NORTH KOREA HAPPENINGS THREAD #8: WHERE IS OP EDITION

North Korea finally confirms nuclear test. News of developments appears to be slowing down. Obviously a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes we're not aware of.

english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2016/09/09/0200000000AEN20160909007500315.html

SUMMARY:
North Korea conducts 5th nuclear test, reportedly at ground level. Facts still being established.

Military activity going on all over the place.

Get comfy as updates come in.

Update: Odd flight paths heading to Pyongyang, North Korea
flightradar24.com/CCA121/af1a3d3
>Pic related
@Breaking911

#BREAKING: North Korea says it tested a miniaturized nuclear warhead, will continue weapons program - Reuters

@DEFCONWS

DEFCONWarningSystem Retweeted NK NEWS

North Korea says that they can now produce a variety of nuclear warheads with high striking capabilities

>Mysterious phonecall warning of WW3
clyp.it/22rilybj

>Military movements/OSAN
liveatc.net/search/?icao=rkso

Source:
cnn.com/2016/09/08/asia/north-korea-seismic-activity/index.html?adkey=bn

I'm not the last OP, just making a new thread cause the old one reached post limit.

Other urls found in this thread:

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
clyp.it/22rilybj
vocaroo.com/i/s1uWcmQRWgyo
clyp.it/dngb0tuz
youtube.com/watch?v=HeHyVgsFU6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Godspeed Emperor Zipperhead. Nuke those Yankee fucks

NK VS. JAPS WHEN??

Muica plz

NO CALL SIGN

Obligatory A FUCKING LEAF post

has Kim dropped by yet? i hope he does

It was the alt-right! They must have hacked Hillary's server and given North Korea the nuke plans!

turn based combat is boring desu

You realize North Korea doesn't want war right? They're baiting USA so they can negotiate to remove sanctions off North Korea like Obama did to Cuba

ALL STATIONS ALL STATIONS

another call on 8992. he sounds...different today.

They have to be good goys to get that, setting off a nuke just does the opposite.

And for more food. They got food that way last time and told the people it was because the US was apologizing for the Korean War.

Osan and Desiderio is largely dead- handling commercial traffic for Incheon. All milcom ground and air o air coms has been switched to UHF (not on the feed) and using KL-42 encryption. So unknown which aircraft are still up. North Korea was definitely nailing allied aircraft with their DOG EAR, FLAT FACE and FAN SONG Target Acquisition RADARSs. RWRs were pinging with active spikes and computer voice prompts were announcing chaff dispensing. Viper flight SLAM51-52 announced a split flight- meaning they were breaking up to perform evasive maneuvers. No confirmation of live SAM launches. Commercial traffic is about half of what it usually is at this time of day.

action on websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

3.37 kHz

>Mysterious phonecall warning of WW3
clyp.it/22rilybj

This phonecall is from the year 1953 where "Korean" question was discussed in the UN.

MrTeeth posted this on facebook
GOYBOOK.COM/ThankMrTeeth/photos/pb.651733018323706.-2207520000.1473405997./658483654315309/?type=3&theater

There are enough clues burgers you idiot fucks, wait for the September 14th

does he sound deeply concerned?

noot'd up and ready for some juche happening

there was some brief action on 8992 a moment ago

vocaroo.com/i/s1uWcmQRWgyo

Also Korean war ended 1953.

Nukes will be launched on 14th screencap this fucking post I was right again HAHAHAH FUCKING IDIOTS I CAN READ THE SIGNS

Another mrtoothy shill, fuck you faggots falling for that arg bullcrap & his "this isnt an arg"

>Tfw you are trying to listen to North Korea but you accidentally listen to Iranians instead

clyp.it/dngb0tuz (embed)

>Mr. Teeth
Again with this meme bullshit? I thought we settled this in the first threads a few days back. IT'S A PUBLICITY STUNT. STOP ADVERTISING HERE YOU PIECE OF FUCK

HAHAHHAH FUCKING SHILL YOU DO NOT KNOW

WAIT FOR THE 14TH

WE ARE GOING FULL NUCLEAR

Literally who? I should believe any of this why?

What's the problem?
When the USA fucks up the world and tests their shit everywhere it's for muhh freedom.
Who are you to forbid them to test their shit?

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

WWW.BADSELFEATER.COM

Can't decipher half of that shit. I need better speakers. What does it translate to?

it was strange. he sounded "excited" (not in a happy/good way, just at attention) in the first call and enunciated very clearly (you can tell they get bored from all the exercises)

but in the 2nd (and now 3rd) he sounds much more subdued and quiet, almost sad.

>Country that threatens world peace should be allowed to have and test nukes

A FUCKING INSURANCE COMPANY

Someone from the philippines here. I was told by my boss today to go home early. It seemed like the rush hour was too early today with many people going home. It's still 3:30 PM. It felt so much more eerie when I read about this thread

Is this that thing about the dollar collapsing the 26th?

whats this shit again

Does anyone predict anything will happen on 9/11?

>USA invades Iraq due to alleged weapons of mass destruction used domestically, which didn't exist

>World does nothing as North Korea tests confirmed nuclear bombs after making threats on South Korea, Japan, and USA

explain this shit

It sounds like an elderly Bill Clinton.

