>little bro streams mine craft
>mom makes me mod his chat and help him

Someone kill me please

>mom makes me mod his chat and help him
heh, thats cute user

>fuckIng up big time
Explain

jesus christ

Wow, what a contrarian opinion- you don't like the funniest show on television? wooooowwwwww, you are so special, bro. God you braindead apes just love to tell people about your shitpinions, just watch your family guy or whatever, pal :)

I got a job as a forklift driver. I was drinking the night before but felt sober when I went into work. Accidentally clipped some shelving holding aircraft engine components sending it all crashing down. Due to it being for a military contract, they had to be recycled: the government would refuse to take a damaged part even if it was repaired. So in 5 seconds I destroyed 2 million dollars of equipment. Also got a big gash on my leg that needed 20 stitches. They tested me right after and I had a blood alcohol level of .01. Even though its legal, they fired me with no unemployment and refused to pay for my medical which came out at $8,000. Also when I applied for other jobs, since I was fired with cause they can tell the interviewer which means I can't get a new job.

>the people bitching about rick and morty and crying about women and minorities are the same retards operating heavy machinery while drunk and destroying millions of dollars of equipment

POETRY

At least he had a job at one point in his life

That's what you get, you fag, you would have fucked up sooner or later so just be glad you're the only one to come out hurt.

>American labor law
Lmao you guys are so funny

I'm literally in the my office right now, you projecting neckbeard

DO THE BARTMAN DUDE!

why its almost as if op were an underage retard who hasnt watched teevee for twenty years... ALMOST.. but thats being cruel to retards

>operate heavy machinery with alcohol in system
>shit canned with no recompense
What is the flaw, sports fan?

Where'd all that extra shit come from?

>a cuntry where you can be fired at will with no legal protections or recourse

FREEDUUUUUMB!

Here in Norway he would have been put into alcohol treatment classes and have an opportunity to get his job back if he completed the class instead of being tossed to the streets and having to move back in with his parents. Also, he'd have proper healthcare.

Implying he did not deserve it.
While it is sad, you did fuck up. no better than weed users.
get your brother into better games. help him get 5 mill subs, maybe you could ride the train together and you could be the behind the screens guy. Is your brother good looking, could he pull in some bitches?

Cuck

You deserve it you pathetic piece of shit

It is a show for smart ppl

well maybe once you get enough refugees your laws will change. most other countries don't give second chances because there are 100s like him standing ready to take his spot, people who will never touch a drink because they need the job or were raised not to have interest in alcohol .

Fuck you, if I own a company and you cost me 2 million dollars worth of shit because you couldn't put down your beer you better count yourself lucky you weren't put in jail. Freedom goes both ways, the employer is free to run the business how they want as long as they meet regulations.

Bear in mind when you talk shit about our work condition or health care that Norway has 5 million people. 5 million. Not a joke, literally one American city, it's a country. The US has 320 million, go ahead and tell us how to "properly" care for 320 million people, the Norwegian way.

Ameridumb probably thinks that norway is in the Eu....

Still a Cuck

>cost me 2 million dollars

You're familiar with insurance, right?

why do you people come in to a US cartoon thread on a US based website to discuss geopolitics? I'm always blown away by the logistics of that.

As an A&P mechanic, I would have beaten you to death on the spot if you dropped my jet engine.

>tfw sometimes bad people get what they deserve

You're familiar with premiums?

>drunk employee breaks your shit
>s-sorry about you being so drunk and wrecking my stuff, h-here sir, I'll advance your paycheck and put you in a rehab vacation home...
Vs
>drunk employee breaks your shit
>get the fuck out, no I'm not paying for your shit and don't let me catch ass prints on my door when it hits you on the way out

OK little guy, you had your fun.

What is your point?

>logistics

PICKLE RICK!

>You're familiar with insurance
oh you mean that safety net people have to needlessly buy because others can't be bothered with safety and brains? Trust me once few families lose their homes because their kid knocked off a tv at the store, personal responsibility would improve. insurance is nice but anyone who uses it as an excuse for their fuck ups deserves a punch in the face

forklift thread?

>Old friend from high school contacts me online
>We chat for a bit
>He asks me if I watch Rick & Morty
>He says "it is the best show on television right now."
>Realize that he is still a juvenile brainlet and that he hasn't apotheosized into a post-post-modernist
>Delete my computer and laugh at him from atop the firmament

Where else would he go to laugh at stupid Americans than an American website?

>Go see Rogue one with family
>Mom's first Star Wars movie
>She is asking questions the whole time
>Bale Organa mention's Obi Wan once
>Death Star rises above Scarif
>She turns to me
>I bet thats Obi Wan here to rescue them all

kek. Did you watch the other movies with her afterwards?

Ban assault forklifts

rick and morty is post modern you retard

thats why he said post-post-modern you dingus

>Drink alcohol and go to work
>Destroy two millon dollars
>Get a pat in the back, vacations and free money

That's a nice system you got there, Hans

poat modern is defacto post post modernized

No she refused entirely.

I doubt you can't get a new job m8, not operating machines that's for sure.

Also what the fuck were you thinking? Oh, you weren't.

just go back to sleep babe

My state is both richer per capita than your country and bigger.

We also have tons of blacks, figure that one out.

post truth is the age we live in right now
theyre still not sure on the name or you guys are retarded and masking it with memes xP it seems.

either way i hope you both will die a slow terribly painful death soon

why? I could see it during the first order speech but why after Rogue one?

er sorry, my county in particular. However, there are like seven counties in my state (that once again is larger than your country) that is richer than your country.

We also have a MUCH lower living expense than you.

