Hmmaah

hmmaah

Is this egg eating show actually good?
I'm thinking of watching season 1.

It never really goes anywhere. The sets are quite good and some of the acting is pretty top notch. But it is just done at such a slow pace and any intrigue is not enough to keep you interested. Some of the ideas are good but it just seemed to me like it was going no where. I gave up around episode 5 I think it was.

Mmhm treaty mine. Hmm

Mmm

>we are americans

who else clapped?

Why didn't he bring the old man who overacts?

That's a big hat

it's 8/10
but as this other guy said it's a very slow burn

I have no use for you

nootka?

father mhmm

Why do the buildings look so old when they should've been brand new 200 years ago?

>MMMMMMMMMHHHMMMMMMM
>NOOOTKA
>MHMMMMM I HAVE A USE FOR YOU
Why was he so autistic?

GOOD
DAY

ate too many eggs

why does he have a see through hole in his mouth?

Industrialisation.

a) because lots of London is a lot older than 200 years old

b) because before clean air laws everything was caked in soot

Thats a big bite

Agree, I personaly cant see a show about a boiled egg eating contest going anywhere

mhmm, season 2 when?

Knowing British production speeds sometime in 2019 probably.

mmmmhhmmmm..... powdah.........Company man? mhm.... ATTICUS!

Probably just depends on Tom's schedule honestly. That and the time it takes to travel by boat to nootka with a captain who grunts

They're going to the Azores first, though

N O O T K A

I need a ship...

thats dumb to stop at episode 5 when there are only 3 left, but you're right it doesn't really go anywhere except where you expect it to.

problem with an overpowered protagonist

gave it a good aesthetic though.

agree which is a shame cause of the nice scenery and atmosphere

I saw James Delaney in a warehouse on Wapping Wall yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for the Nootka Sound treaty or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now? Mhmm?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Mhm?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Mhm? Mhm? Mhm?” and blowing handfuls of ash in my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him grunt as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen kegs of saltpeter in his arms without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be African and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the kegs and started inspecting it, he stopped her and told her to be very careful and check them each individually “to prevent any Ka'lisumbaya” and then turned around and glared at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she inspected each keg and put them in a carriage and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by grunting really loudly.

Holy shit, this is better than the original.

I stopped mainly because I just could not be bothered to go back and watch them. That was the problem. I just could not bother wasting my time with what I already knew was going to happen.

what show is this?