What the fuck happened to her?

What the fuck happened to her?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3666226/Imagine-real-HUMAN-talking-Slender-starlet-Chlo-Moretz-slams-body-shamers-label-fat-masculine-lengthy-Twitter-rant.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she bulked up. you better watch your mouth now because she could pick you up and tear you in half just like that.

She could be a olympic powerlifter if she put in the effort.

she finally activated the almonds

She reached 5%, you fucking jealous you little noodle armed faggot?

Chloe-posting is the one thing that riles up my SJW instincts. This shit, if it ever reaches her, is bound to fuck her self-esteem up for decades.

oh, she knows
she cried about it many times on Twitter

>This shit, if it ever reaches her, is bound to fuck her self-esteem up for decades.

So?

everything that happens to anglo-saxon girls after they start to age

she already knows and for the most part seems to be handling it fine.

how naive are you?

pedro was fired the moment she saw that pic

post link

It doesn't matter when she could probably kick everyone's ass

Neat.

>for the most part seems to be handling it fine
I bet "seems" being the operative word here. She's a young woman whose public identity consists entirely of her appearance. How could it not mentally scar her for life?

>She's a young woman whose public identity consists entirely of her appearance.

Well if she gave a damn about how she looked she'd do something about it you fucking idiot. She's not "big boned" or anything retarded like that, she could change the way her body looked if she tried.

Bitch is swoll!

Oh no, a celebrity millionaire might actually have to endure a little adversity.

>mentally scarred with millions in the bank

found the manchildren, I can smell the open /r9k/ tab about how girls laughed at you today

but hey, you could totally handle it, right? thousands of people bashing how you look every day

stryng NEETs who need to leave no basement

>but hey, you could totally handle it, right? thousands of people bashing how you look every day

Men don't give a rat's ass about that kind of shit, roastie.

>What the fuck happened to her?
SS + GOMAD

sure you don't, /r9k/

>Men don't give a rat's ass about that kind of shit
Correction: basement-dwelling NEET men don't. The others do.

She just left humanity behind

>terrified face of the manlet when Chloe crushes him like a bug

but if a girl says a guys too short its totally okay

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3666226/Imagine-real-HUMAN-talking-Slender-starlet-Chlo-Moretz-slams-body-shamers-label-fat-masculine-lengthy-Twitter-rant.html

>oooh, guns, guns, guns! come on, user! I never miss a training!

Why is she dating that little gayboy Beckham twink

>starlet
Kek.

you have to go back

She should just embrace her heritage and start powerlifting.

Please tell me someone shopped Morty's arm on her.

>but hey, you could totally handle it, right? thousands of people bashing how you look every day
It's not quite thousands but I have people rip into me every fucking day every time I post on Sup Forums.

Yeah, I could fucking handle it.

Especially if I were a fucking millionaire.

fuuck she is more manly than i am

...heh... poor you...

Jesus christ I didn't know males this small existed.

Just imagine that grip strength she could get with those hands...

i really hope so desu

Out of my way griplet fucking shits

>119 kg
Is that during the off season?
Whats her stage weight?

>manlets
>bodyshaming

>imagine her elbow deep in your boi pussy

Ftfy

HAHAHAAH SO FUNNY RIHGT?

NO ITS NOT FUCK OFF ALREADY MESSING WITH SOMEONE BODY IMAGE IS NOT OK SHE IS AT THE AGE WHERE HER SELF IMAGE IS CHANGING AND YOU KEEP DOING THIS SHE MIGHT GET DEPRESSED AND KILL HERSELF, FAMOUS PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE TOO KNOCK IT OFF Sup Forums

wait....is this shopped, or are her hands really that big?!?

I agree about the millionaire thing but do you really think having a public reputation is the same as people reeeing at you on Sup Forums

0/10.

Remove the arm hair and that'd look quite good.

Yes.

Not everyone spends their entire internet lives cowering behind 7 layers of ironic humour. I express my genuine thoughts and beliefs on here and when people attack them I take it seriously.

sounds like Tumblr is missing a poster, nothing bad in pointing out somone`s potential, when they are geneticly blessed with good genetics for lifting

>Not everyone spends their entire internet lives cowering behind 7 layers of ironic humour
I didn't assume you did, it's still not the same because your thoughts and beliefs aren't being attributed to and associated with your career and public image.

People use to say shit like that to my face when I was younger. Probably why I'm now swole and not some pig

I'm sure that everyone takes ludicrous photoshops of Chloe super seriously outside Sup Forums and Twitter.

yeah fair enough lol

I would love to see Chloe in this shape. Seriously.

>t. /fit

one time some boys made fun of my muffin top in the 9th grade and I cried in a bathroom stall and didn't wear anything smaller than a baggy hoodie for the rest of the year. She works out and willingly shows off her lats in bikinis, comparatively I think she's doing fine.
>inb4 she anheroes and I end up looking like a fool

don't photoshop young non-moonface chloe onto ripped musclewomen its too arousing

this is real or fake i cant really tell

Normies cant handel Chloe becoming a fitness icon

i think they just gave her a new tattoo

This post reads like a teenage girls diary on election night. Do you really think You are higher or lower than any1 else here?

whats HIS fucking problem?

Chloe got him fired for making that face, now we shop his face onto pics of her as form of justice

>manchidren
>/r9k/
>neet
>basement
literally basic bitches of insults. Step up your game, son

>thousands
more like 40 anons

you can spot a foreigner by their serious attempts to insulting

She gets this shit directly sent to her by normies on twitter because she's dared to say stuff insulting towards the whore Kardashians. Sup Forums is the least of her worries.

AHHA SHE LOOKS LIKE ME NOW NOT GOOD CHLOE NOT GOOD

>smokes 2 packs a day

nobody likes a smoker Op

>he thinks NET WORTH means anything

dude. ffs.

Friendly reminder that Sup Forums is a troll colony.

She's the new Shelley Winters without the talent.

I have being telling you that for years and you didn't trust me.

That's actually hot

Actually anyone have the original girl before Chloe's head was shopped on?

Ooops... Looks like i triggerd a Amazonian fetish in these cucks by posting that.... Yes there are sites for your kind, full of betas clawing for Muscle womes attention, you will be welcommed with open arms..

Ps. Bring your credit card

Thats a pic of Britt Miller i think, natty female bodybuilder

t./fit/

>Chloe wil neve peg you with her big black strapon

Why even live?

Good. She's a vapid cunt.

I just can't tell what is real anymore.

>yfw this isn't shopped

>m'lady's honors defended online - 547
>m'ladies who have touched your pee-pee - 0

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as photoshopped, is in fact, Enhanced with Adobe Photoshop software, or as I've recently taken to calling it, using Adobe Photoshop software to manipulate images. Photoshopping is not a verb unto itself, but rather an incorrect usage of a noun as part of a fully functioning Registered Trademark system made useful by the legal system, the English language and vital nouns comprising the full phrase as defined by Adobe. Many images are modified with Adobe Photoshop Software every day, without realising it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of enhancing images using Adobe Photoshop software which is widely used today is called "Photoshopping", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the Adobe Photoshop system, developed by the Adobe project.

Hear that?

Nothing. Just crickets chirping.

No one cares.

we need to shoop her face on some cute muscle girls

>pecs so developed her breasts have disappeared

What kind of faggot finds this attractve?

neat! do one for google

How do I get swole like Choe bros?

I never understood it either