my name is earl?

Adventure time

The Venture Bros

neo yokio

Xavier: Renegade Angel

Bojack (for now)

Modern family

In the last 10 years or now?

The absolute state of American animated shows, goddamn. No wonder people like Rick and Morty so much when these piles of shit are considered great these days.

futurama, I actually believe that. rick and morty is too edgy for me at times and I like underdog characters.

Easily the cartoon I remember the most of even when I haven't watched it for fucking years. Venture Bros is a fucking straight up masterpiece.

VeggieTales

The only correct answers.

>these piles of shit are considered great these days
Who said they were considered great? They're just better than RnM.

The Venture Bros is the only good parody of Hanna Barbera and older cartoons/entertainment in general that also manages to create an indentity of its own. Harvey Birdman and Sealab can be funny but Venture Bros is a classic.

It's pretty fucking clear, unless you're genuinely autistic, that the people who posted those shows consider them great.

I like R&M, but this is true. Peak Futurama was way better.

>They're just better than RnM.
>Adventure time and Futurama
*inhale*

This also. Too bad they take so fucking long to produce new shit.

The AT, but Futurama was definitely better. I like R&M, but it's not as smart as people think it is. People just think nihilistic asshole = smart now. Futurama was actually clever at times.

Adventure Time is garbage 90% of the time but it has some high notes.

The one where Finn tries to skip himself across a lake after seeing someone skip a rock was funny as shit.

The Simpsons

But adventure time is one of the best shows on tv right now

Not AT*

If you mean Comedy Central futurama I agree but if you’re talking shit about golden era futurama you are a literal retard

>everyone likes it so i hate it because I want to think I'm smart

Just admit you haven't watched any of these or had any experience with rick and morty outside of calling it /reddit/

>I've never seen half of them as I am a trolling bitch

By what merit? The writing is completely disposable and the art is noodle arm tumblr shit.

>tfw nothing else like Spawn since it was made
You wonder why I turned to anime. There's a lot more bullshit but there are way more interesting ideas going on even by a seasonal basis.

I've seen episodes from all of them, except Venture Bros. All the clips I've seen from it look absolutely horrible though, so I can't be bothered to watch it. American "humor" really ruins all of these shows.

not really, you sound like the autistic one here desu.
>say thing you like
>*says thing*

now where does your little retard peabrain get "THING IS SOOOO GREAT, ITS THE BEST!!!!" from that? idiot

You can't expect the baby-brained morons on this board to know a good show if it kicked them in the dickhole.

Rick and Morty is a genuinely funny show that has a lot of heart put in to it and is criminally under-appreciated and the spazmoids on this board do that no favours.

Cowboy Bebop

All of them

you're right, you should go watch the animated shows from europes thriving animation industry, and go to european chans to discuss them.

Bobs burgers

The writing isn't disposable. It's a lot of stuff dedicated to the ethics and morals of ooo, and they flesh out characters better than any other show I can think of now. The character design is on point even if it is noodle shit, it's all very creatively done and considering how easy it is to be lazy on a kids show they managed to build a fully realized world with characters that feel real in a total fantasy setting. It's a good show for bringing all that to life in a pretty competent way. There's countless episodes dedicated to character decisions and back stories that make it seem like there's some kind of reality and here and not just some kids land we get to see 10 minutes of. There's not really any other shows that are doing that now to my knowledge that aren't crime based

The only correct answer so far, and I hate most anime, but goddamn this is great.

Mission Hill

/oc/

King of the hill

It's so funny that you have to shill on the television board because the cartoon board kicked you out

>spazmoids
>baby-brained morons

Nice reddit tier insults, but we use faggot and nigger on the chon

Venture Bros.

what's peak futurama ? which seasons ?

MLP:FiM

Of course Sup Forums hates it. Sup Forums only likes classic simpsons because it's old. If rick and morty was made 20 years ago, Sup Forums would love it.

Maybe because it's reddit-tier trash and you fucks make 30 threads about it every 10 minutes

Source on that pic

Are you fucking 14?
Spawn was on tv 20 years ago, jesus fucking christ and you're wondering why people don't like your fucking meme show when the fans act like such fucking faggots, my god.

