Trump's plan to destroy ISIS (LEAKED)

>just 30 days to come up with a plan to destroy ISIS
What do?

>step 1: stop funding and supporting ISIS
>step 2: stop interfering with Putin, and let based al-Assad be
>step 3: profit

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-sac-essential-politics-updates-donald-trump-says-he-d-support-rep-1473349727-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When will Trump answer the Canadian question though?

step 0.1: dodge CIA assassins before you go after their guys (ISIS is Sen. McCain's freedom fighters after all)
>step 1: stop funding and supporting ISIS
>step 2: stop interfering with Putin, and let based al-Assad be
>step 3: profit
step 4: keep dodging CIA assassins for rest of your life

Yeah, it's foolproof.

I see no flaw. His bloodline is strong. Once he installs the monarchy and ascends to Emperor we will live in a golden age.

keks praise be upon him

we're in to win this fight lads

He's a sperglord like OP

Drop thousands of tents near Raqqa, drop leaflets saying Raqqa will be destroyed in 7 days, basic shelter is provided where tents are.

Carpet bomb raqqa non stop for 20 days until nothing remains. Send some tanks and infantry to process the people in the tent city.

Why have the tents? ISIS fighters are just going to pretend to be civilians or will ambush in the tent city where we cannot engage fully due to ROE

1933 WAS THE YEAR OF HITLER'S ASCENSION

really made me think...

HAH FUCKING TOP

he can't explain his plan to the press because then he would have to admit that the US is on the site of jihadists

>Send some tanks and infantry to process the people in the tent city.

Don't you mean, 'and then bomb the tent city'?

Blow up the tents once they are full of "people".

>>step 1: stop funding and supporting ISIS
It's gonna be difficult. The CIA has been funding the locals for so many years to fuck up Russia and Syria that putting an end to it will cause the CIA to stage an assassination attempt against him.

Firstly, he'll have to do some cleanup within the CIA/NSA and send the (((officials))) behind the situation to death. But then, that would equate to removing 80-90% of the whole CIA staff.

>Why have the tents? ISIS fighters are just going to pretend to be civilians or will ambush in the tent city where we cannot engage fully due to ROE
They try to claim there's a few hundred thousand civilians in Raqqa. ISIS won't let them leave but once the bombing starts it will be chaos and most will flee. ISIS will try to blend in but with no vehicles or heavy weapons they are confined to the tent city. Fence the tent city and lay mines. You can slowly let them out in small groups to be processed. Most of the ISIS guys will probably try and hide in underground tunnels under raqqa. The trick is to make the initial bombing scary enough for them to go underground but with enough gaps for others to flee. Once the surface is cleared out switch to much heavier and bunker busting bombardment, the weak start should give them the illusion they can wait it out underground.

Kek will be done

He said he wanted the generals to figure it out. He's a fucking retard.

>Firstly, he'll have to do some cleanup within the CIA/NSA and send the (((officials))) behind the situation to death. But then, that would equate to removing 80-90% of the whole CIA staff.
I don't see why the CIA staff will object as long as they aren't going to be arrested over it. All their Jihadi assets and contacts are a huge issue and will have to be disposed of before they pull out.

Breaking the CIA will be like Brexit. They'll drag their feet for years and emperor Trump will have to dodge assassinations left and right. There really is no better man qualified for the job.

Anyone less wealthy would have to rely on (((their))) "security".

>Guy says he wants to leave military planning to people who spent their entire career training and planning for this sort of thing.
How reckless and stupid! He should just launch military attacks while ignoring all advice like Hillary.

I know his secret, it rhymes with dukes

Can you imagine though? Scare the fucking shit out of every Islamist around the world.

If they murder Trump there will be a revolution in the USA, no?

>It's gonna be difficult.
Nobody sayed it's going to be easy.
And that's exactly why we need the Donald.

>I don't see why the CIA staff will object...
For a start: nobody likes change. :^ )

No. The Jews running the republican party will just laugh, rub their hands and let their good goy Pence become the next president.

1. Send drones or missle attack to attack ISIS. Minimize loss of US life.
2. Send ground troops in to gain control of the place.
3. Safe guard the oil.
4. Erect statues of God Emporer Trump around the country.
5. Start colonozing the middle east.

I you sure. I thought Trump supporters are violent. That's what they said on TV.
Yes! US owned media in Poland shit on Trump! Wtf?

Trump supporters can be quelled with hotpockets and cheetos, my polish friend.

It takes 1 second to press the button, 30 days is overrated

Really.

If you let the military plan this then who comes up with the Rules of Engagement that guarantees the rights of all participants?

Some dirty (((muslim))) terrorist will do it and the evidence will be undeniable. It will be Mohammed Atta again according to the magic plastic ID-card that can survive fire that melts steel beams.

>If you let the military plan this then who comes up with the Rules of Engagement that guarantees the rights of all participants?
Rights for ISIS? They opted out rights regarding warfare long ago.

fucking idiots it's this

>Step 1: Recruit Mexicans by manipulating illegals to join the army for permanent American citizenship
latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-sac-essential-politics-updates-donald-trump-says-he-d-support-rep-1473349727-htmlstory.html
>Step 2: Declare war with ISIS once president and now all the illegal mexicans can't leave the military
>Step 3: Send out all the illegals to kill ISIS
>Step 4: Make the Middle East Great Again
>Step 5: Illegal Mexicans die protecting a country they hate

If everything goes according to plan

Just hire your own CIA assassins to assassinate the first assassins.