What does Sup Forums think of this man? Was he Africa's only hope?

What does Sup Forums think of this man? Was he Africa's only hope?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Am_Flight_103
nytimes.com/2008/09/08/world/africa/08diplo.html
nytimes.com/2008/09/06/world/africa/06diplo.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986_United_States_bombing_of_Libya
youtu.be/SGwHOWUPKuo?t=112
youtube.com/watch?v=P6J8P3mOkxM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

RIP

Utter retard faggot
Now a dead faggot

t Hillary Clinton

He and Saddam were the only hope the Arabs had, now we're getting assfucked by Kurds, kikes, Americans and their isis and rebel puppets

So why had he to die?
did he realy want to have a gold centerd curency?
Why did the ppl riot?
Why did the shitslamic broderhood show up.
Why did the saudis take over the oil and gas fields asap.
Why are islmaicshirhood not attacking the saudis and taking the gas and oilfields?

So many more questions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Am_Flight_103

>Donates thousands of ak47's to the terrorists in ireland.

No. he was a massive twat. Rest in shit, Gaffiworm.

1. Lybia hated him
2. He wanted a him centered currency
3. He shot them
4. Its everywhere in ME
5. Some were taken by boko haram
6. They are but are also taking less defended girls in mali/nigeria

>So why had he to die?
Because Hillary and her epic oligarchy want him dead, for many reasons
>did he realy want to have a gold centerd curency?
Yes, that's why he got killed.
>Why did the ppl riot?
Anarchists and rebels--your average lybian citizen wasn't rioting
>Why did the shitslamic broderhood show up.
To enforce the Saudi authority
>Why did the saudis take over the oil and gas fields asap.
To feed it to america
>Why are islmaicshirhood not attacking the saudis and taking the gas and oilfields?
Because they're Saudi puppets duh

IRA aren't terrorists

t. Someone indoctrinated by CNN

You know that blthe day before he was killed, he went outside and almost everyone in the street cheered for him?

>Utter retard faggot
>Now a dead faggot

Winrar!

When you are a stupid camelfucker who don't want to play by the rule and make threads to each and every western country, you are at risk that somebody will take your words seriously.

Look at China, she is playing by the rule and she is taking the world economy, why the sandniggers cannot do the same?

Gaddafi was an idiot thinking nobody can touch him.

IRA were terrorist vermin just like their opposite numbers in the UVF/UDA

I celebrated when he died because he sent death to my country.

The only reason China isn't getting rekt by USA and friends is because they have fredom.

Libya didn't have freedom.

Heh, at this point you may let the bonfs take another chunk of ye island.

Are you retarded bitch?

Rest in peace great leader...

>China
>freedom
Wew, lad.

I'd bang his daughter

Yes, when I was truly redpilled on the situation I was pissed because this guy was the only chance for Africa to be competitive in macro economics. I'm for nationalism and homogeneous society, but I want all nations to have their chance to be successful. So this really pissed me off.

Everyone's answered all other question, but the people that were rioting were typical shits in society and you know niggers. However U.S., and nato set up a no-fly zone and funded extremist groups to overthrow him. It wasn't that they randomly started rioting, the law abiding citizens in Libya loved him.

>fucked with Taiwan and Vietnam so much and Usa is too scared to act

I'd call that freedom

Bluepilled normie detected.

>Libya didn't have freedom.

many country in africa don't have freedom, but if they play by the rules, nobody bomb them.
If you want to be the big military power, you need some big army to support your claim.
Gaddafi wanted to mess with the big guys without being at their level. He should have staid low and develop his own country and the relations with other countries and maybe is grand-grand-childrens would have been able to be super-powa, but he was an asshole and now is dead.

>many country in africa don't have freedom, but if they play by the rules, nobody bomb them.
Yea, they're still shitholes though.

Gadfafi never tried to become a superpower, he just wanted bump his economy up and make his country better, but noooo, you killed him for trying to improve his country

I don't get it, like all he had to do was not kill his own people. but then he did, and he paid for it with his life

Have u met a Libyan? I have in school , spoke well of him. He didn't go back after his fall. Got asylum I believe. I've also met a guy from Somalia who lived there for a few years and spoke well of him.

Read the state department emails on Libya that are on wiki leaks. We got tricked into supporting terrorists. Clinton had to know. It said in an email something along the lines of the area around Benghazi being as possible problem for him. This was before the attack at the embassy.

>like all he had to do was not kill his own people.
The only people he killed were armed rebels

I remember when many Libyans in Tripoli caught the Arab Spring virus and posted feverishly on Twitter about how they needed to get rid of Gaddafi to be a free and great country. After Gaddafi was gone, they realized the difference between reality and their delusions. At that point they were either trying to emigrate or just posting about how bad things are now. That's what you get when you take the stability of your country for granted and think it's a brilliant idea to completely destroy status quo and just assume something better will automatically follow. Oh well.

