This gave me the thinkie-winkies

This gave me the thinkie-winkies.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_Lynch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did this give you guys the thinkie-winkies?

Or are we pretending he never said this?

you guessed it.

Is there something wrong with this?

Every sane person who hears that knows that it's true, regardless of what they say out loud. That's how trump connects with people. He says outrageous things that the media shits itself over but everyone secretly knows it's true.

I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to say here, mate.

He's inadvertently saying that men are incapable of not raping and therefore we should not have women and men in the military.

Just pointing out that everyone was ignoring this thread for 40 minutes.

On what planet is putting small amounts of women in with lots of sexually frustrated, high testosterone, boisterous, aggressive men a good idea?

And? It's true. Regardless of your feelings. Soldiers want pussy.

I didnt ignore you Belgium senpai uguu uwu desu~

Are you pretending what he said wasn't objectively correct?

You know, I do think this is right. My gutr reaction to this was "ermagherd so sexist/bigoted etc." then the second I used my brain I thought "well, he's right".

So you agree with feminists that men are incapable of not raping?

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

> implying some of the men weren't raped, shitlord.

So it's objectively correct that men are all rapists and we live in a rape culture? Gotcha.

[spoiler]If a feminist said this, you would throw a tantrum over it[/spoiler]

ive been raped by 2 black women. They are just as capable to rape as men.

It's not that they're incapable of not raping, it's more of the fact that it's like the perfect storm for setting up a rape. You have your typically below average intelligence man who is surrounded by other men in an environment that's high stress and high exertion while also getting that testosterone pumping. Adding a woman into that mix is just asking for trouble.

he's right though

it's like having co ed schools. you have hundreds of teenage boys and girls together at school and you expect them NOT to root?

That isn't what he said though. When you put men and women together, there's always a chance for rape.
It's the feminists who assume that a minuscule minority is the majority.

Well you have to be high test to be in the military, high test = high sex drive.
Anger from dealing with dune coons and being away from home + high sex drive = sexual assault.

>all
What did he mean by this?

Details?

young men legitimately have to fight the urge to rape every time they see an attractive women and if you don't realise this you're a fucking gay bro

Are you insinuating that women like to be raped and this is why it's undocumented?

That's dodging the question. You realise that it's effectively what he's saying, right?

That YOU are a rapist and you support rape of women.

>why it's undocumented?

Men cover up for each other or intimidate the victim into not reporting it. Again, Rape Culture at work. The feminists are right!

>implying hes not right

didnt women in the military use this as an example why them being in the field of combat is bad?

This exactly why we need safe spaces everywhere, even in the military.

Women rape men all the time, yet when the men try to come forward they're laughed out or accused of lying

>That isn't what he said though. When you put men and women together, there's always a chance for rape.

The prison population would disagree with you, where men on men rape is by far the most common.

>Well you have to be high test to be in the military, high test = high sex drive.

So high test men are incapable of not raping?

t. sjw

I have not insinuated anything about why it's undocumented.

He said it and he was right.

>first time integrated subs were attempted, a shitload of sailors got masted over filming a gangbang

Did you seriously just refer to having sex as "rooting"?

>et when the men try to come forward they're laughed out or accused of lying

That's the fault of toxic masculinity which is a construct created by MEN which espouses the falsehood that men cannot be weak or victims.

Also Rape Culture.

link

yes cunt

Rape culture is a flight of fancy created by women who either have no regard for their own actions or will not allow their self image to be slandered when they make a mistake.

The only thing toxic about masculinity is that it gives a man power he should have and a woman respect for a strong man

No, you retard. He's implying that some men are predisposed to rape under certain conditions, and when you put a big bunch of men under such conditions, some of them will inevitably be from that group, and some of them will inevitably act upon it given the chance, so you will inevitably get a higher rate of rapes.

This is correct. Only social conditioning and self-preservation dampens the rape urge.

Most women in the military will ruin your fucking career, we're told by our nco's from an early age to stay away from females, because most will cry rape when they find out no one wants a relationship with them because theyve had 20 dicks inside them before their year mark.

Soure:Muhreen

What kind of rare are you?

A proxyfag

oh well what do you say mate?

renderen, jossen, palen, mismeesteren, dekken, ...

You know, NORMAL words.

I'm US military stationed in Guam.

Whats there to do in guam? is it like oki where you drink, get tatted, and lift every weekend? or is it kinda fun?

Fuck off Root is god tier aussie slang.

I don't know this to be true.
I don't think a soldier should be raped by his comrade in arms.
That's bullshit.

It's not only all those things, but also crazy strip clubs and tons of gorgeous Jap women on vacation who love it when someone from the island can "show them around". The language barrier is real though.

