ITS HAPPENING

So the uncuckening has begun!
Pauw is one of the best viewed talkshows on state owned tv.
They invited a bunch of 3rd generation kids who caused some trouble.
Instead of acting all cool and helpful they act like they do on the streets. Now it's good to know that most of the viewers of this program are leftist babyboomers who haven't grown up with these savages

Other urls found in this thread:

pauw.vara.nl/media/363814
youtu.be/MywZxwMVcRo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XJt3DWiRVeA
youtube.com/watch?v=f1NMuTyVjbg&feature=youtu.be&t=690
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the netherlands was a mistake
you should have joined germany instead

That's all well and good but why the fuck is Obama sitting there with them?

serious?

No link, eh?

Just watched this. I wish someone would take some guns and shoot this worthless mudslimes.

the guy without sunglasses was the only one who seemed normal tbf
shut your filthy mouth hans

Any chance of a link Jan?

Zijn dit dezelfde flikkers als die uit Zaandam?

Ja met dat youtube kanaal

Any chance of English transcript? American education has left me monolingual.

Lang niet meer zo kwaad geweest terwijl ik tv keek. Ergste was hoeveel kinderen er meelopen.

Stiekem hopend dat er een knokploeg langs gaat maar het blijft Nederland. Hoop gelul maar niks daar.

Sorry, we don't have it in Spanish.

Yep, dezelfde kankervarkens.

Do they have fathers, because they look like they don't. There'S a smugish "I do what I want" aura about them.

So what do they do?
Chimping out? Thug life 4life or what?

Linkie voor de boyz??

Link?

It's never too late

pauw.vara.nl/media/363814

>wants to join that shitshow

we dodged a bullet by leaving the HRE

an hour and ten minutes now & no link

he should have stuck a finger in your mum, that way the dyke would crack and kill you all

yes

Link: youtu.be/MywZxwMVcRo
Its in Dutch tho

>talkshowhost (Pauw) does the rounds
>asks sandnigs wearing shades why they wear shades
>"I don't want to show emotions"
>Pauw: "you have a lot of emotions?"
>"I have them, but I don't want to show them"
>Pauw: "what emotions are you afraid of showing then"
>"I'll keep that to myself"

On mobile, more inbound

That have always been part of the problem, the apathetic stance of morrocan and turkish parents towards their childrens behaviour. Just because they can act like a bunch of monkeys back there shouldn't mean they can do it here.

But of course our society is so individualistic and afraid that nobody will speak up to them, and the police is scared to react due to bullshit lies about muh ethic profilation, muh racism

Genetically we are the same people so eventually we should

Link: m.youtube.com/watch?v=XJt3DWiRVeA

You can use the closed captions with translate for this one. It's as good as automatic translate gets, but it'll do the job.

does that matter?

why the fuck are they in your countries?

>ik draag een zonnebril omdat ik geen emotie wil tonen

what the fuck, kunnen turken autisme hebben? I kekt so loudly, is this guy fucknig retarded?

This

>linkse homo's verdraaien dit als "zie hij is verdrietig door nederlandse kijk op dit soort jongens, dit gedrag komt voort uit onderdrukking"

100% KANKERKWAAD

No genetically we are quite different, it's more cultural overlap than genetical.

Can't understand shit.
Why does the moderator get progressively more red in the face as the show goes on?

>that hot police officer

dutch women are goat

He's taking his final form

molotovs maken en naar moskeeën gooien om 3 uur 's nachts

This
We (esp the flemish) are way more genetically pure.
>Not hun rapebabies
>Not Slavic rapebabies (ME raids)
>Not slavic rapebabies2 (Soviet mass rape after all the germanic men had died)

Whare can I watch it bro, is it online somewhere? A Youtube?