Until the Comedy Central seasons start.
I don’t know what number that is but you should be able to google it

Doug
Real Monsters
Rocky's Modern Life

someone needs to document the underlying tones and deep psychological messages and meanings in the big lez show and compare it to rick and morty

>shadman

>guy gets dumped by his wife and messily blunders into the dating game
>"You're a closet racist, a beta male and a misogynist, ugh"
>woman traps a child for 30+ years, driving him insane, refuses to take responsibility, and either ends up killing or maiming him
>absolutely zero consequences

So this, is the power, of feminism.

>this is the anti shadbase community

L M A O
M
A
O

The episode pretty clearly demonstrates that she's a terrible person, only masquerading as a good one. Rick literally calls her a sociopath.

Steven Universe

>Spongebob
>pile of shit
take that back you fucking faggot

Classic anti-R&M crowd resorting to using "nigger" and "faggot".

I've never been on the cartoon board because that is a board for mental midgets, Rick and Morty is slanted for a more mature audience.

This doesn't help your case, you know, Rick and Morty is perhaps the funniest adult-cartoon that has aired and you guys pissing and crying and kicking up dust won't change that fact, you bunch of floobs.

you can really tell when an artist has his dick out when working on a piece

So is anybody going to answer me and explain exactly how Jerry is sexist or racist? It’s been 3 season and he has never been either

>you fucks make 30 threads about it every 10 minutes
>"i hate it because it's popular!"
Nice logic retard

Looks like we got a wisenheimer

DUDE

NOTHING MATTERS

LMAO

Literally no rick and morty episode tops Xavier renegade angel season 1 episode 10.

>projecting

It's only "popular" because you reddit people are so desperate to get others to watch your show so you can have a bigger echo chamber.

That's why 15 of those 30 threads are "wh-why aren't you guys watching the greatest show of all time?!?!?!?"

Damo and Darren

Well I think they tried to throw that on him in this episode because he doesn't really like the alien chick because of her features. I don't know man, that whole scene was dumb. They should've just focused on calling him a pussy that needs to get his shit together instead of adding the beta,sexist, racist stuff on top.

I don't even know what is "reddit"

Life with Louie

I just went to Sup Forums for 2 minutes and there were about 5 Rick and Morty threads and they all seemed like circle jerks, you'd love it there.

Rick & Morty is The Big Bang Theory for people who don't like The Big Bang Theory

Watching most of season 1 in a day and ending with that episode had my brain clouded up and with a headache, so the show must have something going for it.

no it's big bang theory for people think they're too good for Big Bang theory, when they really aren't. It's ego clouding judgement

Yeah, it's almost as if that dialogue was written by one of their diversity quotas.

The Simpsons legit funny ya dig

This was pure kino and such an improvement on the weaker early issues of the comic

But it doesn’t even make sense! Like if Jerry had went on a tirade about how he hates dating again because women are dumb and annoying fine but he....didn’t. And was the racist thing because he said the alien chick had a weird shaped head?

My man Dr. Pavel here.

Not an excuse, networks don't just have a diversity list you need to fill up in order to stay on TV, especially not AS

It's just stoner humor, but it's good stoner humor!

O.K. K.O. let's be hero

He's sexist because he didn't bend over backwards to stay with Beth
He's racist because he was upset his dad was a literal cuckold

You said it better than I did but yeah thats what I meant

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Being called racist because you don't want to have sex with a creature from another species. I mean, that's not racist, that's natural right?

Maybe it goes to show the open mindness of the kids though, who have seen plenty of other alien life in their adventures with Rick. Maybe they think it's normal for aliens to have cross species relationships, and they unfairly judge their Dad on it who hasn't seen the extent they have.

It wasn't meant to be an excuse.

It's just an explanation for why that scene was so corny and hamfisted.

Animaniacs

This is a female alien, if you don't want to fuck it then you're a fucking racist pig.

>best cartoon of the last ten years
Whoa! That's totally a high bar you've set for yourself.

Venture Bros has been around for 10 years and even at its worst is better than R&M.