Shit. I didn't think they'd actually show a 7 year old with his arm bitten off

Shit. I didn't think they'd actually show a 7 year old with his arm bitten off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cxznrFaudeM
youtu.be/vwpm84qGH7g?t=7m46s
youtube.com/watch?v=J8ghD8_asCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SHOCKING

Poor Georgie, I felt bad for him.

>that weak ass moan
yeah, that's why they usually don't hurt kids in movies. their cry is not realistic.

t. guy who likes to hurt little kids

How is that weak? I never got any limb ripped off.

Maybe it's weak because he got his arm bitten off.

The whole "BILLY!" scream really ruined that scene for me. It was pretty good for the most part, but he should have been screaming his lungs out, and fucking panicking like crazy.

But yeah, screaming "Billy!" was cheesy as fuck.

IT™ BROKE NEW GROUND

step aside

he shouldve screamed like the original
why did they cut to cat lame

I think I was more surprised than my friend who didn't even know the story because I hadn't expected the scene to be so graphic. Georgie ;_;

The opening scene honestly set my expectations way too high

It was a decent flick but all downhill from there

Kino

This movie was fun,didn't like the ending that much though

>friend ask me how the clown got into the sewers
>try to explain to him that "IT" isn't actually a clown, but an eldrich alien creature that can take any form
>"lol okay fucking nerd"

That's the correct response.

Do People actually think this was graphic or scary?

It honestly looked bad his arm being ripped off at exactly where the coat was ripped off is unrealistic

Just speak retard and say It is a shape-shifting alien.
Not some eldrich bullshit.

Fucking nerd.

Why not just say monster instead of alien? It's not like the new movie addressed any of the mystical space turtle stuff.

lmao

Yes, it's graphic. I expected another shitty WOAH and close up to Pennywise like in the 90s but with more CGI.

That happens to me with tech stuff
>"user what's the difference between x graphics card and y graphics card"
>Tell them something quick about the differences
>"Lol look at this dude, he KNOWS about that"

And quite frankly, if the original novel had cut out everything having to do with Maturin and the ritual of chüd, it probably would have been better for it. A child eating monster that lives in the sewers and awakens from hibernation every 27 years to feed is good enough.

The scene in Robocop (the original) where the guy gets killed by the giant robot on accident is literally more graphic.

It's a little boy, it's poor Georgie. I don't know, this is graphic to me.

Not many movies have gory scenes involving children

>literally Stranger Things but with fuck and dick jokes
Why are we talking about this shitstain again?

I watch it in theaters and frankly the cgi was disappointing
Like, almost nothing was practical effects, and it shows

because modern horror movies are dogshit and this is a pretty decent one

>The last thing he thinks of before dying is the hope that his brother will save him
>Cheesy
Nigga

Got any idea how fast and how much shock and blood loss would happen if your arm got bit off? Poor Georgie was probably barely conscious.

How is this not graphic to you?
youtube.com/watch?v=cxznrFaudeM

I never saw Stranger Things so I don't know what you mean.

>The cgi bite
>That shitty cenital shot
>That lame ass cgi rain

They had a pretty limited budget with this movie.

dont forget the cgi child and the cgi cat in the cgi house

It looked pretty gud. The worst CGI bit is when he's about to kill Eric.

But the scene was already being shot in the rain
That cenital shot was uncalled for and only added more budget

>It looked pretty gud
It doesn't
cgi bite clown even has a different colour, like a blue filter to it compared to the soft white the makeup has, are you blind?

You're watching a cellphone recording of the scene. It looks good.

> their cry is not realistic

h-how do you know?

>cenital shot
>he worries about the budget of the film

fuck off sperg

I watch the movie in the theater two days ago, cellphone my ass

>movie was on a budget!
>point out the shot could have been done cheaper with less cgi on real rain
>haha what budget sperg!
Fuck off

I don't believe you.

Yoooo wtfffff?????? That's like !!!!! So fucked up!!!

After that scene the girl next to me said I don't like this movie. lol

>shape-shifting alien.
Fukken nerd

Is it any good???

I did expect them not to show the gangbang though

is this a meme?

Times have changed, friend. People don't give a fuck about kids anymore.

Is this the one where he's torturing a kid tied to a chair?

>The virgin loremaster vs the Chad phone-watcher

I bet ur a virgin

I've never had an injury that bad, but especially as a kid, the surprise of being even moderately injured took away from any loud cry. Like once I was helping with some renovations when I was around 9 I ended up stepping on a piece of wood, and when I tried to move I dragged it with my and realized that there was a nail in my foot and blood oozing out of my shoe. I barely even groaned and just felt kind of lightheaded. It took a few minutes to even feel much pain.

