Title: "Rise of an authoritarian Party"
"How the AfD profits from the ""refugee"" crisis"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B3ECP3B5c9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=sGqi-k213eE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many into the EU so far this year?

Not enough for the ministry of propagandain germany

They were the same who mocked AfD by wanting to promote a white family with 3 children. It's just further proof that these outlets are propaganda arms of the government, especially when they pretend AfD is authoritarian when they are the ones defending freedom of speech and would to give Germans an option to arm themselves

German Media is pure evil.
Bilderberg lies.

Refugees profit from the refugee crisis. People who want underpaid manpower profit the crisis.
Sometimes the simpler answer is correct.

Yeah, I don't, I don't understand how this image is anti-AfD.

So the Lügenpresse moniker wasn't a lie.

We have our own stereotypical garbage on TV. I was watching TVO's (((Steve Paikin)) today and the theme was to show how Mudslimes need dem programs and face relentless racism and that's what's causing them to leave and join ISIS. Though a guy who visited Mogadishu pointed out how car bombs are a daily thing there and terrorism is normalized (I don't think they understand what the implications are there). Some dumb idiot woman was smiling ear to ear while talking about terrorism and how it's not a problem in the US and yet it's raised as an issue during the election. ...and then they invited some idiot to talk about *far right* terrorism in Canada. toplel

Not wanting ethnic cleansing against whites is racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=B3ECP3B5c9Q

fucking hell this propaganda is getting so tiresome.
the afd is neither of the following : authoritarian, fascist, MUH HITLER, racist

> Sweet-ass shotgun
> Bangin wife
> Respectful kids
> Weasel-killing dog

This is bad somehow?

dude i refuse to believe they don't know that the attacks push people towards these groups, they have to know..they cannot be this stupid.

when you start calling people racist for liking a certain party, or being anti immigration, it just backfires, EVERY GOD DAMN TIME.

HOW CAN THEY NOT KNOW?

WHO IS TROLLING WHO?

>authoritarian
>wants to bring referendums swiss style to Germany
>wants less gun control
>wants less taxes
>wants less surveillance

This is now authoritarian. Just wake me up when its all over. They aren't perfect but right now they are the only viable choice.

>Germany
>Land of Marx and Hitler
>Anti-authoritarian

Nope, germans want to be controled.
*Insert Napoleon quote about germans being easy to manipulate*

Remember: The AfD is authoritarian and not our "Mutti" and accomplices who rule against the will of the People and who are nearly unable to be voted out because the media and most parties have the same narrative and all that differs is demonised and persecuted.

Just kill all the jews in the media already...

Orwell nailed it with newspeak.

Which parties are always pushing hate speech laws and restricting individual liberties (getting locked up for criticizing the rapefugees)? Oh yeah I forgot...

Marx was a jew. Hitler was the antidote, fire with fire.

It is for degenerate city dwellers.

>So the Lügenpresse moniker wasn't a lie.

They tried to cover up the assaults on NYE for 4 days straight, then pretended they just didn't report about it because they didn't know how big it was (there were numerous threads on Sup Forums on the 1st of January already talking about dozens to hundreds of cases) and are now sometimes pushing the
>You only started developing an interest when you heard it was non-Germans!
line.

The Lügenpresse moniker is 100% deserved.

But they are right, besides their stance on immigration and the refugee crisis (which they surprisingly share with "Die Linke") they are just a neoliberal CDU.

Merkel is immortalizing herself on the back of her people, but the AfD is to blame? Lügenpresse, always lame.

>they cannot be this stupid.
It's more that they actually do believe the AfD is 100% pure evil and it is thus completely unfathomable to them that anyone could vote for the AfD.
These people grew up in aristocracy-tier bubbles. They have no idea what the average person thinks or feels.

I thought faz is centre-right

It's trans-atlantic. There are no center-right newspapers (except the junge freiheit) anymore.

even if they believe this, HOW can they be so dumb as to not come up with another meme other than RACIST / BIGOT.

like imagine instead if they decided to go the fedora route instead of racist / bigot, this would be a much more effective means of suppression than "racist / bigot" imo

like, in donalds campaign, they talk about how once you get people in, attacks on them and him just solidify their position and push people towards him. this is what they find from focus groups... donald literally baited them by retweeting white nationalist tweets.