Shouldn't you be more concerned with the dealer hit-squads roaming your streets? Don't get caught with an aspirin, user.

happening of some kind on 14th

>THEY DOUBT OUR POWER

>Threatens
They do shit. Who's destabilizing fucking middle east and Europe since ww2. Oh yeah it's North Korea right? I never heard that north Korea tries to play the world police. I would be more afraid of you since you have more fucking shit to blow up.

inb4 nothing happens

Giants gunna whoop that Cowboy ass.

North Korea is never going to do shit and you know it.

he's already elderly

>blah blah blah youll see youll all see
all I hear is a cocksucker trying to spread his queerness. Go spook the retards of /x/ and let the healthy people observe and discuss this situation

North Korea isn't starting ww3, they don't have the capability for a global conflict. And no, China won't help them if they invade South Korea.

read a book.

Any invasion and soul will be turned to rubble in a matter of minutes.

>look mom I read a book on guerilla marketing
I hope you go bankrupt and your credit goes to shit

Are you literally 12?

We didn't invade Iraq over WMDs.

Kpop nuked when?

Fucking chinks

fuck off shillburg
>implying there weren't six million pol threads on it

>soul
I don't want to get into a spiritual debate but I'd have no qualms in regards to invading.

>giving the yanks and russians more excuses to fuck around and shift the power around

Look at what nuking did to Japan. Nuking SK will only make Kpop worse.

except it absolutely is the official justification
>born in 00s confirmed

>Trying to Listen to Best Korea
>They have a bunch of jammers

Should have fucking figured.

die in a fire

Can we seriously make this our flag in the future if we ever get uncucked?

The 3 sandboxes are getting a little ripe, aren't they?

For globalist propaganda purposes, the West must be seen as the aggressors who start the war so the East can be the heroes that end it.

>Europe, US, China & Russia nuke the shit out of each other and take Japan, Korea, Australia, and (maybe) South Africa
>The only ones left who can still procreate are Huemonkeys, Sandniggers, Abbos (genes effectively stay the same), and Niggers

Japan now has to test for nuclear radiation again after North Korea tested nukes.

This bad self eater garbage is a stupid fucking ARG advertisement.

the uncucking starts with you my little leaf
its up to you to make canada great again

Touchy much? Calm yourselves.

>Iraq uses low morale troops with mostly WW2/cheap soviet era tanks
>NK uses million man loyal army with late cold war and even some modern Chinese/Russian/NK custom equipment.

youtube.com/watch?v=HeHyVgsFU6g

Last bump before work. Will be back to see any updates afterward.

>implying anyone actually knows what it is
wait to actually be right to be a snarky know it all cunt about it user. only have a few days.

Did they ever needed excuse for anything?

>not being a cocktail of nsi-189, phenylpiracetam, modafinil, and subq amps for the apocalypse
behold the pale horse is a euphemism for my dick.

no he means like B.B. king

Even if they have nukes will they have the guts to use them?

In theory, I'm not saying they should but in theory could the US/South Korea/Japan/Allies etc. have the man power and the resources to just take over North Korea? Let's say they invade and claim it as South Korean land or something. Would it be possible? Or are the North Korean troops actually large in numbers and well trained. Like would it be extremely difficult?

How many more nukes are they gonna test until their funds finally run dry and finally collapsed?

Can they not fire the first shot already?

Maybe is to late by then....

I really don't know what to make of that post then.

Duterte attitude is spreading to flip citizens
Phillipines status: great again

Easily, we'd fucking steam roll North Korea if we wanted to. Their entire country is smaller than a speck of shit molecules, pretty sure our Navy could bombard them from one cost to the other just from one side.

There is no value in doing so.

They have no resources worth invading for, and attacking them just fucks up the whole region for little geopolitical advantage.

Obviously yes. But they rather not risk the ire of China and Russia.
Plus, North Korean land was never good for agriculture and their "people" are too illiterate for slavery in the modern world. Taking North Korea would be a great liability.

The only profit a nation can obtain from them is the heroism and propaganda that would come after saving all their prisoners

It is amazing. South and North have been separated for almost a century and yet the language is 99.8% identical. I can understand 100% what she is saying and I have never been to North.

>In the process of joining the Marine Corps

Will I get to kill Nork commies soon?

Iraq has oil.
Best Korea has turnips.
You decide which is more valuable to the US.

What is ARG?

That badselfeater site is creepy. If you stay long enough the music changes and it shows the rest of the bill with a giant dragon laying on a cross.

any new skyking or flightradar developments polbros?

On a side note how did they make such a crazy leap from January's failed test? They've been struggling for quite some time and now they have multiple arsenals that are way way more powerful than what they had even 6 months ago...someone is helping them. China? maybe. The real question is why and to what extent

Ayyylmaos have sided with nk

Iran

clyp.it/dngb0tuz
user was trying to listen to nk but head snackbars instead

use oil to turnip a profit

Alternate Reality Game

You have to go back.

Has anyone ever considered that North Korea is working with middle eastern terrorists such as ISIS? As retarded as it sounds

They're probably buying information and technology out of China.

It could be Israel, though...

see

theyre working with assad, actually