Apparently, this is the main villain in Watch Dogs 2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=157&v=pwMjXnBWBuQ
watchdogs.wikia.com/wiki/Defalt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>fat
>trans
>womyn

The diversity is just amazing, but they will get fried at the stake anyway because:

1) NOT DIVERSE ENOUGH FUCKING WHITES REEE
2) Why is it the bad guy?
3) Why isn't it the main character?

Ride never ends.

How did that big pile of garbage get a sequel?

>implying the real villain will not be a white heterosexual male.
>implying at any point in the game you will get to punch, shoot or outsmart that thing.

Here

>she

I remember my childhood and teenage years of video gaming very positively... Especially challenging and mentally stimulating Ubisoft games such as Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon, Splinter Cell, and even the first Assasins Creed. I haven't enjoyed a video game in about a decade...

I wonder what went wrong

Yeah and the protagonist is a fucking nigger.

I was really looking forward to purchasing this game and now I am not even sure if I will enjoy my pirated copy.

>She

Did they just assumed xer gender?

Blowjobs.

thats bad? you get to kill this fat slob right? havent play watch ogs so idk what is it about.

HA, fuck this world.

Just a reminder that the primary target for your hacking team, Is a character designed around Donald Trump.

Join with your sjw rivals and together the black hacker with his bastard entourage can take down the evil white man.

Gay nigger at that, GNAA must be proud meming things into reality.

I thought some Trump-like guy was the villain?

>Especially challenging and mentally stimulating Ubisoft games such as Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon, Splinter Cell, and even the first Assasins Creed. I haven't enjoyed a video game in about a decade...
sounds about right

EIGHT IS NOT A FUCKING PRIME NUMBER IT IS A COMPOSITE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is this coming out before the election?

You faggots warned me about Battlefield 1 and I didn't listen.

SJWs ruined video games.

Is this really the face of Ubisoft now?

> I haven't enjoyed a video game in about a decade...

You need to play New Vegas, Mass Effect 1 and 2, and Halo Reach. All great games from the last decade.

I really liked the sailing part of black flag, the shanties were great

>Halo Reach

The campaign was meh, the multi was CODified, the colors were nothing but grey and brown shades

Halo 2> Halo 3> Halo CE=ODST>Reach>5>4

Oh please this isn't some new relevation Sup Forums unearthed. People have been shitting on stuff like Gone Home for this shit for some time

>Mass Effect

tomodachi pls

what the fuck i thought it was a man. anyways, this shit is gonna shoot itself in the foot. all the self mutilating faggots will get upset why she's the villain and they get fucked by their own audience. top lel. just sit back and watch the shitshow lads

What even is this, a group of people letting off flares in a parking garage whilst one of them is filmed showing a jpeg of a bomb saying join us on his iphone?

2013 is when SJW fuckery started being blatantly noticeable in games. Something reached critical mass that year, I don't know what though.

I only played single player, so my experience may be different from yours. From a purely SP perspective, CE>2>Reach>ODST>3>4

Don't knock it just because it's popular. It was the last game that had any of the 'old Bioware' flavor.

The first one didn't even sold well, who the fuck at Ubi tought pushing 2010 memes and niche SJW culture will solve the problem

Your comment about Gone Home has led me to read about this game and my sides are in orbit.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=157&v=pwMjXnBWBuQ

who indeed

I think its a pun about primates. Like, niggers.

is he/she vaping too? lmao

>Trans main villain

Doesn't that go against their narrative though?

This is why my hobbies include fucking with vehicles and lifting now, they can try and ruin that for me, but at the end of the day there will be a way to avoid their shit, unlike in games now

This, playing it now actually. I also really liked Far Cry 3.

Hahahahahahaha holy fuck this can't be real hahahahaha

they dont want to make money off this shit they want to indoctrinate kids and normalize their bullshit.

is this from the game?

Sure, why not.
AAA-gaming is pretty much dead anyways, might as well rape the corpse a little longer.

Since when was all that "muh gender" shit in there?
I only played AC: brotherhood and the disclaimer at the start just said something about having a team with different beliefs

Exactly, they have an ideology more than a business. Things like youtube run at a loss and google powers it, same as twitter tanking and sony pictures bombing. It doesn't matter to them.

from the last AC iirc

You can expect more with SJWatchdogs

FUCKING KEK
Also, the main character is a nigger and has a Muslim girl sidekick.

The start of Assassin's Creed games I believe.
Could just be a Ubisoft thing though.

Let's fight the system by using capitalist softwares and technologies made in china!

>halo 2 fan
Finally, someone with some sense around here.

well, Halo 2 is the best one, but 3 is my favorite

>that music
>those skyboxes
>those Ark missions

I lost my hope. Good thing, that I didn't buy a thing from them over the last years.

If I would read such a thing in any game, I would destroy the CD, then throwing the console out of the window, so I can finally prick out my eyes

GOOD GOYIM

looks like we're all set up for the final fight to be an oppression-off. furiously making passive aggressive tumblr posts about triggering and privilege until the fat womyn above has a heart attack and dies.

A homosexual nigger and a female muslim. Ruined the game for me.

this is not villain, trump-alike is villain.

>nigger
>Muslim
>dyke
Yep they have offically fucked themselves over

they might as well just slap a V mask on one of them and get it over with because they're clearly gunning for the edgy rebel audience.

You have been collected.

>It was the last game that had any of the 'old Bioware' flavor.

That's because ME1 was the last game that got into the Bioware production cycle before the company got bought and gutted by EA
Corporate branding is a terrible thing

Didn't they make fun of stupid-looking fucks like them in the first game with this watchdogs.wikia.com/wiki/Defalt

Why do a 180?

>New Vegas, Mass Effect 1 and 2, and Halo Reach

DOOM and Shadow Warrior 2 are better

I heard good thing about Mask of the Betrayer, can confirm?

I guess its the "its a sequel, so it has to be more colorful" syndrome i keep seeing from time to time.

Cant really get any more colorful and vibrant than with a full diversity crew. Hell, compared to the original, the trailer has more color than the entire last game combined.

I'm not even going to pirate this turd.

This. Mass effect story is bloody amazing

Also play doom for bants, play it on hard to grow some extra ball hair.

oh come on, Reach wasn't THAT bad

Halo 2 is the best though, next to ODST

And? The villain in Yakuza: Dead Souls was a tranny degenerate, all the more reason to put a bullet in xir.

Typically the Triple-A hot garbage hypes itself so much that everyone preorders or buys the first day, finds out its shit and has a giant impotent bitch fit about being lied to. They say "never again" then preorder the next overhyped Triple-A hot garbage.

jesus christ its all women, no wonder the character design and overall design sucks giant horse asshole

it's a joke guys

look at the shirt. it's fucking jabba the hut

>leader of Prime8
>leader of primates

they are mocking SJW's

if only I could believe that.

I don't play video games so as a result I give no fucks.

>dat fucking Expos hat

It falls apart in the third game though.

1 was great, 2 didn't really have a phenomenal plot, but was still fun to play, but 3 was just hot garbage.

This webm is the only good thing to come out of the first game.

>canadian
kek