Not really. They are government loyal transatlantic shills.

Literally couldn't continue watching after that fat, piece of shit, pink haired dyke bitc came on stage.
They are just so repulsive with their fantasy ideals, I just loathe them.

An authoritarian party in a country that raids peoples homes over facebook posts, fancy that.

Wow, just wow. I bet you stand up when you pee, biggot!

That which must not, cannot be.

They cannot come to the conclusion you laid out because that would require them to put some of their dogmas to the side for a moment. Otherwise, they cannot follow that train of thought.

Since they won't do that, they will just keep denying obvious truths and instead come up with warped explanations for why the people behave like they do which will obviously never solve their problem because they are based on a false premise.

I mean, after the state elections (in RLP and SA, so a while ago) the CDU hired some data analyst to tell them why the people are stopping to vote for them. And the tl;dr was
>Because you are not shilling hard enough for refugees. CDU politicians disagreeing with Merkel costs you votes
And since that fits perfectly into their worldview they decided to accept it as fact and base their future election campaign on it.

how are they authoritarian?

>Because you are not shilling hard enough for refugees. CDU politicians disagreeing with Merkel costs you votes

ahahahahahahahah

when i see this, it makes me happy to know there are people on the inside helping the cause. that is the only excuse for their incompetence.

because if this is what they came up with,

they either are secretly on your side, OR

they do not understand how ideas work or what a meme is. they are poorly prepared for social and ideological wars if this is their conclusion.

they are totally Nazis m'kay?

Racist / bigot is still effective user. It helped against trump.

I'd honestly assume it is just sheer incompetence.

These people have been stuck in intellectual bubbles for decades. It's as if you went to some completely foreign country with no prior knowledge and tried to run for office. You have no idea what their customs are, how the people think and so on.

It's brutally obvious in all the political talkshows, too. The establishment politicians do nothing but argue semantics, believing themselves to be the victor because according to academic discussion guidelines, they presented their point in a more sophisticated way.
And then they are surprised when the next poll comes in and the AfD gained again because the average person doesn't give a shit about needlessly over-complicating everything and would be fine with the "simple" solutions they hate so much, too.

it is if you consider the "progressive necessity" of demonizing the nuclear family in order to INCLUDE EVERYONE.

They should know.

This magazine cover was first revealed on their facebook page.
About 80% of the comments were something like "wait....I actually do want to live like that", "that looks pretty nice" and "I had something like that when I grew up and it was great".
Some AFD politicians even retweeted it as far as I can recall.

It´s nothing, as you said, than a problem of politicians being way too far above the casual people.

Of course, on paper, it´s absolutely wantable to have many refugees that can work for low/nothing and are friendly and leave their problems at the borders and shit. Of course, on paper, it´s great to have women in power and to include the disabled and retarded into casual life. And of course, on paper, it´s awesome if gays and trans and w/e fags can live out their preferences without

I´m not even against that, but as reality shows, people are not comfortable with that.
People are annoyed that the women´s universal altruism basically ruins reasonable policies on national/international levels. People are annoyed how those LGBTQKAFKBV(§)WV777339djjJDFB##++--+ and feminist retards cry on the streets and on tv and on radio etc. all fucking day.
People realize that the refugees are not mostly "real" refugees that actually need shelter but economic migrants that rarely want to truly contribute. They are even illegal here (all of them) according to schengen and eu law.

So what do ? Just demonize everyone advocating against it, against moral universalism, against the fact that obviously German politicians failed to connect with their people.

The moment that leading this country turned into bureaucratic paper work, the people were disconnected from politicians. Not to mention that basically - .beside symbolic shit - no policies are PRO people anymore but mostly pro LOBBIES.

What does the shit on that cover say? Who thought this picture would be a negative thing?

>(right-)Populism
>How the AfD wants to live

Fixed the Cover
Rare Petry

Nice. It kinda fits Perry since she always has that smug smile.

*Petry
Fucking auto correct.

>Frankfurter Allgemeine
youtube.com/watch?v=sGqi-k213eE