It's about time someone addressed all the refugee women

It's about time someone addressed all the refugee women.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewglobal.org/2016/08/02/4-asylum-seeker-demography-young-and-male/
rt.com/news/343753-germany-refugees-males-statistics/
express.co.uk//news/world/745147/million-immigrants-Germany-few-find-jobs-migrant-crisis
medium.com/insurge-intelligence/exclusive-documents-expose-direct-us-military-intelligence-influence-on-1-800-movies-and-tv-shows-36433107c307
youtube.com/watch?v=uU1ZBu3i5PU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>propoganda

>10% of all refugees are females
really makes you think

>women
pewglobal.org/2016/08/02/4-asylum-seeker-demography-young-and-male/

rt.com/news/343753-germany-refugees-males-statistics/

express.co.uk//news/world/745147/million-immigrants-Germany-few-find-jobs-migrant-crisis

It's almost like there's something weird going on. Hmm.

((()))

They don't even hide their genocidal agenda against whites anymore.

Kinda. They're a minority in a minority and therefore there struggles are something most people are very unfamiliar with. I volunteered in a refugee shelter and most people I got to interact with were men with some married couples among them.

Therefore women, especiallo lone women are something you rarely ever hear about and a topic that's interesting to explore. Same as LBGTQ people among them. Just because straight men make the majority doesn't mean we should ignore others. I wish directors less superficial than Spielberg and Abrams would adress it, though.

>white people not reproducing of their own volition and needing immigrants to make up for their labor shortage and lax economies is genocide

>labor shortage
>only 2% of "migrants" have found jobs

Nice one, JIDF.

>don't talk to me or my son again

Just look at those inbred rat faces. Kikes really are disgusting to look at.

They're making a propaganda film for Israel. Somehow I doubt it's going to address the fact that so many refugees are now returning to areas liberated by the Syrian government. This will be Netflix white helmet documentary tier, and will inevitably win an Oscar. This is the world we live in.

>Politicians run on the promise of creating more jobs while simultaneously saying we have a labor shortage

Whatever does it mean?

Are they related? The resemblance is uncanny. Or is it just the glasses?

>Are they related?
Yes, both are Jews

>stealing your job
typical libtard strawman bullshit

it's about (((globalization)))... the doing away of nations and borders and the overall effort to undermine the west... the very issues they don't want brought into the open and discussed, hence the south park hollywood jew strawmen like that

Goverments should invest in robots for manufacturing/heavy job who nobody wants and the rest of people studying how to make those robots.

It's like people are stupid or something.

What, I thought Jar Jar was supposed to make the next nu wars flick.
I guess he can always squeeze some time in his schedule for propaganda.
Hell he might even get an oscar for that shit.

They are heroes.

Where does one sign up for housing a qt refugee?

Why dont these women make thier homes a better place so they dont have to be refugees?

Finally someone is going to tell the accurate story of all the poor innocent mothers who had to battle the evil white racists just to save their babies from war. I hope they highlight how good and caring the open borders politicans are and how evil and uncaring the politicians against illegal immigration are. There is literally no reason you wouldn't open your borders and give welfare to all these women and children fleeing war unless you are literally Hitler. I hope they highlight the obvious connection between people who want to maintain their countries borders and the nazi who gassed 7million Jews in the holocaust.

Do I even have to say it at this point?

I hope you're joking. It doesn't take 100000s of (would be labourers) to make robots, it'd take a few dozen for a company.

maybe they're onto something with UBI then

>It's another episode of Americans trying to destroy Europe

medium.com/insurge-intelligence/exclusive-documents-expose-direct-us-military-intelligence-influence-on-1-800-movies-and-tv-shows-36433107c307

Woah . . . deja vu

Fucking jews

Americans didn't vote in Merkel for the fourth fucking time.

>Most refugees are young males lacking qualifications
>one-in-ten who were female minors. And while about four-in-ten (42%) asylum seekers were young adult males (18 to 34 years of age)
No way!? But I thought refugees were honest, hard working, intelligent families with women and children.

Oh the Germans did vote in someone who was the polar opposite of Merkel, until (((you))) came and ruined Europe for everyone. Then you made sure to ruin it with de-nazification and mass psyops for half a century. Merkel and the refugees are on your hands. So is anime.

>I'm 14 and read about schrödinger's cat in video game dialogue: the image

I was with you until the very last part. Fuck you Hans, you're on your own.

Is this the real reason why Kathleen Kennedy hired him?... Twice.

>labor shortage
It's amazing people are still using this line.

Anime is haram. Back in my country you would be stoned and burned.

>syrian males try to violently overthrown their government and start a civil war
>use it as an excuse to become """"""""""""""""""""""refugees"""""""""""""""" and move to Europe to take advantage of their ridiculous welfare state

Pretty smart actually.

Yeah, that's it.

youtube.com/watch?v=uU1ZBu3i5PU

It'll tank and they'll blame it on all the racists that wouldn't go see it.

>there are people that actually believe these rapefugees are working