems with her, while Jon fell in love with a girl he knew that he would probably have to betray. He was torn between his Oath and his love. real tragic shit, not like Robbs shitty stupid love story.

tit double

>hurr durr, killing is bad.

>Was she best girl ?

What do you think?

Olly, in all seriousness, did nothing wrong.
Sort of failed to see big picture, but it's understandable.

yes

this

her death was one of the most depressing moments in the show because I'm a loser virgin who projected onto jon snow even though I'll never be half the man he is.

Negative levels of ass

Eh nepotism is fine in small doses. You inherited your parents' genes. If they're competent at their job then you will probably be competent at their job too, plus you're closer to them than they will be to strangers so that helps things run more smoothly.

this comment deserved a few [you]s

Ygritte isn't even the best Ygritte.

Olly, that's what you want her dead for.

Shit accent

The big-titted prostitute

Gods, her pussy must rank of sweat and mould.

The prince really looks like a pinoy.

>choosing to be gay

no

I remain unconvinced

>Who was best girl then?

Season 7 Daenerys.

This by far.

Don't be a fucking retard.

>The show still tried to set them up as good guys at the end too. Fucking pissed me off.

What? The show didn't set them up as good guys at the end. Just because a character is on the side of "good," doesn't make them good guys. Seasons 2 and 3 beat the audience over the head with that fact.

This

why?

>she was the most beautiful, but that alone doesn't make best girl

Christ she's cute

what a fucking legend

the only right answer

Loving ass is a degenerate nigger habit.

the definition of disappointment when her top came off

Obviously not.

Season 7 version is the best

THIS

so disappointed Euron didn't rape her

Cheeky Jews are cute

all three are acceptable

as if robb gave this up. What a gaffot

yeah, but no - turned out to be way too skinny

on-screen

She's put back on the weight she lost for the role