About to start getting into Game of Thrones. I got season 1 all set up. What am I in for? No spoilers please

About to start getting into Game of Thrones. I got season 1 all set up. What am I in for? No spoilers please.

Modern Day Isaac Hempstead Wright

It's okay, but it gets terrible past season 4

each season has a bigger budget & cooler action scenes than the previous

each season has slightly poorer writing than the previous

But a lot of people seem to think the 6th season is the best one

normies think so

theres not a sudden dip in quality after season 4. its a gradual process. but some of the coolest moments from the books (by far) are depicted in seasons 3 & 4, and they do a good job of it

This, except for the word 'slightly' in the second sentence.

100 times this
also you can almost pinpoint the exact scene where a storyline runs out of book material

Ned dies

well, after 6 rounds of "slightly", it starts making a huge difference

its shit like all other tv shows

watch some arthouse

its alright until it's not

the only reason people on here say it gets worse after x season is because it got more popular and therefore became too mainstream/reddit.

this is a terrible opinion

Good post apart from "slightly". The show plummets in characterisation, motivations and logic.

>projecting this hard

I enjoy Rick & Morty for what it is and love RedLetterMedia, both of which are dismissed as Reddit here constantly. I also still enjoy watching GoT, but I still think it has gotten pretty sloppy for the most part and downright terrible in some parts.

Also, only autist would be contrarian on an anonymous imageboard to show off.

Oh, wait.

>What am I in for?
A guy who fucks his sister and is considered one of the shows coldest and selfish characters but halfway through you will begin to really like him.

no theres a specific time where the directors said in interviews they indicated their audience was too stupid to understand motive/ emotions so they started directing shots post-conversation for characters to make a reaction face, so they could follow along

i determined this was the major turning point for drop in quality

>they started directing shots post-conversation for characters to make a reaction face
what the heck are you talking about?

Doesn't make sense how he changed like that. He went from pushing a kid from a tower, to being a soft cunt.

>HUHH?!?!? WUUUTT??!!!
its OK, you're a retarded pleb from reddit, now run along

nigger he lost his sword hand meaning to him he was nothing anymore cos he lost how good of a sworsman he was, causing him to confess and to open up to Brienne. Although that's not to say he completely became good just cos he lost his hand because remember he saved Brienne from being raped which makes Jaime even more curious of a character meaning he did have some empathy.

explain then.
I tried finding proof of what you said but it looks like you just made it up.

A stupid show with a handful of really likable characters who become shitty characters. Also tits, gore, swords.

>Also tits
Fair to tell OP that the nudity stops after Season 5 and the show becomes very feminist.

>Someone from Sup Forums was travelling the world and saw this and had to take a picture of it
Is this really what Sup Forumsaks do all the time? Have to constantly find something that can be a meme online and look at the world as nothing but black and white?

No the actual quality of writing takes a huge dip as they diverge from the books with seasons 6 and 7 being the worst respectively.

>but halfway through you will begin to really like him.
Really? I hate Jaime and I'm up to date.
At least when he was a cunt he was believable, now he's just boring and whiney.
Cersei hasn't been good since the March of shame.
Jon only finally got good this season.
And Dany has never been good.

It was always feminist. The only difference is the size and composition of the fandom. Just because SJWs are being more vocal about their love for their show doesn't mean it changed in any way.

But he killed his own cousin he was fucking ruthless the show turned him into too much of a nice guy that he doesn't remind me of the old Jaime at all.

>Someone from Sup Forums

Excuse my punctuation there, or lack thereof.

i dont need to spoon feed an ignorant nigger , ive already explained it, you're a piece of shit faggot being a retarded little fucking nigger on purpose because youre too fucking lazy to google it

Season 1-4
>Hey I really like that charact.... oh they're dead now. followed by an end season oh shit moment
5-6
>Dani is a really shitty leader
>man all this screen time for these minors characters must mean they are going to be important later on.
>Why the fuck isn't Dani in westerous yet!
>When the fuck am I going to find out about the white walkers.
>Fuck I hate Sam.
>Why the fuck is she still there?!
>Awe yeah things are finally kicking off! only like 3 characters I like are still written properly, but that's to move the plot forward.
>Why are all the leaders female?
>Awe man this character I like is going to di... oh nope saved at the last minute.
>you just stopped fucking trying didn't you?
Why?.jpeg
>"We wanted a zombie polar bear dammit!"

The spice exists on only one planet in the entire Universe. A desolate, dry planet with vast deserts. Hidden away within the rocks of these deserts are a people known as the Fremen, who have long held a prophecy, that a man would come, a messiah, who would lead them to true freedom. The planet is Arrakis.

THE BOAR IS PREGNANT!

Cersei is the only character worth rooting for at this point. Not that she's not the raving cunt she's always been. I just want the others to die.

Thats the midlife crisis old people bitch about probably. It made him do a 180 and find his lost honor and shit. The other guy could probably elaborate a bit better.

>you can't expect me to prove it! f-fuck you for calling me out! Just google it.
I did google it and I didn't find anything

>"We wanted a zombie polar bear dammit!"
I'd laugh if it wasn't literally taken from one of got's yt channel videos

Mostly you need to prepare yourself for a sharp decline in quality.

except the books are garbage after the third and the show improved upon them in some areas

I hate this meme that the show is only good when it was adapting the books

Never got how the show tried to make her sympathetic by reminding viewers "you love your children dearly, I respect that." She is the most toxic character in the story, and only ever been a more patient Joffrey. The books portray her as the inept leader she is, and that was the first real red flag for me starting the show.

The blondes being evil, brunettes being heroes, and redheads being sluts.
Same as every story written by a Jewish virgin.

The whole season was like a continuous kick to the balls, and that post episode featurette was the writers upgrading to steel toes

D&D just have a lot more difficulties coming up with dialogue, face it user

this is amazingly accurate

Completely agree

You're in for a few good plot threads, settings and characters that teeter off into a sea of overhype, bullshit, bad writing, terrible actors and incest.

Don't gonna lie, last season Jaime was pretty much in "JUST!" mode every scene he was on.

4th season, best season.

>If I ever want to do something that stupid again, punch me in the face

>ive already explained it

You made a baseless claim.

>i dont need to spoon feed an ignorant nigger

Which means "I've just bullshitted and got caught".

>because youre too fucking lazy to google it

Because this video doesn't exist. You pulled that shit straight from your autistic ass and now going spastic like a feminist who gets told that her theory of 77% wage is bullshit.

Jaime dies. LIttle finger fucks Salsa. Cersei is one of the good guys.Tywin x Daenerys is the endgame romance

Seasons 1 -4 is top notch political drama with some magical elements.

Seasons 5 - 7 is a very stupid, but also very fun action-fantasy show.

Aside from a few moments, its never bad. Its all about preference.