Is dipping the redpilled way of getting your nicotine?

Is dipping the redpilled way of getting your nicotine?

>no lung cancer
>not smelling like an ash tray
>Very hard to get mouth cancer unless you are dipping 24/7
>as long as you keep good mouth hygiene you are ok

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15652996
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>nicotine
>redpill

Shit like this is why the South will never rise again

I do. Been at it for 5 years with a few breaks. From all I have read it takes 20-30 years of use to become high risk for cancers (stomach being most prevalent for people who gut their dip).

It's good for gaming desu and I can do it at work since I don't need to step outside. Started in college because I wanted the nicotine buzz but I couldn't smoke because of sports.

>Stupid gypsie not knowing that nicotine helps you learn.

This is what I imagine trump supporting white trash consumes after doing the daily rounds on the meth shacks or corn fields in any Bible belt state

Why are Americans so disgusting?

> being called disgusting by a mexicant

lol

If I wanted oral cancer I'd go down on your mother.

>being an addict
>redpilled

Fuck off, retard.

nah snus is the stuff

Well if you consume tobacco like this you've got no one to blame but yourself.

>gay leaf falling for the jew lies

tobacco is only redpilled if consumed with other drugs

What's up with all the fucking bullshit """""""""""politics"""""""""" threads up?
One of them was just a picture of a naked fat chick saying "Sup Forums btfo!"
Sure having something like a Sup Forums ylyl is ok but this is retarded.

>drugs
>redpill

>Every romanian i ever met was a faggot/manlet or fat and unable to fight. Study was on memory ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15652996 Was done by non jews.

Kill yourself you gyppo fuck.

Dipping is for retarded hicks.

you really should leave kike lover

Cheek, gum, and throat cancer, as well as damage to the interior of your mouth.

Recreational drugs are degenerate.

I know some management-types from a few jobs I've had who have done it. I understand it's quite popular with stock brokers and shit as well. Obviously athletes too because they can't smoke, even black ones.

You can literally say the same thing about coffee. Coffee isn't even this degenerate

Jews fencing nicotine from goys, reduce the quality of tobacco, compose myths about the great danger. They know that nicotine does goys smarter, increases the concentration and prevents Parkinson's and Alzheimer's disease.

Dubs have spoken

>using drugs
>redpilled
>ESPECIALLY something addictive
C'mon, son.

Motherfucker, i can smell kikes. Your stupid little ass hasn't even been exposed to them much. There are many here.

When you let them know you can smell them they shit their pants. Did you even bother to look at the names of the studies or are you still trying to figure out this reading business.

Caffiene is not as effective. Lung damage is for faggots. Grab that dip and try it out sometime.

>i can smell kikes
well try taking the dicks out your nose that might help

Cute. How does it feel to be a subhuman?

>sandnigger calling people subhuman

>Is getting mouth cancer, gum disease, and chronic tooth decay a redpilled way of getting nicotine?

No. Any nicotine product is a blue pill.

>Here goy. Have some cancer. It even says so on the box. That'll be $13.00 please.

Literally a blue pill