>pic related, it's guam

So there IS an urge to rape in men?

> comrade in arms.
theres only brothers in arms, you cuck.

Only if all you know about is shitty anal, making dicks look like roots with soil.

No, it's not what he's saying. He's saying that SOME of them will be inclined to do it at some point. Even it's only 5% of the men who consider it, with the stress of being in the army, not being able to interact romantically with a woman for months/years, or just being high-T low-IQ niggers. The minute you allow both women and men to serve without segregation, the possibility is there for that minority of men to do it.

It's the same logic behind why most people think should always lock the door behind leaving your home. Because there will always be that chance that a minority of degenerates use that opportunity to steal. That doesn't mean that there's a rape culture, or a theft culture, that all men are rapists or that all humans are thiefs, it just means that once the possibility is there, there will always be that minority of opportunistic or deranged people that you can't control taking advantage of it.

Even if you don't agree with it, it's pretty simple. It's like saying once you relax divorce laws, there will be inevitably that higher rate of broken families. Or once you send enough Syrian refugees to a certain area, there will inevitably be an increase in rape and cultural clash. And sure enough, it's true.

Funny how liberals focus only on the second part, ignoring the data. More prove that they don't actually care about the issues and reality -rape in this case-, but about impossing their fantasy world of equality to the others.

ay this cunt knows whats up

you're kidding yourself if you think men arent programmed to rape

A female has a right to defend her nation.
Some would even say an obligation.
I don't think it makes you a cuck to say men shouldn't be raping women.
Now go drink yourself to death Ivan

fuck thats mad

females have an obligation to provide babies for the nation, not to defend it.

Next time try to shopped it with some muslim politician, you'll get different response.

Jap girls do that cutesy kawaii bullshit that drives you insane after a while. alot of them are pretty cute, but its hard to lay a chick after you get her number and have no idea what to say, since the only japanese you know is kawaii.
>20yr old age of consent

If i was going, where should i hit up, and do they card for booze?

>Just pointing out that everyone was ignoring this thread for 40 minutes.

Because you posted a 3 year old tweet and didn't say a god damn thing in your OP. What exactly are you expecting? It's because your thread was shit. Don't beat around the bush and cut to the chase.

Opsec faggot
Why do the locals get so mad when u point out all the trash piled up next to a sign that says chamorro pride?

I use google translate. Not even kidding. Tumon is the "strip" of the island, big tourist area full of night life, Go to G-Spot and Foxy's, the best strip clubs there, and they card if it's early and if you look like you should be carded.

Great places to go hiking on the north side, just google it.

>hurr durr so all men are rapists?
I wrote "some men under certain conditions", you literal fucking retard.

Okinawa is fun asf if u leave base

Is it true that you call them walking mattresses? Not sure if my brother is bullshitting me.

>Don't beat around the bush and cut to the chase.
Which is exactly what I did.
The tweet speaks for itself.

>OPSEC
>"You keep using that word"

It's not a secret that there's a base there. Also, we call them Chamorons.

>look at this tweet! It's vague and open to interpretation!
No shit. He has to work with a 140 character limit.

What he is actually saying is that BLACK men in the military can't stop raping women which is why women shouldn't be there.

What he said is like saying ''X number of women get raped by Muslims. You send women into Muslim neighborhoods and expect them to not get raped?''
He could also make the same statement about sending women to male jails. Yes, they would get raped. Same with the military. It doesn't mean that all men are rapists, it means that there's a high chance of getting raped in the military because of certain reasons that we can't talk about (i.e race).

Morale pallet is the preferred nomenclature.

Is it 21 over there? cause its 20 here booze and tobacco, but the japanese literally never card, I saw a 15-16yr old get smokes with no trouble

yeah, but honcho's cost at least $30 there then another 30 back. and you gotta have a buddy who wants to do what you want to do, cant own a vehicle if you're junior grade. It's just hard to leave island, with all the restrictions. but its really not too bad, just the sexual tension of not being able to pick up females like normal.

no, we call em wooks or wookies.

>日本語はわからない
Jesus dude it's not that hard if you focus on speaking. The hard part is remembering all the fucking kanji.

rape only proves that women cant defend themselves, dont event talk about them defending nation. They proved a thousand times incapability of making decision in critical a moments, thats just women, they useless in fights, deal with it, fag.

That's literally the durka argument for why women should be veiled.

didn't a female US soldier get captured and raped by the enemy forces in the Iraq invasion?

Just like there's an urge to cheat
Just like there's an urge to steal
Just like there's an urge to kill
Just like there's an urge to eat
Just like there's an urge to scratch your ass
Just like there's an urge to put your hand on a hot stove

Many, MANY people can control the urge, even help it through proper means.