We also don't suffer from perpetual darkness half a year.

I've been to Norway, it's great, it's beautiful, it's not America. Not even close.

new sincerity is the post post modernism. post modernism is garbage, post post modernism is every persons hope and dream

What is with your sales tax? My prof had to pay 20$ for regular fish.

>Professor wastes lecture time ranting about local fish prices

The absolute state of American education

She didn't want to see it in the first place, she only went because my sister and I were in the same country for the first time in a year.
Also, it was not a very friendly jump on point and she doesn't like action oriented movies.

yeah i saw that youtube video too

Post link pls

it's sophmoric trash outlining the influence of irony in television shows then a return of sentimentality to TV shows. I just saved you ten minutes. id link it but i don't want to be responsible for a decrease in your brain cells.

STOP TALKING ABOUT CULTURE. JUST PARTICIPATE.

He ded?

your mother seems like a reasonable woman

>JUST PARTICIPATE

Discussing culture is participating in culture if discussing culture is a cultural characteristic, which it is right now, you fucking link withholding brainlet bitch bastard

She is Irish.

Do you still live with your parents OP?

>little bro streams mine craft

You can't except your parents to take care of an autist all by themselves.

Did your employee contract stipulate a zero blood alcohol content tolerance. If not you should fight this. A BAC of 0.01 means you weren't drunk. That's the equivalent of the average man having a single beer an hour ago. Not enough to fuck up your coordination. If they fired you for being a dumbass with the forklift and destroying millions of dollars worth of equipment that's fair enough. But you shouldn't be getting the hammer for the alcohol. Unless there's been a pattern of you showing up loaded to work.

what video?
basically its about apprenticing things in their original form. There is a time and place for everything, one can enjoy gothic architecture or pure forms of music (with no remixis,etc ) basically purity in all things. none of that mixing old with the new stuff. enjoy the new, enjoy the old, do not mix the 2

Discussion is done by those who can't participate. The real communication is in the art, with a language that cannot be captured by words. Talking about culture is a way to signal that you know a lot about it without having to do anything difficult, like make something with respectable craft. Exceptions exist for literary critics and artistic critics who actually need to prune their ecosystem and shape it.

I will not link you to millenial dipshit quotes david foster wallace episode #23978

>post modernism is garbage
wat u say???

she seems like a pansy who has to sequester herself from moving pictures. my mom and grandma are just like that, its fine if you leave them alone but a pain if you actually want to interact with them

>can't fire you because of race, religion, gender, political views
>can fire you for literally no reason
lel

There is not a single good post modernism thing in music,art or architecture. modernism is good, post modernism is retardation/rebellion of the directionless

>Real communication is language that cannot be captured in words
2deep (also what is literature then you fucking goofball)

>david foster wallace quotes
Nevermind phamalam

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK

>neckbeard

do you know where you are, normalshit?

They probably already had cause to fire you for fucking up 2 million dollars of equipment. .01 is fucking nothing and I doubt you were fired for that.

Yes, the most normal website on the internet you secret club faggot

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

>be american
>slave away producing military parts for your jewish overlords
>make a small mistake in shitty working conditions and damage overpriced material
>get fired because no unionization
>get thousands of dollars worth of McHealthâ„¢ bill because no healthcare
>probably will get shot by the cops before the evening
Can't make this shit up.

This is an actual communist post

>posting from work
How goes the wagecuck life, wagecuck?

>thicc loli
The ultimate fetish

>tfw forklift driver

You have no idea what literature is. Voice, architecture, narrative, imagery, prose - these are the grammars that writers use. Words are the medium, but no essay can really capture what the novel is exactly. The novel itself captures the meaning of the novel, or rather, the reader reading the novel.

The words are the vehicle, but the novel is an emergent property of those words. And the calculus by which the meaning emerges from the words in the novel is not well-understood, which is why it is called an art, not a science. This is the hidden language of the novelist.

It's just the normal point of view from the rest of the civilized world.

>being on welfare

>implying my 3rd world country provides welfare of any kind
Imagine being poor that you need welfare lmao.

Fun story, but common sense dictates nobody would keep millions of dollars worth of aircraft equipment perched precariously on the top shelf.

Most neets on Sup Forums don't get any kind of government assistance. They just live with their parents.

But I get health care through the military

Checkmate, Mohammed

And that person didn't make a small mistake, now I'm sure you have to go pray to Lenin or whatever it is they have British people doing nowadays, so I'll let you go.

He said "components," meaning they were probably safe up there. The shelving just couldn't handle some drunk retard slamming into it with a forklift, what kind of communist shit bird actually defends a self destructive alcoholic?

6 percent

what? how many do you know? i know at least 6 personally that do get neet bucks.

>The real communication is in the art
>Voice, architecture, narrative, imagery, prose - these are the grammars that writers use
>Words are the medium
>meaning emerges from the words

Yeah, words are the medium used to communicate things that cannot be expressed with words, got it. How long has it been since you last left campus?

Pretty big leap from accidentally clipping to slamming into it. Also everybody drinks on the job, it's a common thing.

>Norway lets repeat drunkards operate dangerous heavy machinery so long as they take a class that tells them "alcohol is bad, m'kay"

Personal Note: Never go to fucking Norway.
I'll probably get crushed after a drunk crane operator drops a ventilation unit on my head, and he'll only be punished with a 30-day class.

>things that never happened

Probably because Hate Speech Laws disallow a site like Sup Forums, or anything remotely like it, to be hosted in their home-country.

>Also everybody drinks on the job, it's a common thing.
No, it really isn't

they're laughing AT your mom

What about that story is incredible to you?