So how does Bruce deal with the the long hours, night and day without any sleep?

So how does Bruce deal with the the long hours, night and day without any sleep?

By being a fictional character

He trained him self to fully function on like two hours of sleep.

this.

mini powernaps, son.

>that's why he's always escaping deathtraps at the last second, he's using the oppertunity to catch up on sleep

All he needs are problem-solving micro-sleeps.

Uber man sleep schedule.
Either 4, 30 minute naps or
6, 20 minute naps

He sleeps a lot more than we see, it's just that during times of high activity he can get by on microsleeps and mediation.

Alfred orders him to bed every once in a while.

This.

>Batman wanders into a villain hideout
>Gets caught in a snare
>"Oh thank god finally a break"

This was Kevin smith, wasn't it?

He's a rich playboy. He probably only spends a few hours a day partying and then sleeps the rest of the day. Then he stays up all night to fight crime.

Actually, Grant Morrison, believe it or not.

I love how straight-faced ridiculous it is without going full Westian camp. this is how batman should be all the time.

Sadly I like the TAS interpretation of Bruce Wayne more so I like to think he's an involved and productive executive in addition to his vigilantism, which makes figuring out how he spends his 24 hours really difficult.

Batcocaine

He probably only comes into the office a few hours every day, then naps in the Rolls-Royce on the drive to and from Wayne Manor.

That's how Einstein functioned. He took 20 minute naps every 3 hours. Literally, like that's a historically fact about him.

That's exactly how it works, too. I always wake up with the answer to shit

Wait. Short hand was on the left so that's a one-hour nap.

I've tried that too.

I have no idea how it works, but sometimes I just wake up and immediately think of the answer to some crap that bothered me the day before.

No it's not.

It's called crystal meth, user

snort lines out of catwomans ass crack

He clearly doesn't sleep that much, so he must keep himself awake through adrenaline rushes caused by beating up criminals.

I brose Sup Forums , duh.

bat shaped butt plug

Thank God Morrison isn't allowed near Batman anymore

My favorite incarnations of Bruce are where he does the Batman and socializing playboy thing all night and plays at being a do-nothing puppet with other people running his company during the day.

Writers don't understand the concept of sleep deprivation, which I find truly bizarre since they themselves must constantly suffer from it.

There's this crazy idea that you can just power through it and get shit done. You cannot. It destroys you.

Gotham crime rates are lowest between 11pm-12am.