So yes, SOME men rape, just like SOME women lie about it.

>Rape culture is a flight of fancy created by women who either have no regard for their own actions or will not allow their self image to be slandered when they make a mistake.

And yet we have prove that it exists. See the picture in OP.

>The only thing toxic about masculinity is that it gives a man power he should have and a woman respect for a strong man

Then don't complain about not being viewed as victims.

proof*

21 guam is usa territory. Honestly gate 2 street and american village is pretty much the tourist part of guam. The rest of guam is pretty boring. The locals love to bbq and fuck military guys to try to get off island. They can get fat as fuck tho

The durka approach is pragmatic because in absence of the veil inbred durkas rape everything in sight as we've seen during the rapefugee deluge.

>an organization being able to decide who gets to participate in it based on practical considerations is the same as violating individual freedoms based on your rationalized desert-dwelling monkey sensibilities

Yep.
She was give a few awards I think for "bravery".

YES CLEARLY MEN ARE ABSOLUTELY BARBARIC AND SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE MILITARY. WE MUST HENCE FORCE HAVE A 100% FEMALE MILITARY!

Sweden

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_Lynch

>On April 1, 2003, U.S. Marines from 2nd Battalion 8th Marines and 1st Battalion, 2nd Marines, as well as members from the Navy SEALs under the command of the U.S. Army, staged a diversionary attack, besieging nearby Iraqi irregulars to draw them away from Saddam Hospital in Nasiriyah. Meanwhile, an element from the Joint Special Operations Task Force 121 composed of U.S. Army Special Forces (Green Berets), Air Force Pararescuemen (PJs), Army Rangers, and Delta Force launched a nighttime raid on the hospital, and successfully retrieved Lynch and the bodies of eight other American soldiers

>All of this planning for a rescue op for a frail supply rider.
This is a prime example on why women should be excluded.

Assuming that all 26000 'unreported' rapes where actual rapes, and also that all of them where Men raping Women and considering the size of the current US military and not counting the reserves thats actually 1 in 50 men are rapists, not all. Seems a little high for general society but consider that these are highly aggresive testosterrone fueled warriors and it dosnt seem that far fetched, or unreasonable. I have nothing against women in the military but there clearly needs to be some serious segregation.

>A tweet
>Proof

Cite me some sources.

>Don't complain about being viewed as victims

Okay. Let men have a fair trial when they say they've been raped

Let men be able to walk away with lesser or no sentence put on them if the woman did indeed consent up until after she had sex

Make women be just as guilty as men are when they themselves are accused of rape

Do you see what I'm getting at?

>And yet we have prove that it exists. See the picture in OP.

The fact that rape exists doesn't mean a "rape culture" exists you blithering fucking retard. Of course once you have an opportunity to rape, there will be a greater amount of rape than where there's no oppurtunity to rape. I can't tell if you're trolling if you're genuinely this moronic.

It's like saying that once you allow people to bring all your valuable possessions in the Army, there will be an increase in theft. It's not "theft culture" or "toxic humanity", it's common sense. You feminists are braindead.

You can do something to prevent rape or theft from happening (education, more surveillance or vetting, etc.), but once the possibility is there, it will happen, even if it's proportionally just a few cases.

>Then don't complain about not being viewed as victims.
>if you don't revile masculinity, you can't be a victim

The only one playing the victim is you.

>Implying they are not just fucking each other
>Implying friendly fire isn't just offing the faggots who enjoyed it

>Which is exactly what I did.
>The tweet speaks for itself.

No. It doesn't. That's not how you frame a discussion. You need to make a point, preferably a counter-point. Do you disagree with the tweet? Do you support his view?

requesting the pic of the female soldier looking down her barrel and her CO stood there thinking "shit, major says we can't do seximt anymore... should I give her a medal?"

Are we getting MRA shills now?

He's advertently saying that when women don't get what they want, they accuse someone of rape.

no, that's what you get from Trumps statement. put a bunch of men and women together and the men can't handle theirselves and start raping every woman in sight.

Redditors are fucking retarded.

They think they should be rewarded for just posting an image, or a tweet, or a link to something.This is what led to the rise of "What did she mean by this?" or "Sup Forums BTFO" threads.

Because they have no original thoughts of their own, they just know how to repost, upvote, and get instant gratification.

Fucking redditors are killing this site.

>Rape culture
Humans have digits with opposable thumbs that can clench and hold objects therefore some will use it in the commission of a theft.
>shoplifting culture
So you agree with this?
Mate dont be retarded.