WHITES R DA MASTUR RACE

>WHITES R DA MASTUR RACE
>regularly take it up the ass from Jews and are facing genocide with open arms

Please explain how whites are superior when Jews have already won

Seems to me like they got caught in their own net

Please explain your delusion.

You know how a lion is the king of the jungle, but he gets old, sterile, weak and soft, but you respect him because he was once a king?

Is it the middle eastern Jews doing it? There's your answer.

Look at whites.

Now look at Jews who control your media and have successfully destroyed entire countries (Sweden and Germany) in only a handful of years.

Who is winning? What are you going to do? Post on Sup Forums and make a conspiracy video with ominous music?

Depends on what you mean by superior.

Yes, Jews are superior at subverting and destroying from the inside. Whites are superior building and maintaining civilization.

No matter what happens from here, all the peaks of civilization happened under whites. The Renaissance. Man walking on the moon. The industrial revolution. #JustWhiteThings

This is like saying blacks are superior because they pick and maintain the cotton field while being controlled by their master

Or that a cook makes food and maintains the kitchen as he feeds someone else.

all they did was revive the german right.
without them flooding us with illegals the AfD would have never even made it into the parliament. instead we would still be stuck with the CSU playing good cop

we have elections in Berlin on the 18th and it looks like both big parties combined won't even get enough votes anymore to form a coalition

oh look, it's another thread where we'll see 300 comments arguing over whether parasites are superior to their hosts

A parasite that controls the brain of the host and lives in luxury is superior.

The Jew isn't a voluntary guest. He owns everything you create.

You don't get it. Jews EASILY infiltrated our society because most whites see them as white, instead of hostile foreign agitators.

Once they had control of our media it was all she wrote. You cannot blame generations of people who have been intentionally misled and have had their minds warped with lies.

Never built a civilisation.
>feelsbad

Here's a redpill Sup Forums doesn't want to hear. The only way to come out on top is to completely out perform your competition and to ignore cultural Marxism altogether. Self proclaimed NEETs have allowed themselves to become demoralized by Jewish propaganda. It's not too late.

Our altruism will be our downfall. Jews don't feel bad for fucking people over. We do. That's the wedge they will use to destroy us. Then everyone with an excess of melenin goes back in chains.

Jews are fucking smart and talented, but what's the point of that if you only use your talents for the destruction of everything.
Also, jews were able to gain so much power not really because of this, more because of the fact that other persons just dont expect from anyone that they will act so ruthlessly, heatedly and egoistically for advancing their interests and fuck you up right after they've pretended to be your friend.

WE

the redpill Sup Forums doesn't want to hear is that they have to man up and stop being betas. They have to become CHADS so they can have social sway and influence and make people open to hearing their opinions.

this board is /r9k/ with politics.

No it doesn't. Whites build and maintain great civilizations. Jews slither in and take advantage of what's already built.

Blacks didn't build America, or the past great European empires, and they damn sure didn't maintain it.

Your whole comment is stupid. The cook is superior at cooking food, that's why he's a cook and the other guy is buying food from him

the man buying food controls what the cook makes just as the Jew mandates the school curriculum

What If the man buying the food is a bum off the street? You sound retarded m8

lmao what kind of logic is that? No wonder Jews are running laps around you.

>the day of the oven is coming is soon you filthy kike...your time will be over...you will not get a second chance ever again...you will be remembered in history as the cancer of humanity that finally got destroyed.

I already stated what my logic is.

Whites are superior at creating and maintaining civilization, just like the cook is superior at cooking. Jews are superior at stealing and destroying, that doesn't make them superior overall, they're just better than us in that aspect.

By your "logic" anyone who provides a product or service, or creates something is generally inherently inferior

1. who are you quoting?
2. This is just as foreboding as the "rapture"

Oh no, the day of the rope! A LITERAL beta uprising!

>Jews are the same as bums off the street
>muh logic

hahaha. Jews are 22% of Nobel laureates.

>Jews are bums off the street

I never said that dummy. You were claiming that the cook was inherently inferior because he was creating being paid for a service, so I gave the example of a bum buying from the cook to get you to understand the cook being a cook has no bearing on his superiority or inferiority

>Jews are bums off the street

I never said that dummy. You were claiming that the cook was inherently inferior because he was creating being paid for a service, so I gave the example of a bum buying from the cook to get you to understand the cook being a cook has no bearing on his superiority or inferiority

Please try to use your brain

holy christ, your thought process is so scattered

I thought jews were white?
They look white anyways. What are they if they're not?

Now you know how we feel when we try to tell you apart from South Koreans

I'm white as fuck Scottish
These dudes look pretty white to me unless they're not real jews?

Europid humans are too forgiving this is their biggest weakness, if only they had killed all of their enemies instead of going HURR THEY WONT DO IT AGAIN I SWEAR DUDE none of this would be happening.

You aren't Scottish, you are Scottish diaspora. And they don't look like any of the white people I've spent my entire life around, they look like middle-easterners with light skin.