WAKE UP NIEDERLANDE

>Pauw: "so what do you do?"
>audience guy: "We're with a group there, everyone always tells us to go away and that's a place where we haven't been sent away yet."
>Pauw: "Is that because you're causing a ruckus?"
>"you're doing the same as other networks now, compiling some footage and creating a narrative"
>Pauw: "We took the best footage, of course"
>"There is good footage too"
>Pauw: "I haven't seen those, what are they, of you helping old ladies with their shopping bags?"
>"Yeah, helping them"
>Pauw: "The supermarkets are complaining though"
>"They don't"
>Pauw: "Yes, they hired additional security forces"

Any link to show?

>We (esp the flemish)

you're all just a bunch of manlet french/spanish rape babies kek

>We differ 1 cm on average atm
So keep your mouth shut

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE DONT WANT DIETSLAND
YOU ARE ONE OF THE REASONS THAT WE MUST SUFFER THE WALLOONS
REEEEEEEE

agreed
Heil Hitler

It's a bit much to keep up on mobile honestly.

>Sandnigs quickly start arguing with the host about the contents of their own footage.
>Claim it's normal for teenagers to appropriate other people's property
>Claim they're not enabling it with their recording
>Shifting blame

Cheers mate, keep it coming.

Zorgt alleen maar voor negatieve publiciteit voor 'extreem rechts'

Fucking faggots think they are gangster.

Makes me laugh when I see these pooskins in Europe pretending like they are slum lord gangsters. I would love to introduce them to a few Nigerian friends.

Idd, varkensvlees is aanzienlijk effectiever & de meeste mense geve gene fuck als de moslims zich der over aanstelle

>Join Germany
>Be part of the country that now has 1.2million and counting new shitskins roaming around

No thanks, Fritz.

>pauw.vara.nl/media/363814
bedankt, nederfriendo

Germanic = Germanic, and the cultural overlap you're talking about is just another reason for reunion

Of course they will claim that.

I don't care if they give some kid a new bike if they stole 10 bikes beforehand. And of course all the "positive" things will only be in the interest of their own people.

I cant understand that black women with her accent. What is her position?

Only when their problems are solved ofc

So here's the gist of it

>Sandniggers don't have common decency
>can't see how they're causing the problems
>never seen a council member who's lived there for a decade as if that matters

>we dindu nuffin
>gib neighbourhood safe space
>not our fault we're douchebags

>literally nobody in the room sympathises with them
>talkshowhost gets pissed but is too professional to drop the truth bomb

Fucking kill yourself swampcucks.

You know, watching this as a dutch person it made me realize something.

>ALL PEOPLE ARE FASCISTS/TOTALITARIANS

Now I am not saying that I dont hate turkroaches, but itsnt it kinda not as one sided as you would be made to believe here?

>People completely build everything full
>houses, malls, buildings EVERYWHERE
>the nature of the turks demands of them that they have space to feel at ease
>as in their own home nation they probably do have many of places like this to organize
>their urban planning, in turkey therefore also has that more in mind
>The european doesnt have the same nature, the same needs, and thus his urban planning is much more tailored towards his nature

>the europeans do not recognize the nature of other races, since they are leftists, they are not race realists
>to them its just "lol they are bothersome"
>even women like the raadslid basically becomes a tyrant and enacts totalitarian things towards them
>cops further intimidate them, but also try to "correct" the nature of them, but they cant since they arent white dutch. Their nature is completely different

You see, this is how ethnic enclaves are born. Different races have different needs, different expressions, and eventually different urban planning.

Conflict arises from that. Multiculturalism just doesnt work. These people should have never been imported.

She's a council member of the city where these people are causing trouble.

What does slavic have to do with it? I referred to continental germanic and celtic admixture and Hallstatt culture etc. derivatives. Anyhow, who are you to speak with your disproportionatly high celto-iberian admixture?

Is she defending their degeneracy?

I don't think anyone gives a shit about slumlord gangsters.
They get all this from american nigger culture, as the nigerians probably do as well.

Americans blacks also think they are slumlord gangsters though. There Ghettos look very nice though, I would live there happily if it was not filled with criminal filth.

source en van de wanden

youtube.com/watch?v=f1NMuTyVjbg&feature=youtu.be&t=690

No she's saying there's some talent present within the group of dindus and that the main vlogger guy should use his power to encourage people within the group to make use of said talent instead of causing trouble.

