So who's gonna go see it tomorrow?

So who's gonna go see it tomorrow?

I would if I could

Why didn't they call it Jeepers Threepers

Why is it only out for one day?

Because people think that by boycotting and preventing this movie to properly release, they'll prevent a convicted child molester from making money. Spoiler: They wont.

afraid people will protest because of the controversy with the director

maybe they'll do a full release if enough interest is shown

Even without the controversy this probably would've been a VoD release anyway.

I'm not too sure about that. Pretty sure the first two films were financial successes and have a decent amount of anticipating the third.

The second movie came out 14 years ago though. I'm sure the series still has fans but probably not enough to warrant a wide theatrical release.

I just want to know where the fucking thing came from but I'm happy it at least got made.

It's coming out on a Tuesday? The fuck?

Who cares about this pedophile's shit b-horror movie?

Even if it's shit, i still can't wait for this flick. The first two have like infinite rewatch value.

>you axed for it

>afraid people will protest because of the controversy with the director
What, wasn't the director jailed for being a pedo like decades ago?
I mean that was during that clown kino movie he made in the 80s, no?

yeah but a lot of sjws are pissed because he only stayed in prison for like 3 months

But SJWs love pedophiles.

I mean, Bryan singer is still making films...

Hasn't he made like a pile of movies after the padeophilia sentence? For some reason I really like to believe that the director became a better person in prison, or at least learned to control himself. What he did was fucked up but I still want to believe even twisted motherfuckers can get their shit together.

I probably would have been forgotten but Disney hired him to direct Powder back in the 90s. People made a big stink about it and Disney threw him under the bus. He’s never directed a studio movie since.

>implying Victor isn’t the one posting Finn Wolfhard threads