OPERA: faggottry or based?

As of above: is opera stuff for faggots or for proper western gentlemen?

youtube.com/watch?v=gx1J88LfSug

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ARnB2hyP5I
youtube.com/watch?v=Sxv7z0ququM
youtube.com/watch?v=khwvv4g1iz4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's a big doggo

I think all art is good art if enjoyed by the viewer. That's the thing about art, its all about perspective. Anyways bitches love art.

I saw Il Trovatore last week. Was great.

What does this have to do with politics or news? Jesus the flood of newfags really fucked this board up.

can you see how depressed it was when dogwhale compared to mid way through diet? this will trigger tumblerinas.

also, fucking hell why can't you answer my question you fucking Mohamed

agree. that's what Gerard Genette said as well

Both, just like Germanic people Videogames and Football

I want to know if it's for degenrate faggots or not. Not that with that flag you might be entitled to discuss anything related to civilization anyway

Opera=fuckin gay

next

Does this count as opera?

noice

so one might consider american football: big boys in thight pants groping each other

How is it gay?

Opera/Symphony is patrician. It is up the individual on whether not they like it. Personally, it is all upper class white people, so I like it even more.

>it is all upper class white people
that's true: never I have seen dindus at the opera

>scrolling this much for the right answer
Is Sup Forums being invaded by niggers?

I'm no longer speaking about football. That shit abandoned the United States by supporting those goddamn uppity niggers.
Its fucking disgusting and I hate it. The goddamn Seahawks are going to sit down during the fucking game and ESPN all talks about Obama shit.

based romanian

You don't have to like something to at least have basic knowledge about it.
Personally I love opera's and really appreciate the amount of technical training the performers have to go through before they even reach performance level.
If you want to be taken seriously by a large amount of people it is better to be able to explain why you think something is faggy opposed to saying "just because".
Especially when it comes to a classical education subject like opera.

>it is better to be able to explain why you think something is faggy opposed to saying "just because".

because it is widespread fallacy to think enjoying opera is for faggots. I do like opera, Rossini is so based I can't even, I just wanted to know /pol opinion on it

This is one of my favorite Opera pieces

youtube.com/watch?v=_ARnB2hyP5I

youtube.com/watch?v=Sxv7z0ququM

>tfw nyc
>tfw the met is the only good part of living here

No explanation needed considering your flag, there must be an opera gene. Just my two cents on the topic, my point was I think it is mandatory culural history for anyone considering themselves a well-informed person.

Ah, I wish I knew Italian so I could understand without subtitles. My own country is painfully lacking talent when it comes to (classical) music.

they should an hero asap

>>tfw the met is the only good part of living here

are there dindus among the audience at the opera?

>Ah, I wish I knew Italian so I could understand without subtitles

actually even italians not so familiar with a certain opera need to read the booklet. For example I can understand 3/4 whole opera from Rossini but coming to Verdi without a booklet I wouldn't understand shit. It has to do with the way words are longer or with different accent than the normal spoken language. cheers and rip Pim Fortuyn:the man understood it all well before than us all

this youtube.com/watch?v=khwvv4g1iz4 does