Year 1200

>year 1200
>be one of the mightiest empires in the world, dominating most of the balkans, kicking the byzantine empire's ass, saving europe from the arabic invasions, etc.
>fast forward ~800 years
>pic related

Where the FUCK did EVERYTHING go so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkztr16IHeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't worry based Dinko. Just last month a "major" accident was caused by a horse drawn carrige on the Ada bridge in Belgrade. Luckly no one was hurt,not even the horse. Also sorry about mistypes I just downed 0.5 l of rakija so I feel a bit tipsy.

a few years ago i was passing through Serbia and in the motel it looked like everyone'd downed a liter of rakia, kek.

God bless, brother

I love you. Seriously I really do. We need to unite.

"Mightiest empires" keep dreaming backstabber

150 years of Ottoman ethnic cleansing.

always remember basil II
byzantines>bulgarians

Stfu. They feel like we back stabbed them in 1885, we feel like they back stabbed us in 1915. We foight only for the gain of others. We need to rise above that.

balkan league when?

Serbia must come first, fuck others feelings
>

thats perfect, but they don't like us, we don't like them, end of the story.

Hello Kuffar worms.

Remember me?

Horses are kinda cool, there are worse things that could happen to your country.

>Serbia must come first, fuck others feelings

yes this is a smart decision made by smart subhuman slavs

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkztr16IHeM

Balkan (Empire) Confederation when? This could be our flag.

>flag

>Year 500
>Be one of the mightiest hordes of the world
>Dominate most of Russia
>Our people spread from Europe all the way to Asia
>Fast foward 1500 years
>Pic related

What went wrong?

who were you again?

We have a stronger army than you. Fuck off leaf. But you are right about the poster you replied to being retarded.

Wrong pic fuck

vaka vanha Väinämöinen when

Stay strong Fingolia. Your time will come again. I love you.

>the eternal anglo gave constantinople back to the roaches

You've never recovered from hyperwar to begin with. None of us did.

hey kid wanna buy some aircraft carriers?

what kind of autistic fantasy is this?

i just hope it works out better than yugoslavia and the balkan league.

this is the problem of the balkan people: when we unite we can do great things but it is a matter of time before we start hating and killing each other over petty shit again.

You were never a particularly glorious empire, just your average flavor of the decade. Not like it matters, look at portugal, spain, and britain. Cucked eternally out of their empires and they were 1000x better than you.

Loved visiting your country, m8. I would love to live there were it not for the mass migration to wealthier EU countries.

This

these charts are so stupid. what ate they using to measure 'scitifitc advancement' anyways?

Things are a little different now. Serbia,Bulgaria,Romania and Greece. If we united man... Imagine the glory!

Honestly you guys are alright with me.

I was homeless living in Las Vegas around 2010, and I was desperate for work.

Have prior experience working in pizza restaurants, and find a job at a kosher pizza place.

I ended up working for these Jews that paid me $150 for 70 hours of work.

I leave promptly after getting jewed for the first week of work.

Find another job across town and work for these Bulgarians that ran a different pizza place.

They treat me with compassion for my situation and pay me fairly, instead of try to take advantage of me.

This forever affected my perception of Jews and Bulgarians

>its another ex yu thread
Dudldudldudl

No one invited you. Ypu have to go back.

you have no force projection whatsoever, we'd bomb the shit out of you even if we don't include the US as our army

>if not for the mass migration
the migrants avoid bulgaria like the plague m8.
a few of our border guards shot some migrants out of spite and got away with it and dinko "the migrant hunter" vulev was called a national hero on national television after he beat up and detained a group of migrants.
pic related that's him squatting on his APC

With the west succumbing to degeneracy and islam bulgaria is the best place to be m8

Bomb us with what? Canadian ((power projection))

because yugoslavia went so well...

Zasto dudlas sa americkim govnima?

Implying you know shit about Balkans. Yugoslavia was communist,fascist,orthodox,catholic,muslim.
Balkan Confederation would be Orthodox and nationalistic.

Wut? Ne razumem sta pricas Ante.

By mass migration I mean all the young people moving out of there because job opportunities are bleak. But I read all about based DINKO and his efforts.

nothing went wrong. You never achieved anything.

Destruction is not an achievement.
The only difference today is that there's nothing left to destroy. Time to go to another region and parasitise the locals there.

>kicking the byzantine empire's ass

What have you done, you fucking retard turk slav.

but if we united what name should we use?
one from the past or a new one?

maybe read a book

GTFO with that bullshit. You'll take out a plane or two - that's just normal for a few hundred sorties' worth of bombing where we'll send you back to the stone age. You'll be smoldering rubble and crying babies and body parts for miles and no one will give a fuck. Sweet dreams, third world army.

we killed the roman emperor in battle and drank from his skull

>t-the next time w-will work guys, I s-swear =D

fuck you, argentinian half nigger.