Supernatural: Multiverse possibilities edition

Old thread is auto-saging

Previous discussions:
Supernatural as successor to Buffy
Potential to explore different universes or different multiverse characters coming together to team up
How will you rewrite Supernatural

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm2811823/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think I got up to somewhere during season 9, Dean somehow was in the future and Sam had 'said yes' to the devil using his body or something. In the episode the angel that always wore that coat had turned human, given up and had gangbangs with bitches. What are they up to now? What next level bad guy are they fighting now? Can I get a tldr o what they've been doing from that point?

Checked

I remember that one now user its from when they went back to tie in the move with the show. I think it was mostly because it was twilight fans that told me to watch it, so assumed sparkling demons. Now I watch it there's no drama ,no forced pointless stuff and almost shit my pants at scarecrow so all in it's good.

are you seriously losing your shit over The French Mistake? There are worse offenders in terms of lore butchering

Glad to have you on board, mate. Spike is also my favorite character from Buffy

By no means, I've shat on a lot of elements of the series in the previous thread lol (I'm the one constantly saying that the introduction of multiple realities leads to several contradictions, regardless of there being one or several Gods/Amaras/Marks of Cain etc).

Thanks user ,yes im on board something I never thought I would say but there you go. Like I said last thread
>we are dealing with reapers
Don't fear the reaper starts playing pottery.

yeah i know i can tell that was you but to each his own

There are more beautiful music scenes in the upcoming seasons

Yes I'm starting to see that, it really is better than I thought it was.

Sweet good to see this still going
What are people's thoughts on the Lair of Letters?
Is the Lol a better change they constantly shifting crappy motels

The batcave was a nice change and somewhat of a soft reboot that gave the show a different kind of comfy feeling. But i still kinda prefer Bobby's place

I haven't watched Supernatural since like season 6 or something but
>Multiverse
call me when there's a multiverse were muh otp samruby get a happy ending

yeah it's called real life

Holy shit.
I was the guy who started the last thread yesterday and I'm amazed.
Moment I start catching up is when this show just blows up on here.
Hope we start getting generals.

Glad to see you back, user. I, too, am excited that the show is gaining just a tad bit more ground here. It's not everyday we hit limits with our little show that could

Crazy to think that just a few years ago this show was airing on a Friday night death slot.
I need a new general to look through since Twin Peaks has wrapped up and the generals are gradually losing steam.

i'm afraid we'll eventually hit a plateau though. at least until season 13 actually starts airing. and supernatural never was as big as some other shows in here. it's more a cult following

Let the show die. A bittersweet ending is all I'm asking for. Let the brothers finally find peace in death. Let them meet up at the bar in heaven with all of their old friends, please.

Then Jensen Ackles will finally be free of the shackles that is this shitty show so he can work on other projects. He's a good actor and has good acting chops. This show is holding him back.

I wouldn't mind if we slowed down and then came back the weekend before season 13 or something. As long as we can build a pretty good following for the show that can give us cool threads I'll be happy.

dude that MCU gig is long gone. Let it go. At least Jensen's legacy is being one of the poster boys of one of the longest running TV shows from North America

MCU gig? He was going to be a part of the MCU? I just noticed him as a good actor and want to see him in movies/shows rather than this absolute fucking garbage. This show should have ended at season 5. It's a fucking disgrace desu, but you don't think that because you're a filthy tumblrina.

there were rumors of Jensen auditioning for Hawkeye or Capt America. And that would have been great honestly. But he didn't get it so throw all the buzzwords you like but I won't be whining and bitching about spoiled milk.

I would like for him to get roles in non MCU stuff to be honest. Dude has got range and he could use it in some good kino.

I'm saying that he has a future in acting if he actually wanted it. Most of his time is taken up by this shitty show and the contract he's in. Let it end already, is what I'm trying to say but you're too fucking stupid to understand that. I hadn't the faintest idea he auditioned for those roles, therefor I wasn't referencing them, cringy faggot.

>he will never play a character in The Walking Dead alongside Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Lauren Cohen

yeah we could slow down, I don't mind. I'm just here because I've been following Spike user who started the show after my repeated and insistent recommendation

Im just glad I have started watching it as it's starting to pick up steam again, maybe there will be talk back threads for yous when 13 drops.

Checked
Maybe he could be Hal Jordan in the DCEU

so go ahead and write a letter to Jensen Ackles or the showrunners or something. Bitching here won't do anything.

How much heat melts down an angel blade? Would it be holy fire

God no not Walking Dead
I love the dude but that show has went to shit.

isn't this a show for girls?

(You)'ve been memed, my friend

No it won't, but I can call you out for being a cringy faggot.

True, but I'd love to see them all reunited or something. It'd be cool. Been watching SPN since 2005.

And fags. Original fanbase is pretty much non-existant.

okay, cringy faggot. thanks for helping keep this thread alive

You don't need to slow down in my part user let the steam build.

>Jensen is 6 1
Jesus Christ how tall is Jared he makes everyone a man let

>tfw you're also 6'1"

What's up supernaturalbros? Is the spike user here? What ep you on? I just started season 10. So far so good

Damn I forgot about this part. Funny as fuck

I honestly can't imagine seeing Jensen or Jared in anything else. It would just be too weird for me. My friend told me to watch the Friday the 13th remake for Jared and My Bloody Valentine remake for Jensen. Were they any good? I remember seeing Aaron Paul in a few other things after breaking bad and I just couldn't take his other roles serious.

