Bojack Horseman

Did anyone else cry a little during this scene?

Will Bojack ever be happy?

I cry out my dick whenever I see Mr. Peanutbutter.

I feel kinda bad that it took Bojack Horseman to introduce me to Nina Simone

The animation for the running horses didn't look right.

Why is this show so fucking good?

Let's be real here, this show might end with bojack killing himself

I might actually kill myself if that happened

>Will Bojack ever be happy?- 6 posts and 1 image reply shown.

Some people are not meant to be happy. They search their whole lives for something they can't ever find.

The show will end with Bojack dying in a hospital bed, like the ending of horsin around. The twist is that he wants to kill himself using assisted suicide and can't because people love him so much they won't let him do it.

No, but I was pretty sad when he killed his daughter surrogate. I wander if his real daughter will face a similarly grim fate. He at least understood enough of his own role in Mabel's demise to get a panic attack when he recognized her in the new girl.

No, sir; I don't like it.

>He at least understood enough of his own role in Mabel's demise to get a panic attack when he recognized her in the new girl.
>Mabel
Oh, user!

I hope he just escapes LA for good and settles down for a quiet life in Maine

Really behind on this show, just saw the last episode of the first season.

Was really surprised that it ended on a somewhat happy note.

This show's so great

Why did Bojack never act fatherly towards Todd?

That'd be too obvious. It'll end with Mr Peanutbutter killing himself.

Because Todd is a waste of space, nobody would want him as a son.

Because then he might get somewhere which is exactly the opposite of what Bojack wants.

>Mabel
That's too much, man

not enough Sebastian St. Claire

If Bojack Horseman is actually the Man Men of cartoons then he'll end up finding peace and it will be a happy ending.

Should this really be interpreted as foreshadowing PB's death? Can you name some "dog movies" that DON'T involve the dog dying? That could be interpreted as classics that an actor might want posters of on his walls? Cop Dog ain't gonna cut it!

He'll die happy

He'll find peace, have a moment of happiness and realise life is actually worth living.

And then he'll die.

Here's a question

Why is she so perfect?

>tfw no fluffy pink cat waifu

Wait

Because she knows how to lie to make you feel good about yourself
please love me pc

Air Bud, most or all lassie movies, Lady and the Tramp, Beethoven, 101 Dalmations, the shaggy dog.

Keep in mind Old Yeller and Where the Red fern grows are iconic for the dogs in them dying.

Bo is never going to be happy because he's a horrible person who tricks the viewer

>Todd is a waste of space

He's shown that he can be 'brilliant' a few times if Bojack wasn't around.

The gun in the poster is literally pointed at his face.

How could it not be, given the position of the poster in the shot? It doesn't really look like it's carefully constructed to be that way; PB is in the center of the shot and the posters are in the background but close enough for the visual jokes to be easy to pick up.

I remember just after i finished that episode, I found out my grandpa died.

I felt so empty.

It gets better user

This background looks really off.
Like that episode where they try to finish Bojack's book without Diane and start to trip balls, when all the outlines are gone.
Also,
>catnip tea

PC likes to get stoned

Why does Sup Forums hate Bojack so much?

He could just stop drinking, smoking and being an asshole

Its not hard

SEA

OF

DREAMS

Didn't have any little girls with cute feet in it.

Because as much potential as he has, Todd is still a freeloader with a shitload of dumb ideas.

Who fucking cares what Sup Forums thinks.

All the other Big Dan shit seems like there's some kind of non-pervy excuse behind it but there is not plausible explanation for this.

hecan'tkeepgetTINGAWAYWITHIT

Season 4 will end with that, yeah. Or at least with him divorcing Diane.

That much is made clear in the last episode of Season 3.

Was it weird that Bojack went to prom with her?

That part was kind of baffling to me. Is it normal to bring adults to prom?

Its strange but not like super weird

No it doesn't, but you start to feel it less.

Somebody on Reddit watched it at some point.

Yeah

No it's pretty weird. Either you come across as a loser bringing a family member or seem like a victim of some kind of manipulative older loser.

You think it'll take the entire season for them to divorce? I hope not; what I want to see is Diane's situation in life regressing to her 20s; failing to make it as a writer and having to take menial jobs to get by.

Going by how BoJack's own dad treated him as a child, he treated Todd very "fatherly." They strike me as the type of family that would be really hard on sons and much easier on daughters. It's important to note that most of the people that have served as BoJack's child figures have been girls, except the seahorse baby.

>You think it'll take the entire season for them to divorce?
Why not? Theirs is not the only storyline the season will feature. Their divorce would work best taking place halfway through the season, and/or PB's suicide on Ep 11.

>I hope not; what I want to see is Diane's situation in life regressing to her 20s; failing to make it as a writer and having to take menial jobs to get by.
She's married to Mr PB. A divorce would net her half his shit.

They could have used a different Old Yeller poster, or they could have chosen to place the Old Yeller one to Mr PB's right instead of his left, switching the two posters, and then there wouldn't be a gun pointed at him.

It could still just be a coincidence that they chose that specific poster and placed it in that specific spot in the room, or they could have done it intentionally.

This guy thinks so.

YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS THAT HE'S OUT THERE BANGING HOT 17 YEAR OLDS

What would be weird is the family looking back at the time Bojack lived with them for a few months.

It all went south so fast.

>She's married to Mr PB. A divorce would net her half his shit.
Unless...she refused it because feminism...or he lost all his money AGAIN for some reason at the time of the divorce (only to regain it after the settlement was complete).