Kino post

Bruh
Lookat dis dude

CHAD'D

It's the way he said it. "Billy" so weak and without urgency, instead of crying out and screaming. I've seen kids scream more when getting spooked by movies and TV shows then this kid who just got his arm bit off.

astute
didn't think about this but i can't remember any films at all that show this kind of violence

>"Ayo bruh he some kinna monstah an shiiiit"
Is the only right response.

who doesn't
it's easy
fun, too

looks even edgier than Pennywise's design tbqh

This is how I imagine about 80 percent of this boards population's conversations end up, in general.

this. the kids didnt even seem that shocked when a giant killer clown appears in a garage then disappears, they just scream a bit then go out of breath for a few seconds after. when the fat one literally got his stomach sliced open by another kid with a rusty nice he was just liked "oh man. ooh, ouchie"

the amount of comic relief as well, it wasnt scary or thrilling at all. it was like a goonies film

nerd btfo

>that's why they usually don't hurt kids in movies. their cry is not realistic.
Tell me why this kid is a better actors than the actors in Vitaly and Fousey's fake pranks?

youtu.be/vwpm84qGH7g?t=7m46s

MOMS GONNA FREAK

>master of terror eli roth
The fucking hubris lmao

People don't like to feel stupid, they'll deflect in any way possible to make it seem like you're in the wrong for knowing what you're talking about

kids dont think like adults neither do they function like adults you stupid fuck, the fact that half you here would cry hysterically tells us you were pussies as kids, not evryone reacts the same faggots

gore is not horror, thats repulsion, suspense is what makes anything memorable, its not impressive coming up with ways to torture a person, this group of people love hacks like eli roth, just desensitized filth

yeah man most adults would remain stoic while being dismembered

This. You could tell they were trying to do something different and it worked.

i said kids you stupid fuck, they would be overwhelmed by shock or adrenaline, and i said evyerones different you stupid fuck

>yeah, that's why they usually don't hurt kids in movies. their cry is not realistic.
Do you abuse kids or something? How could you possibly know this?

The acting was fucking terrible, crawling around like he just fell of his bike. Georgies death in the book is so uncaring and brutal. He just gets his arm torn off and dies in the rain. Left to bleed out in the street, the arm was enough to feed it.

>you stupid fuck you stupid fuck
there there

youtube.com/watch?v=J8ghD8_asCM

Book

>Everything down here floats,' that chuckling, rotten voice whispered, and suddenly there was a ripping noise and a flaring sheet of agony, and George Denbrough knew no more.

>Dave Gardener was the first to get there, and although he arrived only forty-five seconds after the first scream, George Denbrough was already dead. Gardener grabbed him by the back of the slicker, pulled him into the street...and began to scream himself as George's body turned over in his hands. The left side of George’s slicker was now bright red. Blood flowed into the stormdrain from the tattered hole where his left arm had been. A knob of bone, horribly bright, peeked through the torn cloth.

>The boy’s eyes stared up into the white sky, and as Dave staggered away toward the others already running pell-mell down the street, they began to fill with rain.”

Movie
>OOOWWW
>OOOOOWWWWWIIIIIE

It's not even gory in the slightest, wasted R rating.

Pennywise did say something about him being the last of his kind and that he's an outsider in the book.

"he" also said that he came to Earth to learn the Peppermint Twist
not exactly a reliable source of information

stupid fuck

You're an idiot if you think an R rating is reserved only for blood

Wtf movie is this?

Nowhere in his post did he say that. The R rating was used because the characters said no no words, which is stupid for a horror film. Dumbass.

it's funny that people shit on your retarded posts enough that you have a picture of a crying child saved to your harddrive for quick access

How have you guys gone all of your life without experiencing severe pain? I went skiing when I was around Georgie's age in the movie and got a compound fracture in my arm. I was fucking hysterical and screaming and crying. Not like, "uhh boo hoo uhh" like the bad child actor in this relatively okay movie. It was a weak performance.

Seriously, everything up until the kids/adults enter the sewer to kill IT is great. Then it all goes to shit and they wander around in darkness for years and then metaphorically do battle with an indescribable eldritch-abomnination space alien who is kept in balance (or created? I literally just finished the book last week and I couldn't even keep track of it) by a World Turtle by figuratively biting its tongue and then having its heart appear in Bill's hands to crush and destroy it. Like, what the fuck

original is better. compared to the new monster pennywise i'd trust tim curry over that shit any day. i now feel for georgie, rather than think he's a complete retard.

All of you guys crying about Georgie's crys not being "urgent enough"... don't you know that Georgie was probably in shock? Haven't you ever watched gore videos with people who have had limbs amputated? The majority of the time, they don't scream at all. They just look around with a dumbfounded expression.

I havent seen it yet but that's accurate to the book. He just rips his arm off trying to pull him in and the kid bleeds out in the street

Mostly elevator gifs where the person is already torn in half but trying to wiggle free

just because it's "realistic" doesn't mean it looks good in the context of a horror film

lool

leave moron

In the new movie Georgie tries to crawl away, but Pennywise stretches his arms out and drags Georgie into the sewer.