>ywn have a beer with Dean talking about classic rock
Life can be difficult a times

>My Bloody Valentine remake for Jensen
There was a scene he looked scared shitless from the murderer and I go, "What the fuck, you're THE Dean Winchester. Get your shit together!!"

And watching other guys defeat him in a brawl was just so fucking off.

Fuck that I ain't watching that then

Jared in House of Wax was pretty much the same thing. Granted I didn't know that was him but looking back it's just too fucking weird

Watch the Friday the 13th remake
It's basically Sam Winchester hunting down Jason Vorhees and more tits

I'm here user I'm on dead mans blood,and Thomas Wayne has just turned up. It's pretty good.

Cool, you're almost done with Season 1. Season 2 is even better

I really miss Jeffrey Dean Morgan on this show. He was perfect as john.

JDM back as Nu-Death when

squad goals, supernaturalbros

So I'm on episode 16 of season 12 so far on my catch-up.
This season is great. Easily one of the best in a while.

Nice mate I'm looking forward to it s1 has been really good I'm glad I took you up on the recommendation now. Like I have said it's really something I wasn't planing on picking up ever.

I hope they don't use the alternate universe as just a cheap plot device to bring back old characters for cameos. JDM would obviously be cool and since he was at some of their cons this summer maybe it'll happen. Bobby is confirmed to be back though and i think it'll be more than just an episode or two in season 13.

I'm still waiting for the show to maintain a new dimension/universe for at least 5 or so episode

either way, Michael is returning so if the new actor is good, i'm all in

A multiverse where Dean stayed a demon and became ruler of hell would be kino

a multiverse of sams vs deans lmao

if Dean with the mark of cain can only be killed by the blade, what can demonblood-Sam do?

>Asylum
I was literally there

(and I'm a dude)

huh?

i'm glad i'm not the only one seeing season 12 as a real improvement to the series

It feels like a proper breath of fresh air. The Quentin Tarantino style episode was just fantastic and the writing just feels better.

That was the episode with Ramiel right?

Thats season 2 or 3 nigger

Yeah. It was brilliant.

Season 5. Lucifer wasnt revealed fully until Season 5

Back to page 1

Whew that was fucking close. Why are you boys sleeping on this one? Page 10. Really?

Sorry user I was busy finishing season 1. What the fuck was that about I really wasn't ready for supernatural to give me feels like that or that cliffhanger I would have flipped if I watched that live lol. Really glad I took a shot at this.

How can anybody just trash season 6 though when it has this

Legit jumped at the finale of season 1. That was when I knew i'd be hooked long term

Bump. Been lurking this entire week, show's been great and terrible but consistently entertaining.

Me too user I can usually see when stuff like that happens but really didn't expect that,was still thinking if I would have shot the dad or not. I still really can't believe supernatural is that good.

Got 5 more episodes of season 12 to go fellas.
Without spoils, how are the last few episodes and finale?

I really enjoyed it
I thought it started off a bit weak but it got great when Lucifer got into the rockstar
Also Im glad the brass knockles were explained and not just another instant of Cas losing power

All pretty solid from what I recall
Lucifer is fucking awesome as usual

Gripping and had a few surprises

With all the changes in demon hierarchy Sam loaded up on blood was in retro really fucking powerful
Like one of the most powerful beings tier

I loved that rockstar stuff. The episode they done about his band coming back was fucking kino.
Lucifer makes every episode that much better. He made season 7 bearable at some moments.
Nice. The ending of 17 fucking shocked me hard.

Jared is 6'4

We got a manlet meme for supernatural yet?

If y'all start calling 6'1" guys like Jensen and I manlets

Its all a joke Im 6'0
I hate knowing when Im older Ill likely lose an inch

Nah dont worry. I was expecting a "sam" to get all snarky

He was supposed to be. I just wish there is at least a throwaway line in the future setting the hierarchy straight

Was he? I mean the angels should have been more upset about the blood thing right? He could have fucked them up

His powers only work on demons

Crowley is the only who cares ironically
I lost my shit when Crowley's contact for Sam and Dean is
>Moose
>Not Moose

Some throw away lines would be really nice then for autist like me that want to pretend there is some coherent logic

Where did you get the idea it could work on angels anyway? Or any other creature for that matter?

Why wouldnt it work on other creatures? Sam had telekinesis which should work on everything and Jesse's powers coming from being born of a possessed women worked on angels
I used to think Demon powers did not work on angels but the last season proved that wrong

Demon powers only work on angels if the demon is high-tier enough. Alastair nearly wiped the floor with Castiel if not for the Winchesters' intervention

Fair point, sam can use Telekinesis but that was in distress (Nightmare). Sam's innate power was premonition. The more common "telekinesis" you see is because he can literally overpower and control demons to the point of choking, tossing, exorcising or killing them. Sam's power is hell-aligned

I can see what you mean its just he took out the literal first demon so he seems pretty top tier
Didn't his eyes turn black?

Which is why i agree with you that he was in the top tier but only for the demonic hierarchy

Fair I just rewatched the scene and now I remember how much I wanted to bang Lilith

Which lilith?

The one that was legal at the time of filming
Although I bet the kid is an adult now

Huh she turned out alright
imdb.com/name/nm2811823/

Dodged a bullet there user huh

How interesting i found them

Cain >= Lilith > Alastair, Azazel, Abaddon, Dagon >> Crowley >>> Ruby >>>>> Samhain >>>>>>> the rest

Is this purely demons or all villains?