Gaddafi was a monstruous individual, but even monsters have their soft spots. His was Condoleezza Rice:
>He called her “Leezza” and gave her a locket engraved with his picture to wear. They dined alone—if you don’t count the dozens of servants and Libyan aides rushing about with spicy lentil soup and other delicacies—in the private kitchen of his tent
>Colonel Qaddafi... showered Ms. Rice with gifts, from the locket to a lute, an enormous ring and a pair of Wonder Woman-esque wristbands.
>Ms. Rice did reciprocate, although hardly in kind: she gave him a plate with the seal of the United States, inscribed with her signature.
>No matter. The man whom Reagan once referred to as “this Mad Dog of the Middle East” was gracious. “Oh, this is so beautiful,” Colonel Qaddafi told Ms. Rice, according to a senior administration official involved in the meeting. “Thank you very much.”
>“I support my darling black African woman,” Colonel Qaddafi told the network Al Jazeera (in 2007). “I admire and am very proud of the way she leans back and gives orders to the Arab leaders.” He continued: “Yes, Leezza, Leezza, Leezza... I love her very much.”
nytimes.com/2008/09/08/world/africa/08diplo.html
nytimes.com/2008/09/06/world/africa/06diplo.html
Gaddafi had a photo album full of her pics.

>just wanted bump his economy up

No, he wanted to be supa-powa and be stronk leader.
South-East Asia want to bumb their economy, and they are doing well.
Gaddafi used the nigger mentality of "gimme that" or I burn your city, he wanted to be first world but without working. Europe is first world because of centuries of accumulated wealth and infrastructure, you can't be like us in just a generation, you need to work your ass first.

>china
>doing well

Dude they're sitting on the biggest fucking economic bubble maybe the world's ever seen. When that shit pops we're probably all gonna be fucked.

True, but China has buy a lot of real estate in USA/Canada/Europe. When the bubble pop, they will still be very rich.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Am_Flight_103
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986_United_States_bombing_of_Libya

Why are you posting that two-faced cunt?

youtu.be/SGwHOWUPKuo?t=112

Gaddafi pleading to the Arab Nations to stick together because clearly someone is trying to pull their unity apart, and Assad just laughs in his face.

He was a prophet of Kek

(((America))) has a lot to answer for

Oh you poor naive foolish burger.

>Libya hated him (See how the correct spelling?)
Dude was sending students all over the world to get educated on the expense of the government. I've personally met few of them. They never lacked anything.
>He wanted a him centered currency
No, he wanted to get off the petrodolar train because he was getting shafted for the price of oil. Muriburgers got scarred shitless so they destroyed a whole country to stop him
>He shot them
Italian intelligence shot at the protesters and the gov forces alike, causing the conflict.

Get off the CNN tit, you mongrel.

>So why had he to die?
He didn't. He just didn't flee the country like any normal dictator would.

HAHAHAHA THIS AMERISHART

>tfw I saved some Gaddafi memes when he was still alive
it this what having antiques feels like

>Italian intelligence shot at the protesters and the gov forces alike, causing the conflict.

stfu slavnigger, gaddafi was our best friend. The French manlet was jealous so he attacked him.

Suck a big fat North Africa dick you greasy cocksucker. Whether it was the French or Italians who shot at the protesters doesn't matter, all you NATO faggots wanted him dead. Enjoy your endless supply of refugees.

How much do you want for that one?

I don't get wht America isn't happy with stable nations in Africa or the Mifdle East. Why do they have to insist on it being a couple of warzones

Gaddafi was the only hope for stabilizing the middle east and now that he's gone there's no hope At an Arab conference he warned other nations of what the US was doing and what they did to Sadam and they laughed at him One of those who laughed was Bashar al Asad

Because they are scared of anyone destabilizing petro-dollar. Saddam no longer wanted to suck US dick so he had to go. Qaddafi wanted to trade oil in a new African currency, so he got murked. Assad wants a pipeline deal with Iran and Russia, so he got a civil war because of that. See the pattern?

>Donates thousands of ak47's to the terrorists in ireland.
Amerilards did that too.

The Gold Dinar might have been something else.

We got tricked by Clinton into supporting Gaddafi's toppling. Was enough to turn me away from the Democratic party.

Learn the truth
youtube.com/watch?v=P6J8P3mOkxM

> Lybia hated him

What is the Tripolitania-Cyrnaica rivalry? Gaddafi was far more popular; Benghazi just didn't care for Tripoli's dominance over national politics.

The Globalists (especially America and France) took advantage of a conflict stemming from a trivial age-old regional divide and the Arab Spring meme to destroy the entire nation and settle their dispute with Gaddafi for being a thorn in their side and a threat to their monetary hegemony.

>Was he Africa's only hope?
There is no hope for Africa, too many niggers.

>they rape babies to prevent AIDS

I figured that was a South African phenomenon.