How do we save Bella, bros?

How do we save Bella, bros?

go to any music festival anywhere at any time and you will see 2,000 girls or more looking exactly like this. she's just another one of them, who cares.

>Caring about a washed up roastie lmao

jesus christ.....

bellafag BTFO

We don't.

Instead, we hope and pray she just keeps getting sluttier and sluttier to provide us with wank material. We do this until she gets too old and ugly, then we ignore her.

Simple.

She just misses her daddy....

Imagine what Bellatap would feel if he saw this.

Sup Forums is full of sheltered 19 year olds that don't understand this but you're absolutely correct.

feminine penis?

What a disgusting whore.

go to a music festival where Jeffree Star is performing and you'll see 1 girl (male) who looks exactly like this. who cares

has she started fucking niggers yet?
because then she cant be saved, only a bullet in the back can save that

What went wrong?

I now remember Bellatap.

Man, that guy had some impressive autism. The same thread every damn night.

JESUS Christ what happened?

cut the bullshit OP, how much nigger dick does she take?

obligatory

Does she still have a manager/PR/agency/anything? Seriously, who the fuck would look at this and say "yes, I need her in my film"?

Remember how he was counting down to her 16th birthday everyday? He killed himself when the count ended.

It was over a long time ago

Save?

Why? She's just a woman exploring her sexuality. Stop being such a stuck up sexually repressed loser. People like you are why we need feminism.

You go Bella!

well i guess that answers my question here she is gone

>white boys
>ability to compete
pick one

>roastie
He doesn't know...

I was kind of in a the same situation she was in.
>be in 3rd grade Christian school
>step dad gets in helicopter crash
>have to talk about it in said school
>scoff and smirk trying to explain the situation to other kids and teachers
I guess being put on the spot about horrible situations makes you more humorous to try and cope with it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE MANLETS WERENT SUPPOSED TO WIN

Getting blacked is a rite of passage for all young skanks with psychological issues, and/or drug problems.

we must bring back bellatap its her only hope now

>still pushing the tranny meme
She's 100% a biological woman

keep telling yourself that

Prove to back up your forced tranny meme? No? Thought so.

This reminds me of Sam Hyde

keep fapping

her penis for starters

>Getting blacked is a rite of passage for all young skanks with psychological issues, and/or drug problems.
Remember this guy on Sup Forums doxxing some American girl named Julianne Greenberg, she was some drug addict and apparently she was getting blacked frequently, and this guy on Sup Forums had a crush on her and tried to make a joke about "how to fix white women" because apparently that girl was taunting him about sleeping with black men

Um, sweetie, she's objectifying herself, willingly inviting eyerape. She has internal misogyny. She needs to get a hijab RIGHT NOW while converting to Islam to fix the evils of her ways.

>who the fuck would look at this and say "yes, I need her in my film"?
Cannes winner filmmaker Xavier Dolan cast her in a lead role for his next kino. Bella is about to become a major arthouse queen!

did he chop his penis off yet?

is that Sofia Boutella?

Apparently his penis is too small to become a "neovagina". They're leaving it on there.