Nope. Not even close.

>american blacks think they're slumlord gangsters
kek

>Calling people cucks because they want to live with nearly genetically identical people

Wew lad, you should join as well

>implying
The Franks; our ancestors; had 94% genetic hegemony in this region.

>Source; KUL Middeleeuwen

If anything, all those italians/etc that we let in are screwing with the genetic results.

How did she become a raadslid lol? Those scumbags were talking like they were aggressive and intimidating people because "muh clubhouse". As if that is a valid form of protest, that's just violent blackmail.
>Give us a clubhouse or we'll be violent
9 times out of ten it was more like one of them randomly answered "clubhouse" to the question of "but what the fuck do you guys even want" and all of them latched on to it because they know they don't really have any reason to be cunts.

good

>Europe
>White

How did she act like a tyrant**
Sorry ,no clue how I messed that line up.

we need something to burn to keep our houses warm in winter.
do you have a better idea?
1.2million should be enough for this year.

You're not even a real country.

I LOVE this shit, this is what people wanted and now they got it. Gib more rapefugees please!

It's the same in every western country, Geert

Belgium isn't.
Flanders very much is.
>We got our flag from the first crusade ffs

ayyy

Because a clubhouse will give them the oppurtunity to exercise more control. If there was actually a clubhouse were to be given to them, they would overtake it and it would spiral even more out of control.

The clubhouse is just an excuse for being the same just under the radar.

Worst thing is they will get it because muh problem teens

Flanders isn't a real country either, more like an area, which of course should be part of the greater Netherlands which in turn should be a part of Magna Germania.

all belgians know this, good luck finding one who is proud of this artifical bufferstate. we know, we agree.

There is actually a thread on Sup Forums discussing this right now... it's basicly all the "belgians" on pol bitching about how much they hate this country..

this isn't an insult as much as you think it is
most Belgians consider our country a non-country more than anyone else

Suppressed anger.

The guy in red looks like a negroid keemstar

Every voice is totalitarianism. Every letter and action is so. Some actions are just literally zero's and ones.

Imagine the scenario of a factory, if you dont impose on it, it will pollute the enviroment, and thus be totalitarian on the citizens around it. If you do prevent that, you are imposing as a gov on the producers. And that kind of stuff is everywhere.

"Yeah my country has been improved by the introduction of gangs of feral shitskin """"""youths"""""""""
--no one, ever

Jup, and they will never actually confine themselves to the clubhouse. That never ever happens. It always becomes a fallout base or even HQ if you will for shenanigans or radicalism, fuck even organized crime in severe cases.

The whole "we deserve this very specific thing we want just for ourselves and all of you should pay for it or we'll riot" is such a retarded thing and we tolerate it. No one really adressed how that's a barbaric way of negotiating.

This stage looks like a fucking zoo

Yet people still vote to keep em coming because of 'muh racism'

>These people should have never been imported.

i agree but its too late now.

Because it's our prejudiced way of seeing things that have falicitated their behaviour go- i mean guy.

If it's possible to encourage them to come in, it's possible to encourage them to leave

OH SHI-

OMG! Street thugs acting like street thus???? BAN ALL MUSLIMS!!! NONE-DUTCH OUT OUT OUT !!!!!!

Fuck off, and PVV won't be the biggest party again, no one wants to form a coalition again.

GET FUCKED LMAO

>WE WUZ WHITE ONCE

Yeah, not anymore. No one gives a fuck about race anymore, it is more about islam and integrating AKA you will always be stuck with blacks no matter what.

And dumb PVV is memeing everyone with 1 A4 WITH NO MORE MUSLIMS AND MOSQUES LMAO!!!

Yeah, and people want to vote for that clown party right? Tfw you guys had fucking based Fortuyn. now you got a Jewish financed, Hungarian pussy licking, blonde hair painted idiot AHHAHAHA

>West side nigga
>West side
>West side
Put the hood rats in the ghettos already where they belong.

(Jij)