RWBY/RT General #1012: Far Off Places Edition

Previous thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-5-jhf568

.m3u8 Link: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/0a41e8db-182e-416d-88cc-025de2e1bd09/index.m3u8

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-251

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/q8RbYBX2.
pastebin.com/u/BuddingDrawfriend
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Asuka is the primary Waifu of NGE, one of the original tsuns, and is one of Sup Forums's obsessions. Today is her birthday,

BEST GIRL

This isn't a cinder thread....

Neon X Yang

When, Writefags?

*worst waifu

First off. the politically correct term is writefriend, you fucking degenerate.

As for writing Neon x Yang, we'll see. I'm almost finished with the Penny being Yang's arm story (which kinda got a little bit sad) and then I'll move on to the RWY bodymerge story. If I still have enough time, I'll write that too.

Renora is the cutest and nothing bad will ever happen to them.

you are one dedicated user

That nosebooping is just asking for tragedy.
>Ren is mortally wounded
>Boops Nora's nose in his last moments

Iono I can see Nora dying she's pretty played out

Technically she didn't lie.

Please, call me Bud.

As for my dedication, it's mostly because I had a shit ton of plans for the weekend and every single one of them fell through. The original plan was only to do two every weekend, but... well, here we are.

I should be able to finish the Penny one by the end of the hour and RWY fusion in three. As for the Yang x Neon, we'll see how the cards fall.

whats NGE

Neon Genesis Evangelion, one of the most influential anime of all time.

Nora is going to die first then after that Ren will die and if we are going by their mythology Nora dies to poison and Ren would suicide

So what happens when this Meme returns to play a major role in a Weiss episode?

i think i heard about it once or twice

It's really good, I would watch it.

It's not as good as mayogia the lost village.

maybe people will draw more fanart of her and then I'll masturbate to it

Who are your favorite tripfags, namefags, contributors and gimmick posters?

nanko best girl

mine is dead and gone

Weiss is very pretty!

i dont really like anime

So Nora fights an enormous ancient King Taijitu, then dies from the venom. Ren goes out on a suicide mission
Dammit I hope they don't do that. If they die they deserve to die together at least.
This general gets even worse, and I finally get to see the extent of how deep the Neon memes folders are?

weiss is rude and mean

That's a weird way to spell lovepon

Myself, if only because I just finished the Yang and Penny arm story. pastebin.com/q8RbYBX2. Ya'll are welcome. Let me take a break and I'll move on to the RWY fusion.

in the meantime, post yangs

The two aren't mutually exclusive

Yangs in exchange for writing? A worthy trade

does this story contain any rude material

All of them.

Except Octavian.

if Nora dies first then a few episodes later Ren would then do the suicide mission at the end when he kills himself it would make a more emotional impact

Thanks friend.

>muh executions
nanko>nyanta>shit>lovepon

Alternatively, they could switch it and have Nora go on a suicide mission after Ren gets killed by a Taijitu, especially since that's the first enemy we saw Ren fight.

...Fuck.

Thanks for the Yangs!

An offhand mention, but no actual rude material. The only story I've written this weekend that is 'rude' would be the story where Adam passes Blake around, which you can find on my pastebin account.

I like that.
True

All it will take is one episode and maybe about three minutes of screen time for Neon to fuel an endless spawn of Meme Dreamer shit posting for the next couple of months.

Truly they're the biggest threat to not getting thrown into /trash/... again.

that would work too then the last person to die would be Jaune possibly he would get burned to death

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing FNKI again since we saw more of their characters than we did the other teams.

I also low key ship Flynt with Weiss.

that was a very cute story, user

>Flynt with Weiss
Not the worst Weiss ship by a long shot.

I really want one of her teammates to be based off Skeletons.

anyone got the last episodes character status ?

>Lowkey
It's better than damn near any other weiss ship, especially the shitty canon that we had

What if your waifu was spending more and more time on the internet and found Sup Forums and saw all your posts about lewding her

So now that the servers have fixed themselves, I have a question I'd like to ask ya'll. For the RWY fusion story, would you want it to be:
>A. The entire thing from shit kit's 1st person perspective pre-season 3
>B. The entire thing through the eyes of JNPR's third person perspective
>C. The entire thing from the eyes of RWY

Thanks!

I think the who made those made a post on Tumblr saying that he wouldn't be posting on this weeks, since there wouldn't be many changes in general, and that he would wait until the status on more than four characters has changed.

>even the rwde tag on tumblr has people bitching about Blake and all her motives not making sense now because she has a good, living happy family
now that is funny.

she'd probably tell me I need to work on my writing skills. Also, hopefully she'd say she's interested in some of my ideas.

>That's not her fetish

Their deaths are pretty much guaranteed at this point. Same with Sun and Blake's parents.

>implying that the servers are fixed
>implying that this post will go through

I JUST WANT ONE EPISODE WHERE BLAKE FUCKING MEOWS

Ren's gonna eat shit when he tries to gank Raven for killing their parents. Nora wont be able to hold it together much longer and will end up fucking off to die in a ditch or just taking risky missions until it kills her.

Weiss X Flynt actually has potential to be a good ship if RT doesn't fuck it up.

Plus I'd take that any day over Neptune.

>please listen to my song
>ORE NO UTA O KIKE!

Weiss rocking the fuck out and making space vampires orgasm multiple times when?

here, have a Yang

don't spend it all in one place now, you hear?

ARE WE BACK YET

>canon
elaborate

Oh, this takes me back

Im mostly just seeing ship wars

Shitty kitty episode this week, WoR next week.

>That belly
>Those low-riding pants

what if weiss's music was really popular in a small island on the southern coast of mistral and they wanted her to perform but it's a really shitty area

Good ship user, Weiss getting with Flynt would be a blessing

>WoR next week.

Source?

Damn, this is one valuable Yang. Thanks..

On another note, something got in the way and I'm not going to be able to finish the RWY story. This would be bittersweet except I was only going to write two this weekend and I wrote four: pastebin.com/u/BuddingDrawfriend

I'll be back next week with a minimum of two writes. See ya'll. post yangs

His ass.

have a good week

>Vampire yang freezerburn
Mitebgud

I love how RT shitpost on Faunus Australia so much. Does that mean that Velvet comes from there?

Besides, fucking rich Blake and her First World Problems.

enjoy

What can you say or do to stop Yang from cutting herself?

A gun would be less painful

I think the implication is that faunus who end up in Menagerie don't leave either because they're too poor or too wrapped up in local WF operations. Menagerie's population likely consists of a bunch of expats or exiles who would support the WF anyway.

Velvet probably grew up in Vale somewhere. They'll never explain why some people have different accents than others though.

Deez nuts

delete these posts

Hang in there, kid.

"dont do that"

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

That's a shame mate, looking forward to seeing you next week
Man I hope we get a return of Yang's glasses. I just want her to go full Mad Yang biker girl by the end of this volume, charging across Remnant in search of her better self

>Does that mean that Velvet comes from there?

Maybe? No one else we saw had an Australian accent, but then again, I think that she, and Scarlet, only have accents just because, and that's as far as we're getting.

Fucking racist

EVER

Unless it's digital

Where's the fun in that?

not too mad i hope

>You like this, don't you user?

I can make that happen for you user.
For a price.