Who would win in a fight?

Who would win in a fight?

Technically speaking super would right?

Bump

Sentry is basically Superman but with matter manipulation, so maybe Sentry. I mean, he's fighting fucking Superman, dude. Good ol' Superman is hard to kill, even for a guy like Sentry.

As with all vs threads involving Superman, you have to specify:
>WHICH SUPERMAN?

New 52 superman vs sentry from worldbreaker hulk. Who has no fear of going void.

Sentry is willing to kill, and doesn't hold back. My money's on him.

Ssb vegetto

Neither. They will both fight until the end of time itself. Or at the very least until they have to go back to their day jobs and save the world.

Draw

Sentry is not a flying brick.

He is some weird cosmic powered reality manipulator who pretends to be a flying brick all the time.

>vegetto
Who?

Sentry easily.

Supes because people actually care about him

My dick lmao #rekt

My money's on Booster Gold, he can time travel.

That's not Booster Gold, it's Green Lantern.

THIS.

Bob just uses his powers to be a flying brick. But there's nothing stopping him from shooting energy beams, or just manipulating people out of existence (himself).

He never should have been in mainstream Marvel continuity.

And he did tear someone Wonder Woman-level in half with his bare hands. I'm not sure mainstream Supes can do that (can he?)

Sentry used his powers to make people not care about him.

Checkmante.

Truthful answer?
Superman.
Because there's a stipulation in DC's contract for using the character that he can never be shown to lose in a cross-over. If Marvel wants to publish a Superman/Sentry fight, they're contractually obligated to let Superman win.

That's Goku and Vegeta merged into one being via the Potara Earrings. Not to be confused with Gogeta, who is Goku and Vegeta merged into one being via the Fusion-Ha technique.

No, I know who just described, and that's Vegito.

Superman because I like him

sounds like some fake tofu meat product

I thought it was Flash. I mean he's got the lightening bolt on his belt thing.